Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:15 pm
Kai finished his meditation as he stood up and slid his head band down to where it hung on his neck.His three tome sharingan reveled."Yea yea." Kai took a deep breath."Which style do you want me to use and start off with?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:21 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

Raiden thought for a moment and then smiled slightly. "Any, just demonstrate to me your taijutsu." He said as he noted the sharingan. Interesting... He thought as he waited

Raiden the Blue Lightning

Shruikan Tenshi

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:28 pm
Kai smiled as he crouched down.He pointed at Raiden with his poniter finger.He then tapped his finger on teh ground casuing the earth infront of him to split open like it was nothing."If you wount pick a style i wont attack."Kai smield as he watched the earth split.

Isshi Resshin [One-fingered Earthquake]
Description: A taijutsu technique that only the strongest ninjas can accomplish. With just one finger, the ninja can merely tap the ground and create an enormous split in the earth before them. Of course, with this strength, one finger could do more to the enemy directly, but this incorporates physical power and range into an attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:33 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

Raiden smiled as the earth split infront of him. He took a few steps back to be on the safe side, aware of his surroundings. "Well if you cannot attack me with a mind of your own then you cannot handle the taijutsu style I have to offer do you" He said standing there with his arms crossed.

Shruikan Tenshi

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:37 pm
Kai started grinning as his body was covered with a layer of bone under his skin.He then vansihed from sight as he appeared beneath Raiden as he attemped to kick him in the chin with one upward motion.

Konoha Senpuu [Leaf Spinning Wind]
Description: This taijutsu attack uses a combination of speed, strength, and the element of surprise. It is a perfect move to link up with other aerial attacks. For this taijutsu, the ninja first disappears using a really fast movement. The opponent, obviously, is totally confused. However, seconds later, the attacking shinobi appears just below their opponent, and by raising his dominant leg, kicks the enemy right on the chin. This would send the victim flying up into the air. The attacker can then proceed with an even more devastating follow-up attack. Leaf spinning wind is very hard to dodge, since the movement is so fast the opponent won't probably know about the attack until he gets kicked and is already high up in the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:58 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

Raiden had multiple ways of watching Kai move from point A to point B. One, being not only an ex member of the mist he also was trained with sound, plus years of training without the use of his eyes benefitted him. As Kai attempted to kick Raiden in the chin he moved at very sudden speeds to where even a sharingan would have difficulty in keeping track of, Raiden was slightly in the air, off the ground but with Kai's ankle at hand. Eletrical charges rushed through Kai's body from the contact with Raiden, eletricuting him which would cause some delay in reaction and harm to Kai's body even though Raiden kept the voltage low. Raiden twisted his body inwards towards Kai thrusting a sharp punch towards his stomach. However there was another Raiden at the ground, who was delaying a few seconds as he thrusted an open palm seemingly into the air, however if the punch from the other Raiden connected it would send Kai towards the ground, which his side would meet that Raiden's open palm thrust which would send him skipping across the ground several feet, into the open trench. The real Raiden was standing a few feet away, his hair stopped swaying from the movement, indicating that he used a taijutsu style known as the mirror afterimage, from the hidden rain. However he had mastered the style completely already, so creating these afterimages were no problem for him muchless maintaining them. Though after the strikes landed, or missed if it happens, the images would fade away.

((Houshou [Crushing Fist] ))

[Pretty much, this was nearly one movement. The rain's hidden taijutsu style afterimage thing and what not. Since their's can do damage, these are going to. The eletrical shocks are from my clan ^_^. If your confused at all please pm me))

Shruikan Tenshi

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:05 pm
Kai had no time to dodge so he made his own after image and acted as if to move.This caused the after image to take teh damage as Kai barly was hit causing him to stumble back a few steps.Kai didnt feel any thing frm teh shock in his body as he wasa so used to it.He made sure he didnt slip as he stepped away from the split in the earth."This is boring we both clearly see you out match me."Kai made a two hand signs as he vanished from sight.He appeared behind Raiden blowing what would look as a lake of water from his mouth.The water was a new jutsu Kai learned that allowed the user to blow large quaintys of water out their mouths like a lake,this would quickly flood inside the training grounds.Kai stood there as he made another layer for bone on top of his skin to where he was like a bone man.

body flicker and Water Release: Violent Water Wave  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:35 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

As Kai moved to go behind Raiden, he leaps forward, turning around quickly in time to see a massive torrent of water spilling over the land. Raiden channels chakra to the soles of his feet, riding the water until it had stopped. The training grounds was now nothing more but a lake. Raiden looked on the lake, the winds rushing past and around him making his hair sway to and fro. "While that may be so, it doesn't mean you cannot prove yourself. No matter how many times your struck by lightning, your body is affected the same way each time." He said, meaning the last part of his sentence was to let Kai now that it isn't always smart to create a lake, though he will later train Kai how to properly use the properties of a lake. He let alot more of the eletricity within his body out, which now kicked it into high gear and the lake was now mixed with eletricity, harshly eletricuting those within it. Raiden stood there, his hands made a motion as a blanket of mist slowly covered the surface of the lake. Thanks to the lake being there, the mist was much more thicker then usual. Even if Kai was in the lake or on it, he would be punished by the powerful currents which was intensified thanks to the water. Now he would see how long Kai would last, this wasn't just a test of strength, it had hidden meanings

Shruikan Tenshi

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:40 pm
Kai smiled as he went harsh training in both water and mist.He stood there on top of the water as felt no pain coming form the water or almost anything at that matter.He simply made a hand sign as teh water in the air and from the lake and mist gathered into 1 thousand needles.They all surrounded Raiden as Kai made yet another set of hand signs.he could clearly see the currents and what not in the water cus he was able to she thrgu the mist.But up above the training grounds clouds began to form.

Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death
Any questions pm me.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:19 pm
((before we go any further, once again, change your profile to the correct settings. You cannot have that many ninjutsu as a chunin rank taijutsu class. The techniques you used currently will remain in effect, but you need to edit before we go any further. I do not want to have to resort to a warning next time. I checked your profile to see about the jutsu you can use and found you have yet to edit. Do so now

@edit: I may not post right away, I'm working on a few things atm))  

Shruikan Tenshi

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:15 am
User Image

Yun Sung

Mist Chuunin | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Yun appeared out of the ground and sat under a tree. He watches as his sensei spars with Kai.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:30 am
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

User Image

Raiden stood there almost not doing anything as the needles were created around him. He then released his chakra at his feet as he plunged into the water, rocketing himself towards the ground. As he did he spun around rapidly, causing the currents in the water to shift and rock as the lake slowly was turning into a whirlpool. Raiden then rose a finger as he struck the ground, creating an earthquake and the fissure Kai created to split even wider and longer, making it a massive trench. The water would then spiral rapidly into the bottomless like split in the earth, people in the water would have to plant themselves into something that wouldn't be ripped easily by the vicious currents created by the vortex as the lake drained into the fissure. The needles would of missed Raiden when he fell into the lake, and the needles that moved into the lake would of been disrupted by the raging currents of the whirlpool. Raiden was planted on the ground with his bones, watching as the rapid water emptied out into the massive fissure. Kai would have to save himself, for though he was a kaguya, his bones weren't anywhere as strong as Raiden's. Yun would have to hold onto something as well.

((like I said, the lake thing will be ok, but the clouds or w/e your doing is voided. You need to edit your profile until you have 15 ninjutsu, the max a chunin taijutsu user can have. Then we'll go from there))

Shruikan Tenshi

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:54 am
Yun could feel the force of the vortex. Immediatly, Yun unsheathes his halberd. Spinning it over his head, he slams it deep into the ground and holds on tight. The strength of the vortex was the same as what Sengetsu used on him back in the Cloud.

((btw, weapon masters can have 2 elements, can i know suiton, raiton, and doton technqiues?))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:59 am
((no, I asked and they said no. So I'm making a sub element for us all since nearly every other village has one))  

Shruikan Tenshi

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:04 am
User Image

Hana Chiru

Genjutsu Class / Iwagakure / Academy Student / Chiru Clan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Hana ran into the training grounds he suddenly felt his feet lift off of the ground. 'what the....?' Hana thought to himself as he suddenly realized that a vortex was sucking him in towards it. Hana flipped his body in mid air and quickly attached a strong wire to his wrist which he also attached to a kunai. Hana charged electrical chakra through the kunai then threw it at the nearest tree and watched as it dug deep into the tree. Suddenly Hana's wire tugged on him and kept him floating in place. Hana turned his head and watched Raiden's and Kai's battle taking interest in their fighting styles.

(( we could use the Dust element! xD ))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas