Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:10 pm
((Couldn't have timed your post better, I had just hit reply and your post was in recap ^o=o^ Take one last move, but this fight has gone on plenty long. There will be others I guarantee. Hey what happened to Black and Saika? They seemed to be having a 'long lost family' moment.))

Marstren sighed turning to look at Silver. "You don't get it. I'm absolutely bored with this fight." Marstren then withdrew a vial from his pocket, shaking it up before tossing it into the air. The small bit of glass was shattered as the concoction inside exploded with a loud bang. "I'm pulling all of my people out now. Follow if your stupid, but we are going to a place not even a full army has been able to take." Marstren yawned folding his arms across his chest. He was ready to move on, Sky city was ready to be awakened again.

The lot of men fiddled with their guns as things started clicking around on their own. "Damn, we need to get some lizards that can do this on our side." The leader said giving a hand signal to drop smoke bombs. The lot nodded pulling out small canisters and clicking a button. Each dropped the canister creating a dark cloud allowing them to transport to the underdarks with their seals. They all appeared around the Black Fang commander pointing guns to the ground.

The three suddenly looked off into the dark distance. "Well, we need to go." The newest arrival said fading off into nothing. "You first coward!" The first faded away before the second faded away as well. "Maybe we should ask you for advice some time. When your not all tied up at the moment." The three voices rang out accompanied by several others. The fang shook his head coming around to the images of reality. His head hurt like hell and the seals breaking Purple's hold on him weren't helping. Though the other two had been busy, tying up Purple's physical body for the past several minutes.

The fang turned and watched the rock bubble briefly, feeling an odd pull in his chest. "I guess this is the end of the line, but I will not go down alone." He said plowing his body straight into the stone. He got cut up a good bit by the spikes, but the seal healed his wounds as he broke through. He pushed on barreling toward Brass, but never would know if he managed to even make contact. His limits were reached and he simply faded away as the red glow left his body.

((I'm assuming that is Mace))
The fang laughed taking the tail blow with only some bracing. He tumbled a distance and got up again still chuckling. "Way to go freak lizard, you got it head on. Maybe I am scared, but yet death in its own right is beautiful!" The fang took on a stance that mostly those of high authority took. "Are you prepared to be beautiful?" This was not so closely meant to any time soon, this was more of a promise. After all the retreat had been sounded.

((On the giant crystal dome that is housing all the villagers that were evacuated earlier. Created by the two earth dragons from that village.))
The two brothers looked up working their way towards the crystal dome. The crystals about them went about collecting lightning that came down. The two pushed off flying up into the storm. "Into the great blue yonder!" They yelled out leaving the shadow plane. Quickly they flew into the crystal dome, or where it would be on the material plane if it was there. Then entering the shadow plane under the safety of the massive dome. Inside were the two earth dragons from the village. They sat back to back on their haunches in some kind of trance state. They were seemingly bleeding the glowing green crystal from various cuts on their bodies. Around them sat the villagers all humming in unison. The two brothers didn't comment figuring it was crucial to maintaining the dome.

Scorch held his ground, though he had little option as the tendrils had rooted him down. "Thorns." He whispered. All over the tendrils long spikes shot up to disrupt the fire. Though Scorch himself was slightly immune to flames, this made everything easier. "We will have to cut this little party short. Our retreat has been sounded and I am going to be needed." Scorch said as the thorns and tendrils retracted.

C.C. cocked her head trying to guess who might be in charge. "Typically a higher ranked dragon will be put in charge of a warship. Though, in the end, it's whoever the emperor decides to put in command." For all she knew, the emperor himself could be commanding it. A risky decision it would be though. Since the humans might have some hidden weapon that could take a ship out in orbit. "Though it should be the end of the humans." C.C. dismissed the thought of humans proving that strong of an opponent.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:23 pm
Kummar ran his fingers over some of the controls, admiring the ship for its power. "The humans have never had to encounter one of our warships, so they have no weapon to defend against it. The only thing that could pose a threat, although incredibly minor, is their dragons. But even then, it's hopeless for them." he said as he looked back up at C.C. "I suppose I should go find Daquee and see if we're ready to go or not. He might be looking for me too. It's been a pleasure speaking with you ma'am. And I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield." Kummar said, bowing to C.C.  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:42 pm
Black released a loud raorthat was as loud as the explosion or even louder. He looked back at Saika as his eyes narrowed i have spared you today but if i see you again i will not hesitate next time" he growled before he took flight and flew the opposite way of the caravan.

Saika laid there covered in her own blood while her whole body went numb from the pain. She strugled even to look at him. She had never fought someone so merciless. She closed her eyes as he flew away and just laid there breathing before even attempting to move.

"i wont let you esc-" he began to say before his head perked up as the raor shook the ground. "Understood Black" he said before looking back at Marstren. "your lucky but we'll be back" he growled before taking flight and following black.

Polar was annoied by their escapeing and allowed a low growl begin to form in his throat before he cut it off as he heard Black. "the lot of you is lucky or i would have killed you..." he grummbled before appearing off in the distance as he followed Black and Silver.

Purple returned to her body and growled slightly before she smirked. "who said i was tied up" she said straightening her body up as she looked at him.

Bronze zoomed in and cut the ropes with his claws with out grazeing a single scale of Purples. "Need a hand" he said with a smirk and a chuckle. he then flew off toward Black.

Purple winked at the fang and reached out and placed her right hand against his cheek before she dropped her hand and took off to catch up to Bronze.

Brass felt him as he touched the wall of earth and formed a rock model of himself and sunk into the ground. He shook with the ground from the roar and flew through the ground almost like he was in the air. He then came up out of the ground outside the bubble to follow Black.

((yes i cant spell...))
Green frowned "we'll just see who dies shall we" he said as he darted forward before freezeing at the sound of Black's raor. He narrowed his eyes and growled before turning away sharply and takeing flight to follow Black.

((ok))
Blue landed once he floated down to the ground as the storm faded. "stupid shadow dragons they should really do some reading up on Water dragons" he chuckled as the fangs cuts began to widen and freeze to crack the scales. Blue turned and began to follow Black at the sound of his roar.

Gold looked at him with a smirk "it will be just shocking to see their expressions" she chuckled in return letting the electic dome fade. She followed after Blue her tail swaying happily with the thought of their expression.

Red growled and shot the flame self of him at Scorch. It then faded with the roar as Red lowered his head with sorrow. he then shook it wondering why they were being called away. He flew off and caught up to Black but could tell he was in that mood that he would rip his head off if he asked so he fell back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:58 pm
((Warning: I may be a little scarce for the next nine weeks. -o=o- That's okay, I'm good at filling in the blanks.))

Marstren would have made a comment upon the other party retreating first, but his right hand began to ache. Only slightly at first, but it slowly grew into a horrible pain. Marstren stood holding his hand for awhile, trying to soothe the pain. However he slowly lost focus as the drain of using the light seal slowly took hold. Marstren fell over unconscious from the stress he had put his body through. The other soldiers gathered up around Marstren. A medic checked that Marstren was still alive before having him carried into the command vehicle.

Scorch let the tendrils fade into the air watching Red retreat. "Wonder where they had to go?" He asked not actually caring why they were leaving. Though no one was going to answer, Scorch was the only one on this particular side of the dome. He quickly changed sides of the dome, and learned that Marstren had passed out. Scorch went and waited outside the command vehicle Marstren was being kept in. Other than that, there was nothing to do but wait anyway. More vehicles had to be sent to carry everyone to Sweet city anyway.

"Hey! We got one over here!" One of the soldiers yelled rushing up to Saika. "I think it's still breathing too! Get the medics quick!" The man stood walking the length of Saika's body before looking down at her head. "You are still breathing, right?" He asked deciding not to kick Saika in the head to see if she was alive or not.

C.C. bowed back. "Shall be an honor to fight alongside our troops." C.C. walked past Kummar and into the hangar. Behind her floated some boxes, held in the air by her psychic abilities. Stuff she had brought along from her quarters in the palace was kept inside.

Daquee had just about enough of the grunt class today. Some mouthy one had just tried to barge in while Daquee had been relaxing in his own room. The metal dragon grunt had first asked and been told to come back. Several minutes later the grunt returned and asked again. After being told to leave and come back in several hours, the grunt managed to hack the door lock. Daquee promptly threw him out and took the message that the grunt had. Official and urgent business or not, Daquee wanted to shred the metal dragon. Although he had to stop when a general started watching him. Daquee came into the hangar with a look of irritation about him.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:10 pm
Kummar left the bridge in search of Daquee and was lucky enough to easily find him back in the hanger not far from where they had parted. "I can see you're in a good mood. Any word on when we'll be heading out?" he asked, easily telling that something, or more than one something, had been irritating Daquee since they last saw each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:43 pm
Daquee partially growled at Kummar stating something that reminded of the recent events. "We will be moving out eventually. The tower was sabotaged while we were gone. Lock down has us stuck in here until they search the tower." That had been the message that the irritating grunt had delivered. Then, after the message was delivered, the grunt had been ordered to fly the message to several of the work camps. "I do not see why they have the grunts delivering the important messages." Daquee mumbled still wanting to shred the grunt.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:43 am
Kummar gave a disgruntled snort when he heard about the tower being sabatoged and how much longer he and the rest of the dragons here would have to wait at the hanger. "At this rate, the humans will have won the war by the time we get out there." he said, now becoming almost as annoyed as Daquee.
"Oh, and why grunts? Because if they don't, who else will? Certainly not the soldiers or anoyne else higher than that." he said in answer to Daquee's question, whether it was rhetorical or not.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:38 pm
Daquee had to agree it was better to waist their time than one of the soldier's. "The pillar is on lock down, not the rest of the planet. The camps can fend for themselves for awhile. I guess now would be a good time to rest. Though I'm going to wager a guess you do not need to. So I suggest you do whatever it is you do in your free time. You may want to check to see if your quarters are still secure first. Considering a grunt managed to hack the lock on mine." Daquee was as lost as all the others when it came to the motives of this saboteur. They never kept consistent on what was attacked, but they always left an explosive bullet on the ground near the sabotaged sight. The only problem was the ammunition was common among the soldiers, so it offered no clue as to who did it.  

Darastri lexex

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:48 pm
Saika opened her eyes slightly to look at the guy and nodded slightly to show she heard him. Her eyes then closed. She seemed to have gone into a deep sleep. "Betzalel..." she began to mumble every so often. "why have you betried me... this is more painful then dieing a thousand deaths..." she mumbled after she had repeated the name about five times.

Black lead the ground back to the camp and shifted them out of the shadow plains. Black went straight to the cells they had been kept in and began to massacre the bars and walls.

"Sir Black might need to be treated he pulled us out and now is in a fit. Something must have happened in that raid" Purple said in C.C.'s mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:53 am
"I guess I'll just have a look around, and check my quarters. I haven't really been able to see this place much, so I'll take some time look around at what isn't on lock down. I'll see you again in a little bit." Kummar said. He would listent to any annoucements if and when the lockdown was lifted. That, or a grunt would just come tell him.
He made his way down a few hallways to find his quarters, which he had never been to. Finally he came to one that really looked no different than the rest. The only possible difference between his any anone elses would probably be the modification for his species. There was a recharge station, which he realized he needed, and a few tools for him to do any personal modifications on his body or build something. For now though, he decided to hook up to the recharge station, no bigger than what a "shower" would be like to a human, and let the machine do the work for him. He simply just sat there and drifted into a sort of "half-sleep". He was aware of what was going on around him, but it would look like he was asleep. The recharge would not take long, so hopefully nothing happened in the time he was at his quarters.

Derpzilla88

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:11 pm
Daquee went off to his own quarters. Traveling higher up into the tower to the rooms reserved for higher ranks. Comparatively there weren't many, and not all of them were even used. Daquee came up to one of the inner rooms, the door sliding away automatically to his presence. Inside, the walls had various holy symbols hung on them. Against one wall was pedestal with a red cloth draped over it. On the top were several crystals arranged around another holy symbol. The symbol was a simple rune standing for light. The rest of the space was taken up by a large mat to make the floor slightly more comfortable to sleep on. Daquee simply went to the center and laid down to try and figure out who the saboteur was.

C.C. dropped some levitating supplies upon hear purple. "I couldn't blame stress from fighting, perhaps he lost and is just going berserk? Tell me, did anything major happen to him?" C.C. replied telepathically. Her knowledge of the group wasn't much, but she was sure it couldn't have been a loss. Surely the headhunter training made much more brutal opponents now a days.

The soldier that sat next to Saika just shook his head listening to her mumble. Eventually the means to move her arrived, and several human medics began treating what wounds they could. Several other transport vehicles arrived shortly to see the survivors off to Sweet city.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:49 pm
Purple began to search Blacks mind before he forced her out by attacking her in his mind. "All i can get about what happened is that he was fighting a younger black dragon... they were female but thats all i can get he wont let me search his mind about the fight." she responded after a moment.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:36 am
The recharge station was finished with Kummar in about half an hour. He was brought out of his "sleep" by an annoying beeping from the machine. The wires and cords unhooked from Kummar and he stretched, almost like a cat would, as he became fully awake. He tapped into the nearby data system and saw that lockdown was still ongoing, so he wasn't going to be able to go much of anywhere. "Guess I'll just go walk around the hallways." he said to himself as he left his room. The hallways were empty now, with everyone either in their rooms or at their stations due to lockdown. Which made it somewhat nice for Kummar to just walk around and daydream.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:24 pm
C.C. shrugged not really knowing what was to be done. "Listen, your group is meant to take care of its self. I'm not really sure what to do about your leader's state. Though I would suggest trying to keep him to where he does minimal damage to the empire's operations." C.C. hadn't been told about the group, and not many probably even knew of their existence. "For now, just make sure he doesn't get any worse." That was the best thing to do for now. Lockdown prevented most anyone from doing much more than wait around for it to end.

With new vehicles and equipment, the convoy made its way to the outskirts of Sweet City. The city where many civilians lived, and worked to keep morale up. The name was given since it was the only place that still manufactured candy and could broadcast TV and Radio signals. Other than that, it wasn't much more than a heavily guarded city. The people living there being very important. Those people were the only ones still working to manufacture the army's equipment. Fort Drekon was the maximum security stronghold where P.O.W.s were kept. Few lived there, and only did so because they guarded the place. Central was where the arm stayed. Only a few buildings were open for citizen residence, and any others were storage or soldier housing. So this was one of the most heavily guarded cities among the three that were in use. Upon the convoy's arrival several medical units were already present to tend to all the wounded. All of which were transported to the hospital, which was modified to tend to dragons as well.  

Darastri lexex

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:09 pm
"right i will do my best" she said before cutting the connection. Purple put up a mental barrier around Black which forced him to be still. She knew how much he hated it and was prepared to deal with the concequences.

Black laid down angrily and clawed at the ground below him. "Its impossible..." he thought thinking of Saika once again. He then cleared her from thought and pushed all his memories back into the box leaveing only the killer he had become.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff