Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~ A M B R I A ~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:17 pm
Ryoko continued to wonder around the halls. She pulls a small camera out of her bag, and begins to take pictures.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:22 pm
Dusk walked into the building and looked around "HEllo? Anyone here?!" she slung her bag aroudn her shoulders "I knew I should've gotten a map stressed "  

~The Twilight Dusk~

~ A M B R I A ~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:42 am
~The Twilight Dusk~
Dusk walked into the building and looked around "HEllo? Anyone here?!" she slung her bag aroudn her shoulders "I knew I should've gotten a map stressed "
Ryoko bumped into Dusk by accodent, while trying to take a photograph. "..Oh! I'm sorry!" she said as she looked at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 3:33 pm
A small eek escaped her throat as she was crashed into. She quickly regained her step "Oh hi, I'm so sorry. I should've watched where I was going. sweatdrop " she tried to smile to make light the situation "I'm Dusk."  

~The Twilight Dusk~

forgotten_beasts

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:13 pm
Tissale entered the girls dorm, looking around at the high arching ceilings, she had never been in a place so grand. She just hoped that she didn't get kicked out of here like she had at her last school. I mean it wasn't her fault that she couldn't control her powers fully.....was it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:26 pm
~The Twilight Dusk~
A small eek escaped her throat as she was crashed into. She quickly regained her step "Oh hi, I'm so sorry. I should've watched where I was going. sweatdrop " she tried to smile to make light the situation "I'm Dusk."

"oh, it's okay. I'm Ryoko, Rourke, you can call me which ever." she said as she smiled and shook her hand. Ryoko snapped a quick picure of Dusk before putting it back in her bag.

((Kurai Edit: This is a one liner, which is against our rules. Please extend your posts. Also please do not quote Thank you)) ((my bad, i to go some where so i didnt have much time, so sorry))  

~ A M B R I A ~

Deneris

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:24 pm
Alexa looked around her.'Woow,this place is just...so big...' She smiled and went off to find some android that was supposed to give her her room number "Joshua,was it?Or Jousha..." she mumbled to herself "Definately Jousha." She decided in the end."Where is he?" Alex was getting nervous.There were so many people here,she didn't know anybody and her only wish was to hide herself in her room."Finally" she sighed relieved spotting the android.She walked up to him and in a few minuets she was told her room was #404.
Alex got on one of the elevatours and it took her to the fifth floor.She quickly found her room and walked in.It was couzy and in her favourite colours.But the thing she liked the most was the big window revealing a beauthiful sight of lush green forests.She dropped her bag on the bed and took a look around.
She was standing infront of the room door and infront of her was the window.Before it was a bluish colored desk with.On the right was her bed,also in blue,and it had a small orange night table next to it.There was also an orange bookshelf next to the wall.On the other side of the room were the doors to the bathroom and walk-in closet.The first wa colored in blue and the second - in orange.The interior of the bathroom was orange - orange tiles,cupboards and rugs.The walk-in closed was in blue,blue shelves and everything.The room itself had a carpet in orange and blue.Two of the opposite walls were soft blue,the other two - pale orange.
Alex was pretty happy with the place and started unpaking.She put her kittens' bed next to hers and Solo immediately fell asleep there.After she was done Alexa desided to go exploring.She grabbed her messenger bag and left the room.Walking down the corridors Alex put on her headphones and turned her diskman on but leaving it on low volume so she could hear if someone called her.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:41 pm
"How about Ryo then. I can remember that." she smiled "So what're you doing?" she said looking around "There's not many people around are there? THey must all be at classes or something right?"  

~The Twilight Dusk~

~ A M B R I A ~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:45 pm
~The Twilight Dusk~
"How about Ryo then. I can remember that." she smiled "So what're you doing?" she said looking around "There's not many people around are there? THey must all be at classes or something right?"
" oh, i was just exploring and taking photos." She said shuffling her feet. " yeah, i guess, i havent got my class schedual yet."

((Kurai Edit: This is a one liner, which is against our rules. Please extend your posts. Also please do not quote. Thank you))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 8:29 am
Ryoko Rourke
" oh, i was just exploring and taking photos." She said shuffling her feet. " yeah, i guess, i havent got my class schedual yet."
"Me neither sweatdrop . Do you wanna hang out or something? I've already gotten lost twice in this place and I have no idea where I should go now."

((Kurai Edit: This is a one liner, which is against our rules. Please extend your posts. Also please do not quote. Thank you))  

~The Twilight Dusk~

SyrenaV

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:51 pm
Syrena walked through the main hall, incredibly slowly, half expecting the floor to give out from under her. Not that she was afraid of heights, but she was afraid of something going wrong, or someone knocking her over and causing her to let out the same kind of scream that had gotten her here to begin with. And she was supposed to look for...an android?
She finally found the one she was looking for.
"Um, pardon me?" her voice was hardly even there, because she was so afraid to open her mouth all the way.
"Yes?" he said, smiling brightly.
She relaxed a bit, then laughed nervously,
"Umm, this is going to sound crazy but..."
She described her ideal room to him, and he simply smiled and said, "Oh, don't worry. I've heard much stranger--"
She didn't even let him finish, "And for my sake, and everyone else's, too, may it be at the end of the hallway, and completely away from...everything?"
Joshua, she remembered his name, just sort of looked at her.
"Very well," he finally said, "In that case, your room number will be 474."
She sighed audibly, and thanked the android over and over as she picked up a dorm map and headed toward the elevator. She didn't even hear him call to her, "Miss! Your room may not be finished when you get there! Sam's the only free worker at the moment!"
When she finally arrived in her hallway, the first thing she noticed was that it was so dark. Not that she couldn't see, and not that she minded, she just hadn't expected it to be this way. The only light was coming from a room at the end of the hall, presumably hers. When she looked in the door, she saw a little blonde boy polishing the surface of what, apparently, was her desk. He jumped slightly upon seeing her.
"Oh, I'm sorry," he said, "Joshua told me you didn't hear him. I'm not quite finished yet. You see, having a room so high up here, it's really really dusty."
"No, no, that's okay," she walked in and set her things down on the bed, "I really don't mind."
The boy (Sam, isn't it? Yes, Sam) finished polishing and began putting other finishing touches on things, procedured Syrena considered rather unecessary, but she let him do his job.
While he worked, she looked around and sighed again. Her room was painted a deep, midnight blue that shimmered in the light of the fifty-some-odd candles that illuminated it. Her bed, desk, and nightstand were all ornate and intricately carved, but still very small, and made of ebony wood. Her closet had a space for hanging clothes, and a set of three shelves, all a silvery grey. Her bathroom was dark blue tile with silver stars and moons everywhere. Her bedsheets were a soft, silver satin, with a large pillow made of deep blue satin. Nothing in the room, really, wasn't either black, blue, or silver.
"Good evening, Miss Syrena!" Sam called as he made his exit.
Syrena smiled. It made sense that he knew her name. She imagined all the androids knew everyone's names.
Syrena yawned slightly and lay down on her bed to sleep, smiling despite herself.
She'd think about all this in the morning, she decided, in the mor...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:13 am
~The Twilight Dusk~
Ryoko Rourke
"Me neither sweatdrop . Do you wanna hang out or something? I've already gotten lost twice in this place and I have no idea where I should go now."

"Sure if you want, we can go to my room?" She said smiling. Ryoko began walking towards her room. "come on, its this way" she said looking at her. she began walking agian, going up the stairs.

((Kurai Edit: This is a one liner, which is against our rules. Please extend your posts. And please do not quote. This is your last warning, next time i catch you doing this, it will be an official warning. Thank you))  

~ A M B R I A ~

misswho

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:55 am
She walked into the room dragging her stuff behind her. She took her clothes into the walk in closet then went back into the main room and collapsed on the bed. She sighed. She looked over towards the large window and opened it wide, that way Hermes could find her if he wanted. She went into the bathroom and splashed her face with some water.
After a while she left her dorm room and went of to explore.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:24 pm
Yasirie walks into the first free room she could find and unpacks her things slowly.When she was putting her clothes away,she picks up asmall framed picture of her mother and her father.she sighs and puts it down and sits on her bed.

"oh....how am i going to do this?Dad help me......."

lays down and sighs again before finishing unpacking.  

Yasarie

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games