Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hob0z

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:02 am
My name is Joe, as most of you do not know.
I used to be Ambrosia's right hand man.
I took care of the forums while others got people to join.
It's glad to be back.
Any information you would like to know about me shall be viewed on my profile.

Quick Q&A.

Q: Where have you been?
A: I've been studying. I changed my whole perspective on life, and gained a lot of knowledge. My literacy is still the same, perfect as usual. I also still program from time to time using AutoIt.

Q: Do you think you can make it back to Vice-Captain?
A: It all depends on the outcome of my work, and the choice of the Captain himself. If I do a good job and work hard, I may become a moderator of the guild. I won't be able to fix the stuff I used to be able to, but I can still use what powers I have to make the guild better. And to answer another question. Yes, I will work hard for a promotion. I'm not going to message him saying "OMG, I was Vice-Captain, spot back plz?".
I like hard work, even from myself.

Q: Any last notes for the rest of the guild that you would like to add?
A: Yes, in fact I do. Just because I'm back, doesn't mean you have to respect me. Just because I was Vice-Captain once doesn't make me better than anyone else. I'm just like everyone else in the guild. I deserve to be treated like it too.

~Exile

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:29 am
Welcome back!

I cannot wait to see what you have in store for the guild!

You can call me Celeste. I am new here at the guild and a recent crew member. If I can help you with anything, don't hesitate to ask.  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

R0bot0
Crew

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:28 am
I'm glad you're back. Things have gotten tighter, since you left, but at least nothing I can't handle.

I know you aren't the type to be begging back your position, and once I see fit, I will return it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:28 am
XSK Ambrosia
I'm glad you're back. Things have gotten tighter, since you left, but at least nothing I can't handle.

I know you aren't the type to be begging back your position, and once I see fit, I will return it.

Exactly the attitude I like.  

Hob0z

XSK Ophelia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:09 am
A bit late for me to put this but here goes...

Name: Emily

Hobbies: Outdoor Activities, Charitable Events, Gossip, Aviation, and GaiaOnline!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:32 pm
Name: Dreamy
Hobbies: Drawing, listening to music  

Beautified Assassin

freakshowbaby15

Devoted Regular

9,675 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:38 am
Name: Patricia
Hobbies: Listening to music, playing computer games, chatting online.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:00 am
Name:Tony
Hobbies biggrin rawing,playing video games,making comic books,playing football,racing people, and sleeping in class.  

LuvlyMrDevil

Bashful Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:43 am
yooo! just call me Ms. Monster blaugh how does this thing work ? question question question question  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:22 am
YAY You joined! Congrats! Things are pretty kewl here. Just go under any section and read around. The RP section needs some help ^^ So please! Start one if you would like!  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Ryuu_Myoto

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:55 am
Greetings fellow Gaians.

My name is Martin E. Chacon. You may refer to me as Ryu or Ry.
I am 21 years old.
My hobbies include video games mainly PC, reading, writing, listening to music nonstop, making music and hanging out with friends.
On the side note, I am the general administrator for Durango LAN parties. I play DND, MTG, ultimate fresbie, soccer (was a assistant coach for two years) and I LOVE LANNING WITH FRIENDS!!

Thank you for the invite, hazeleyeddemon88.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:01 am
YAY! I am glad you could make it Ryu! Its good to see someone my age around sweatdrop
You are most welcome!
I see you play D&D AND Ultimate Fresbie! Awesome! Need anything just say so k? Can't wait to see you around.  

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points

Ryuu_Myoto

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:06 am
Will do. Thank you very much. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:49 pm
Name: Well, my real name is Sade, but y'all are only allowed to call me Jenise or Jen or whatever the crap you come up with. ^_^ If you're a real close friend of mine, you can call me by my real name.
Hobbies: RPing, drawing, writing, spamming, sleeping, eating, begging my mom for money... and reading, and watching anime and whole bunch of other crap. XP

Special thanks to the Guild Captain for enviting me. ^_^ Really, I think my RP skilz suck but... I'll do my best. sweatdrop  

Edas Ronim

Angelic Fairy

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:12 pm
You will do fine promise ^^

And I believe you are not the youngest...there are a few 13 year olds if I am not mistaken

Glad you could make it!  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games