Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:21 pm
Finally making it down to the lounge hearing the loud crashes from the stairwell, she brust open the door panting heavily.

"M..my god...man...thing...do you smashing things up like this where you're from or what?" She gasped for air after each sentance, growling slightly at the whole ordeal as she walked over to the big green thing, still stumbling and gasping.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:27 pm
Gothika turned and looked at the puny human. She kept following him, what was she, a spirit protector of this place or somthing? He sighed.

"No, I not need to back in Dranor, nothing ever in my way there, me just able to walk freely. How you get around with all these things in your way all the time, you able to teleport or summat?"

His low attention span picked up agian and he flopped over onto a nearby couch, crushing it quickly under his weight. He had lage gashes on him, most of them started to heal faster than a humans.  

Inaluke

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:33 pm
Covering her face she sighed. What the hell was wrong with this thing? This was not her fault not her fault she did nothing, not her fault.

"They are buildings. They contain things like food, clothing, higine products, and homes." She blinked thinking about the teleporters. "Well in this place there is one. You see this place is actually floating...I guess its to keep us safe or something...so there is a teleport type mat. But this is how we live...I don't know how people do things on your Dranor or whatever."

She turned her head back to him when she heard the braking of yet another thing. Not my fault not my fault not my fault not my fault. "Hey would you try to keep the breaking of things to a minimal. The andorids have to replace that stuff. You hurt yourself?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:42 pm
as he walked briskly into the student lounge, looking around, he slowly walks towards a couch in the lounge and lays down, waiting, as if he was expecting someone to come from no where and want to be freinds.  

firstnewb

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:47 pm
Gothika looked at her insulted, he knew what buildings were, he was refering to those stupid retangular solid things that kept getting in his way. And how DARE she talk about Dranor like that...

He bounded up off the busted couch and crossed the room in a matter of steps, using one hand he pinned the little girl to the wall.

"You listen and you listen good you little humie, you not badmouth Dranor infront of me, it a proud and beautiful land filled with things that would make your head spin. We do things just fine out there, it's not our fault you stupid little humines have flimsy rectangular things blocking the way everywhere."

He dropped her and found a window faceing to the east. He pressed his hand agiasnt it, figureing there was nothing there... when his hand stopped he roared with rage and threw the busted couch at it, breaking it. He then preceded to follow the couch out the window and onto the ground below.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:00 pm
Hakai blinked and struggled againsts the large hand. "Those are elevators." She coughed and sputtered. "And how should I know what or were Dranor is, there is no such place here." she gasped as she was dropped. She rushed to the window after it was broken. This guy is a crazed loose cannon. He'll hurt someone or worse.

Se quickly ran down to the teleport that would bring her back to the ground. She rushed out to find him, it wouldn't be hard...he's huge and green...a blind man could spot him. "Damn it stop moving everywhere!"  

PrincessRyoko

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:10 pm
That crazy frugna was still following him. He turned and pointed a massing four fingered hand at her and bellowed.

"Storm Earth and Fire, Heed my Call!!"

A bolt of lightning erupted from his open palm and zigg-zagged towards his stalker, clipping a tree and causeing it to explode and hurl splinters. He had his Other hand outsrtrached as a fireball erupted from that. He then drew his weapons and swelled in size, standing an even 11 feet off the ground now and haveing a shoulder width of 4 feet from one to the other.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:57 pm
Her eyes widdened, ducking down covering her head with her hands to protect herself. Without even trying, her form changed fully, she had become like stone, larger, no where near as large as him but somewhat impressive. She looked like the spirit of the earth itself. The splintering wood falling off of her like nothing ever happned.

Oh god...what just happened? She looked at herself, her eyes widdened. Damn it not again. Ok ok stay calm. It only starts to get out of hand when you panic so don't panic and you're fine.  

PrincessRyoko

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:06 pm
Gothika bellowed in rage as she transformed. The little witchling was really a Fel Beast. He drew his sword in one massive hand and his axe in the other hand. He threw his head back and roared, chargeing the little girl.

"FOR THE HOOOORRRDE!!!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:25 pm
Hakai looked up as the nut case screamed, she started to run, as fast as well this form could. Damn she really needed to learn how to change to the stronger forms on her own and not JUST when she's paniced. Cool it he's big...he'll trip...you'll snap if you get scared...we have a while.

She screamed that sounded like a woman roaring as she ran. why me why me why me why me why me why me why me?! She whined in her head. "Would you stop! It's not my fault I can't control it that well!" she shouted in a somewhat grunt and feral sound.  

PrincessRyoko

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:37 pm
Gothika kept chargeing, a root caught his boot and was promptly wrenched from the ground. A tree got in his way and was bowled over, the trunk snapped at the base. He was roaring as he ran, his sword had burst into flame and his axe was crackeling with electricty.

"I will end you!!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:46 pm
Hakai rolled her eyes slaming her hands into the ground as she ran, pulling up large earth barrcades to hopefully slow the beast down. She turned back yelling at him.

"For what? Being able to turn into monsters!? I got enough of that back home. My mom was killed too you know! By humans!" She shouted back as she continued to run like mad.  

PrincessRyoko

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:50 pm
Gothika smashed through the Earth Baracades with ease, he was known to eat maices of granite whole back home in contests of strength and endurance. He roared agian and threw his axe at her.

"And you got what you deserved Fel Witch!!"

Gothika concintrated while running and cast a Chain Lightning spell at the fleeing Fel, 29 jumps was his current record, more than enough to catch up with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:04 pm
Hakai lost her footing tripping and falling hitting the ground with a thud. She turned around scrambbling to get back up before she was hit. She had heard what he had said a million times, and each time she turned around, tears in her bright yellow eyes.

"I'M NOT A FEL I'M HUMAN! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT SOMEONE YOU DON'T KNOW!" She growled loudly and howled loudly into the air, the gound around her started to shake like a consentrated earthquake. She slamed her foot into the ground making the vibrations even harder. Slaming her hands into the earth she pushed her magatude 4 quake toward this lunatic.  

PrincessRyoko

Inaluke

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:10 pm
Gothika got his foot caught in the cracks... the little fel faught like a Tauren... he knew exactaly how to neutralize a Tauren. He wrenched his foot out of the ground and plunged his own hands in, calling upon the earth spirit to settle her magic. He assisted the earth spirit and the earthquate stopped. He stood and grabbed his sword out of the ground.

"You are Fel, you run like a Fel, you use Fel Magic, you look like a Fel, you Reak of Fel, and I bet you'll bleed like a Fel."

Gothika advanced slowly on her, now able to take his time in killing this honorless cowardly fel.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games