Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:23 am
"Good to see that you CAN listen." Gil said, turning around and walking out of the mess hall.

"LionHeart in sight...ETA in one minute..."

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:54 pm
Dojime's eyes opened wide. It was another one of his bad feelings, he almost felt sick this time. He dumped the rest of his food, he had only finished about half of it. He began to make his way to the hanger. He passed by Gil on his way out, "It's that feeling again, worse then before by far. be ready..." and then he was out of the mess hall.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:59 pm
"...Don't leave me!!" Demi whined, running after Gil like a lost child catching up to their parent.

Olskey had just began humming to himself happily, the same song he had sung before the first attack..  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:08 pm
Gil nodded at Dojime before looking at Demi.
"...Looks like you'll get another chance on another fight~" he sung, following Dojime.

"Newbie, fire on the ship now..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:12 pm
"What..?" Demi asked in a quiet voice, looking up at Gil. It was obvious she was nervous..

Olskey had continued to hum, barely paying any attention to Geno as he fired most of his missiles right at the LionHeart's hanger.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:14 pm
The LionHeart suddenly tipped to avoid the missile fire. This made everything in the ship tip over as well.

"Come on! There's another attack!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:16 pm
"I don't wanna attack." Demi said with a whine, getting up from the floor.. or was it the wall now..? She couldn't tell.

"OH COME ON!! How could they see that coming?!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:17 pm
Dojime had reached the hanger and was in his gundam before the ship tilted. He cursed aloud pushing a series of buttons. "launchlaunchlaunchLAUNCH!!!" He flew out of the hanger shield out in ront of him. He curled his gundam up behind the shield and launched him self at the enemy suit. He wooted long and loud over open radio channels as he approached the enemy, Flail at the ready. "Launch every one, mobilize and launch before they hit us again!" he yelled into the radio..  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:24 pm
"It's life or death here!" Gil yelled down the hall as he reached the hangar. He jumped into the Gaplant's cockpit and launched one minute later.

The other mobile suits were launched and followed after Dojime.

"Grim, go from the rear and take out any mobile suits...All take the Gundam."
Geno said, speeding right at Dojime.

"Roger..." Grim replied, speeding off and appearing in front of the hangar as Gil had launched.

". . ."

". . .You."

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 4:27 pm
"yeah, I kinda figured that out.." Demi grumbled to herself, taking off from the hanger not long after Gil had. Already, she was choosing to stay behind and stick by the LionHeart, using her rifle to shoot at any enemies she could see taking the advantage over any alley pilots.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:10 pm
There was a series of explosions near Gil and Grim. Thankfully, they were not near the LionHeart now. They were circling each other.

"The Myraid..." Gil said on an open channel.

"Hmm?"

"The Civilian Cruiser you tore apart...Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why the ******** would you kill so many people not even affiliated with KAVA!?"

"I was told to take out the trash...And I did."

The Gaplant suddenly shot forward, ramming into the DeathScythe-Hell Gundam.
"THAT SHIP HAD MY FAMILY ON IT!"

"And this should affect me why..?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:15 pm
Demi paused what she was doing, blinking a few times as she barely overheard some of the conversation between Gil and the suit he was fighting. She caught enough to understand what he had meant when they first spoke. He practically had nothing and she had everything, and yet she was tossing it aside like it was nothing..
Her thoughts were interrupted though an axe suddenly cut through her rifle, destroying it.

"Hello there." Olskey grinned, raising his axe again. "I gotta return a favor to you."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:19 pm
A few Barzams flew over to Demi and began firing at the Bolinoak.
"Keep firing! We lose the Sazabi we have a better chance of losing the ship!"

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:22 pm
Demi had gotten her blade out, and sighed. The help was nice.. but something told her there was another, more annoying reason they were aiding her. "Go help someone else! I got this one!" She barked at him, charging at the Bolinoak while it was distracted by them.

"BACK THE ******** OFF!!" Olskey barked, launching some of his missiles at the Barzams, grinning as some of them were struck before something hit him in the back.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:25 pm
"The Lieutenant ordered us to back you up!" One of the pilots said. Three remained as the damaged ones were guided back to the hanger for repair by two others.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games