Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:01 pm
"My senses are slowly coming back, but I don't think I'll be able to walk for another day" He said, sighing as he will need to remember to find a loop hole if he ever does that again. His sight was back to normal now and his sense of touch was back now. He still couldn't smell most stuff, but could smell how great Zeph was, almost calming him. His hearing was back as well, but that day of rest would still be good for him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:13 pm
Zephaniah was still supporting him, he was not that heavy. ~At least hes not dead weight~ She said to herself. "Well..what would you like to do?" She asked, not sure of his response. She noticed how warm he was against the bare of her skin. He seemed to be doing alot better, a little shaky..but progressing.

Othiara -Tfs-

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:16 pm
"Lets wait for what Luna-sama would say before I leave Mist." He told her as it would be rude to leave all of a sudden. He would also want to thank Yun and Luna for the care they gave him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:19 pm
Zephaniha could understand that, she met the mizukage briefly a few hours ago, and luna had been his primary care giver. "Sure..No problem" She said smiling, waiting for the two to show.

Othiara -Tfs-

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:02 pm
User ImageNeo Satoshi Raiken
Death the Kid

Neo arrived to the front of the coumpound at the guards he previously saw from far away. He walked his way without hurry, and with his hands in his pockets, and Sammy on his shoulder looking at the Misty trees around them. He approached the guards, and asked, "I wish to ask something to the Tsuchikage. May I have passage?"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:02 am
Luna had been in another room, again studying about Katsuro's condition and had fallen asleep on the table. She had heard voices from the other room and had slowly gotten up, wiped sleep from her eyes and before walking into the other room, used her Byakugan to see who was there. She then quietly walked into the other room and over to Katusro and bwoed deeply. "Im so sorry Lord Tsuchikage, I was looking into your condition and fell asleep...I am sorry." She bowed deeply. "Please do not look at this as an embarresment for the Mist, but only myself." She then stood up and looked at the other shinboi in the room. It was the girl she had run into before, Zephaniah she thought her name was and the one she had heard whose name was Isaac. She tried to be graceful and smiled at them "Are you shinobi students to Katsuro? You must be from the rock. Welcome to my home, I am sorry I did not introduce myself before. My name is Luna Sung, I am a chunnin and wife of the Mizukage, head medic of this village, it is a pleasure to meet you all. If you need any information about what happened I would be happy to oblige. Anything you need just ask." she bowed gracefully towards them. She then looked at Katsuro again "If you do not mind Lord Katsuro, I would like to speak to you about your comma state privately, if you do not mind. Plus, I must do a physical on your metal and physical condition."

A maid suddenly walked into the room and bowed to Luna. "A man named Neo is at the door asking passage to speak to Lord Katsuro." Luna sighed "Tell him he may enter if he wishes, but Lord Katsuro needs an exam before speaking with him." The maid bowed and walked from the room.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:10 am
Katsuro chuckled at Luna as she was apologizing to him. He only nodded his head, a smile on his face. "No need to be sorry, you did what you could and for that, I am thankful." He said as his feelings in his legs were coming back slowly. He told Zeph that he could walk as she would of let go of him. He stood on his feet, not very good, but still able to limp or walk. "Let's talk in the other room then. Lead the way." He told her as he waited for her to lead him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:35 am
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Gennin | Medic in Training

Rini, who had been watching the interactions from one side, bristled slightly at the maid's words. She had been about to offer to assist her teacher, but at the mention of Neo . . . here. "What does he think he's doing out of bed? That boy . . ." The girl bowed quickly to the Tsuchikage and excused herself, hurrying after the maid. Slipping her shoes on, she strode outside and to where her teammate was waiting, a stern expression already on her face. "What do you think you're doing out of bed, Neo?" she demanded forcefully, wagging a finger in his face. "I have not yet given you a clean bill of health."  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:42 pm
"Now be careful." She told katsuro, she did not let go completely for if he fell down, he would be embarrassed. She chuckled at the thought, but before he could ask, she continued. "Im not going to let go..now don't fight me" She said holding onto his arm. "Lean on me if it gets difficult." Leading the way into the other way, she also answered Luna. "Its good to meet you luna-san, I also apologize for the frantic way I was acting before..I dont know what overcame me." She did no in fact, that the thought of him in harms way scared the pants off of her. " I also thank you for your hospitality, for myself and my peers. You say your a medic? My brother is also." The last word hinted a bit of sadness, she missed her brother dearly at times. She promised herself she would send word to him as soon as she got back to the village.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:10 pm
Luna walked over to Zeph and Katsuro while saying to the girl "I know how you feel. If anything ever happened to Yun (our Mizukage) I dont know what I would do." She then looked at Katusro, "theres no need for you to limp" she leaned down and make the hand signs for "Healing Hands" jutsu and then placed her hadns over both of Katsuro's knees, using the chakra from her hands to heal any stifness or injury to his legs. She then got up. "There, you should be able to walk more easily know." Luna watched Rini as she ran out of the room. "You welcome to still come to the meeting and take notes for Katsuro, but that is his decision. Please, this way." She turned and walked through a double wooden door into a small office type room.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:20 pm
Katsuro gave a warm smile at Zeph as she really cared about him. He quickly thank Luna as he patted his hand on Zeph head. "Be good until I return." He told her as he followed Luna to the small office she was leading him. The doors would shut behind as the room was light from the celling. "So, Is there anything wrong with me? I would also like to tell you something while I was in this place called Limbo. Call it another hell in the mind." He asked as he waited for her response.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:07 pm
User ImageNeo Satoshi Raiken
Death the Kid

Neo put his right hand at the back of his head, as a sweat drop on his head fell down, and he smiled at Rini, and answered her "Rini-chan! I'm fine. There's no need to worry about me anymore. How about you with that thing in your head?" asked Neo naively as he entered inside the compound and waited for Katsuro to come out of the exam room.

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

vineco

4,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:05 pm
Nova reentered the mansion with Isacc, he was quiet for the most part, appearing to be thinking of things that kept his conversations to a minimum. He noticed Neo there though and wanted to talk with him, but checking in on their kage was probably the best thing to do right now.

"So Isacc..Were you here when he woke?" He questioned, walking with him towards the room they knew Katsuro was in last.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:00 am
Zephaniah was a little upset that she could not go in with the two, but it would be ok. She waiting outside the doors, as she leaned against him. Perhaps this would be good to get some training in.

Making the simple handsigns, a clone appeared of Zephaniah, except this one had her natural straight hair, unlike hers that had slight curls do to the moisture in the air. "What a drag" She drawled, as she drew her fingers through her own hair. She was looking at her clone, as she thought about her new idea. She had learned recently the training it took to control lighting through her body, almost like a human capacitor. ~What if I could transfer that into her clone? Almost like..like a lighting clone~ She thought to herself. "Hmm" She would have to think of ways to go about it. After a few minutes, she decided that she would give it a try.

Othiara -Tfs-

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:18 pm
Zephaniah had in mind what she wanted to do, and how she wanted to do it. It wasn't going to be explosive, so doing it right outside the door should be safe.."Should be" She mumbled, a little skeptical but confident.

First she did what her past teacher taught her, the Electricity Resistance Technique. Before she needed to look into herself, and force her element chakra to flow. But with training, she could almost turn it on in an instant, and turn it off. It was starting to become a normal occurrence to her. Activating it, she got the normal rush of little tingles through her body, making a smile play across her lips.

Making the same handsigns as the normal clone jutsu, but adding a sign that is frequent with raiton jutsu's, she concentrated her elemental chakra outward while thinking about a clone, and felt a cloud of smoke go up in front her. As the mist cleared, the clone was all white, electricity but with no features like hers. "Dam" She said, as she knew she had a way ahead of her. (1/3)

Doing the same hangsigns, and putting more chakra into it, she completed the jutsu, this clone had the same hair as her, same cloths. "Wow I di...." she was cut off when noticed small bubbles forming on the clones skin. It opened its voice to speak, and the sound of static came out.."Oh crap" She said as the clone exploded, sending sparks everywhere. Zephaniah wasn't effected because of the jutsu she placed before, but as she looked around, the sparks caused little sparks to burn holes in the rug, she quickly stamped them out with her foot. (2/3)

"Almost got this" She said as she tried it for the third time, knowing that the first time she did not add enough chakra, the second to much..causing it to overload. Maybe this time will be alot better. Handsigns the same as before, she felt inside herself for the pull of her charka, mixed with electric, and pushed it outwards as she made her proper handsigns. The clone that appeared this time was perfect, it looked at her with curiosity, and stepped foreword. She braced herself +Whats wrong?+ The clone asked. Zephaniah smiled, and bit out a sharp laugh. "I did it!" She yelled, and the quieted down, remembering that her kage was in the next room. She did a happy dance, as she dispersed her new type of clone. She decided she would keep practicing until the kage came out. (3/3)

New Jutsu Learned:

Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)
Description: This technique makes a simple clone of the shinobi however unlike the standard bunshin, which is a genjutsu, this bunshin takes an actual physical form through the use of electrically charged chakra. One can easily touch and hold this clone like it was in fact an actual person, however when it is attacked it quickly disperses into smoky, hot air. It is also able to attack using taijutsu, however it's ability to attack is around 1/10 in perspective to the user, in return for this weakness it's attacks deliver shocks of electricity to the opponent's body.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff