Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephel693

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:11 pm
"well don't you give up fighting if sahara attacks again ok."He put his hand on her head and rubbed it as if she was a kid."ok kido"He joked at her but of course he didn't mean it since he and raven are the same age anyway he stoped and looked in her eyes, he noticed she had fear in her eyes but also had that parcilen shine to it."your eyes say your scared but your not gonna give up, and nice eyes by the way."He smiled and conitined to look at the iris part of her which was the color.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:32 pm
Raven looks him square in the eyes. Her gray eyes full of determination. "I never give up. It's out of the question. I hope Sahara attacks again. Because when she does, I will kill her. No one makes a fool out of me. And your eyes aren't bad either." She adds noting the color of his irisis. "We had better get training in. Not a battle. Nothing that'll drain our energy too much in case she attacks again."  

emo tear. cut. cut.

zephel693

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:20 pm
"your right, but i'm gonna kill her...no we'll both do it."He knew he would get an answer like that from raven."for now we rest ok."He rested his head in front of raven and smiled at her for her determination."thanks for being here for me."He looked in er eyes and kissed her passinonatly hoping not to stop for a moment, he wanted to enjoy the moment cuase sooner or later sahara might mess it up.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:52 am
"And thank you for being here for me. I won't leave you Yara." Raven kissed him back holding it for a long time. She didn't want to let go. She had found someone who would except her. This felt so right. She had felt this way about anyone. Not even Eric made her feel this happy. No one will ruin this and if Sahara even tries. It will be the last thing she ever does.  

emo tear. cut. cut.

BenFleming

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:02 am
Kayato arrived back at his dormatory, feeling both better and worse than he did earlier in the day. Though it did help to get some of his emotion out to Rin about his sister, bringing up the subject hurt dearly. As he slid his ID Card through the checker at his dorm's door, his mind was packed with thoughts and memories. Kayato entered his dorm and flopped down on the bed, staring for a long time at the ceiling. As the sun set and darkness began to flood into the room, Kayato didn't bother to get up and turn a light on. Eventually, still watching the shadows dance on his ceiling, Kayato drifted into a slumber.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:29 pm
He HEld her tight in her arms and didn't let go.It's starting to get dark and the sooner we rest the faster we can gain energy.He pulled backsofty but before he completly let go he nibled on ravens lower lip then le go fully but he still held her in his arms."it's starting to get dark think we should rest now or wait an hour or so?"He wanted to know what raven wanted to do.  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 4:44 pm
Raven smiled. "I think we should get some rest. It could very well be a long day. I'm not looking forward to any surprise attacks and don't want to be in zombie mode if she does." She was wondering if moving to this school was best. Sure she met Yara, but now she has to live constintly looking over her shoulder. Besides if it was meant to be she would have met him anyway. She swiped those thoughts and thought of only the present. The future wasn't important right now. She closes her eyes and soon falls asleep thankful to be in his arms.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:43 pm
"good night raven..."he smiled and kissed her forehead.He fell asleep with raven in his arms happly.He started dreaming about what happened 5 years ago during the raid, he rembered all the sluaghters that were made, he smiled in his dream at the horrable events but then relized the horror he had cuased.He woke up silently sweating from the nightmare and becuase he forgot to change into his nightware.He slowly got up trying not to wake raven up, he went into the bathroom and began to change into his white shirt andn boxers."Next time i gotta rember to change into my nightware."He sighed as he tryed to find boxers in the restroom.  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:02 pm
Raven stirs slightly. She was having short spurts of memories. The leftovers from when she had tried to eraticate ((sp?)) them. Her and Eric what seemed to be only a few years before, Raven and Zak around the age of 4 pretending they were pirates and sword fighting with the kamas. Their parents watching from under a tree, their faces but a blurr. She felt some comfort move away and she awoke with a start. It took her a second to relize where she was. Her temples were pounding, she hated flashbacks. She then relized that Yara wasn't in the room with her.

"Yara?" She said sleep still heavy in her voice. She cleared her throat and called his name again.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:08 pm
Yara had kept looking and noticed that his boxers were on top off the shower curtain poll, must of been drying off when he washed them, he got them and then took his pants off and put on the black boxers and came into the room from the bathroom, the light from the bathroom was the only thing illumaniting the room, so it was pretty dim when he came out but you could still see the room."Yeah i'm here don't worry i didn't go anywhere."He said in a calm vioce just in case raven was sleepwalking becuase when people sleep walk you have to use a quiet tone with them, but then he noticed that raven was actully just awake, he went up to her and sat down on the bed.He looked at the alarm clock and noticed it was 12:39 am."What's wrong?"He asked wondering why raven woke up."did i wake you up?"  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:42 pm
Raven shakes her head no. "It was just flashbacks then I got a headache and woke up." Raven sits into an indian style possition. She had already transmogrified her clothes. She was adorning red flannel pajama pants and a black spegetti ((sp?)) strap shirt. She rubs her eyes with the palms of her hands wiping away excess sleep. "Why did you wake up?" She worried for a minute that she was talking in her sleep. Her roommate complained about that alot but she wasn't sure if it was true or if her roommate was just being her usual stonerish self.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 7:47 pm
"me...well i just had a nightmare and woke, i noticed i was still wearing what i've been waering all day so i went to the bathroom to change."He changed into a white sleevless tagless t-shirt and black and orange boxers."i was just uncomfortable with what i was wearing thats all."He laid down on the bed and took a deep breath.He slowly exhailed and looked outside the window to see the stars, it seems that it was one of the only things that could knock him up to sleep."so.....you still very awake or sleepy, i'm not sleepy i'm trying to bore myself to sleep by looking at the stars."He closed his eyes and tryed to put a picture of him ,sahara, and ugari playing tag when they were little kids.  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:08 pm
She nods her pink hair falling around her. She works the rubber band that was holding it in a ponytail out of her hair. "I'm all too awake." SHe replys still working on the knot that formed holding the rubber band captive in her hair. She sighs and quickly shortens her hair to a buzz cut and picks up the rubberband before growing her hair out to it's usual hip length again. She looks out of the window. She never got bored looking at the stars. She found them fasinating, but people are different. Her eyes fall on the moon which appeared to be nothing but a sliver in the sky.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:13 pm
Yara got up from the bed and got behind raven and put his hands on heer shoulders gebtly.He looked at the direcation she was lookinjg at wcich was stright at the moon.He looked at the pale silver wonder then thought to himself.If his sister was a vampier shouldn't she be into the moon as some sort of symbol.He was confused about vampiers, they were so...strange."so what now, we're both awake and i don't feel like sleeping so what to do?"He conitued to look at the moon but his eyes would shift there gaze from the moon to any red stars he saw.He wondered what sahara was doing now.  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:34 pm
Raven leans back into his arms. Resting her head on his chest. "I don't know. It really doesn't matter to me. I'm up for anything." She stared at the moon thinking about different people. Sahara would be drawn to the moon therefore it was unsafe for her to do her training with Artemis. Vampires, being noctornal creatures treat the moon like humans and other non-nocturnal creatures do the sun.
Her thoughts then shifted to Zak. Maybe she was being to hard on him. Sure he turned to his father's side of ways, but he was still her brother. Her parents. Oh god was that a ******** up ordeal. She wiped that thought from her mind before it went any farther. She hated to think about what happened with them.
She closed her eyes slightly focusing on now and forgetting about the past. She was with Yara, who was someone she cared deeply for. She nuzzles him slightly then leans up and kisses him.

((nite nite!))  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces