Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:55 pm
Viper didnt even bother to manuever around the attack by Creed. She closed her eyes and absorbed the hit, his last words stung. She wanted to get up, to beg at his feet to bring back to closest friend... to let him live and allow her to trade places with him. But... She didnt get up, she didnt go after Creed, she didnt beg for the only man she had ever begun to feel anything for... She was took weak and she laid there in a little blood and kept her eyes closed for a while, Riku's words rang in her head... ' im sorry, I love you'... She wanted to scream. She nearly did... but she kept silent.
After a while, when she felt Creed gone, she seemed to revive and she sat up and placed her hands over her face and began to try and think clearly. " IM going to kill him..." Her voice was weak... She did not move... but her wounds, suddenly began to vanish, the blood that once began to stain her clothing... Vanished. Almost evaporated, And while this started to happen a couple building started to crumble, then caved in on themselves and then turned to dust. She let the remorse, the pain, and torture that always consumed her when she healed anything.... She welcomed it and she stood up. She did not wobble. She didnt appear to be looking at anything in particular... but she had a look of determination plastered all over her face. Her eyes looked dead... but ateast she found a way to cry... Tough she could not cried tears, instead drops of blood suddenly dripped down her face, and she welcomed the "tears". She wiped then away so they wouldnt streakher face and she took in a long breath. " Calypso... Hes mine." She stated darkly, a flicker of another, more demonic, voice seemed to seeth through her own and echo through out the destroyed town.
She then wobbly walked over to Riku and knelt down and gave him a kiss of ferwell, before his spiritual energy became part of her mind... and she got up and went after Creed. She would kill him... She would kill him if it was the last thing she did.
Fang gave a loud and rumbling bellow in a ferwell to Riku's spirit to the other side before and knelt over and breathed upon Riku's body, and the ground suddenly absorbed his body and an eternal flame surrounded his body, if ever recovered people would see a single body surrounded by burning flames that never seem to douse. Then Fang himself disappeared into the ground and was gone from the destroyed city. " CREED!" Viper screamed as she stopped about a league outside of the city within that very hour she left. She had of course exhausted her use of Shadow walking and her once beatin body, which looked more deathly than alive, needed a break as she still suffered the side effects from trying to heal Riku, then trying to heal herself... She panted and she fell to her knees. " Where are you" She whispered  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:56 pm
Skieth tossed a set of medical wraps and other various healing salves towards Viper
"Take care young'n" he stated before he walked towards the city  

Skieth9

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:50 pm
"I'M going to kill him."

These were the words that came from the lips of Viper. Her attacks proved to be useless and her defenses proved to be pathetic against Creed; still, she was determined to finish what Riku started. Calypso admired her determination, but she lacked the power which made Calypso belive she would not be able to get the job done. Perhaps if she was stronger, his view would be different.

Viper gave one last kiss to Riku before Riku's body became ignited in beautiful flames. Calypso and Sonya both looked on as the flesh of Riku began to dissappear, followed by his muscle tissue and finally his bones.

"See ya around." Calypso said before he saluted towards his corpse with his left index and middle finger.

Now all that was still standing were Sonya, Calypso, and Viper, who made it her top priority to go after Creed, moments after he injured her badly. Calypso let out a chuckle as he watched her almost limp towards the exit in an attempt to make her lifespan shorter. Calypso on the other hand was not in a rush to find Creed. After thinking about it, he figured that eventually they would meet up sooner or later. That was more time for Sonya to become a bit stronger to where she would not be a detriment. Plus he knew Viper would not be able to find him; the amount of land she would be able to cover alone, Calypso would be able to do in seconds.

"So what do we do now?"

"We will see Creed in the future, but for now it seems like he's having his fun, so we'll let him do that. As for us..."Calypso said before extending his hand out to Sonya. Sonya grabbed his hand with her right hand as Calypso finished his sentence.

"We have an invitation to another party."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:29 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

Creed was walking away, whistling to himself silently. After a few moments, he noticed he was being followed, and it only took a moment before he was next to Viper, his lips to her ear with him whispering. "Why do you love him? I wouldn't have killed either of you, except he pissed me off..." He continued his whistle, and stopped, his innocent and caring part of his body taking over. "Damnit..." The diamond shaped tattoo's over each eye did not look so violent at the moment, he seemed to be the quirky man that was shown in the way he dressed.

"Come here... I am going to show you something." He uttered, not wanting to seem scary, for once, he placed his blade into his hand in a different formation. "Here is how I killed him. It did not harm his soul, but it damaged his body beyond repair. Now, when I normally kill someone, I use an attack like this..." Stabbing his blade into the ground softly, a white line traveled quickly down his blade, and he pulled up the blade. "Doesn't look harmful does it?" He stepped down on the grass in which his blade was stabbed, and it fell in, the entire ground underneath had changed into what seemed to be a very deep pit. "This destroys the soul. It is sent to Origin, who uses them for torture because of the sin's they committed. I will tell you one more thing... the light, it is not the savior that you thought it was..."

and at that, he began to walk away.

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:19 pm
She shivered as she suddenly felt him behnd her. She was to slow to react... she was just exhausted to the bone and she knew he was more powerful then her... she didnt really know why, but she wanted to be killed really... She suddenly was hit with a wave of regret, Riku's death was all her fault... and she had been stupid for allowing it to happen... For getting close to him... for allowing him to attach to her... The list went on.
She watched as he demonstrated what he could have done to destroy both his soul and body... she closed her eyes and got up. Still short of breath and her limbs felt like jello, but she managed to pick up a pointy edged rock and threw it for his turned back, she did manage enough strength to throw it with enough speed to break like a dirt clod if it hit his shoulder blade. " You take peoples lives because it suits you?! and you Think you should get away with that? " She yelled at him. Wishing he would end her live, or atleast turn around to face her, so she wouldnt have to keep chasing after him.
In truth, the feel of Riku's soul safe in the world beyond... brought her a little comfort. But the mention of Riku's light not what it apears to be cause her to become offended. " Light and Dark, thats all this world is! Well I am not apart of that! I can nver truly choose a side, nor will I! So there is not reason to ignorantly lecture me about who or what is corrupt." She went to throw another deformed rock. She was acting on her emotions, which she had never done before in her life... but because of it she couldnt think clearly, all she wanted to do was kill him, or have him kill her... She was just so desperatly confused and suffering from an imense pain she had never felt before in her life... was it an injured organ? or was it that she was in love? she didnt understand, it just made her confused  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:03 pm
Nokay landed before he got to the city and began walking. The young boy saw two people and stopped. He saw one was a man with a drawn blade and the other a woman with fear and remorse. He walked up to them with a smile and a wave. "Hello! Do you know what happened to this city?" He wasn't dumb, he could see the evil in the man and knew this would get ugly, but also figured out the two weren't together so he would see if he could stop a fight before it broke out.

He then watched as the man stabbed his blade into the ground and walked over to look in and whistled.
"That sure is a deep hole you made. Why did you make it?" Nokay looked up at him and noticed, he looked weird then at the tall woman who was very white and saddened. "You ok?" Nokay kept his boyish smile on his face and did not fear ether of them.

Hakora vi Britannia

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:03 am
As the warriors clambered around, a congregation of about 10 shady cloaked figures advance on where the warrior lay dead. As they approached, they started a low and menacing chant, one that to whoever heard it, it sounded agonizingly familiar, growing louder as they approached. They overtook the body that was lying there on the ground. They then departed, the body now gone, the figures' chant slowly fading away.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:43 pm
Skieth placed his hand on Nokay's head
"Don't worry 'bout them kid, she's just pissed 'cause Creed, that guy over there killed her boyfriend. He was an old friend of mine too, but I don't see any reason to get involved" Skieth stated
"I'd prefered this ordeal not happen at all though"  

Skieth9

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:50 pm
Nokay jumped and screamed out his words. "RAPE!!!!" He was now away from the weird guy who seemed to like touching guys way too much. Nokay started skipping and went up to Creed and skipped around him "Whose afraid of the big, bad Creed? La la lalala!" Nokay was having a good time now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:46 pm
"Ey, kid, you wanna say that again?!" Skieth asked, a vein starting to appear on his head as he withdrew his revolvers and shot the ground near Nokay's feet  

Skieth9

Baksuetai_Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:55 pm
Vipers demonic eyes glared down upon this new intruder. How dare he step in on her fight! She wanted to die and he was only prolonging it... This angered her as she watched him skip around Creed, yelling and trying to get involved in her business. " GET LOST!" She roared out, her voice seething with a more demonic voice that seemed to shake the earth around them. She gritted her teeth and her Snake fangs pierced through her lower lip as she balled her hands into fists. Her once black tattoo as actually moving upon her arm, the snake head seemed to be striking upon the back of her hand, glowing with a dark aura like color as it continued to move in place in a slithering pattern, the only time it moved forward is when it coulded and struck the back of her hand like an imaginary prey were in that spot. Was it an illusion, or a reaction to the sudden emotional over load that Viper had as she broke down? She couldnt tell...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:21 pm
The man shot at Nokay and missed hitting the ground. Nokay stopped and looked at the hole and then the guy and fell over in laughter. "The pervert is a cowboy?! Poor aim though hahaha." He stopped as the girl yelled at him and he looked at her with a smile. "I'm sorry for your pain and I may not know him or you and may be young, but would this guy want you dead if he died for you?" Nokay strode up and even though he was 15 he looked younger which was surprising since he precessed a very powerful weapon at such a young age. He looked at the girl and walked over to her and gave her a hug. Not just any hug, but a innocent warm hug of a child. He was small so he hugged her waist.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

A large rock his back, causing his bright pink sweatshirt to become slightly stained, although no physical pain was caused to him, he was still slightly upset. "Viper... yes, I know your name, Riku, I think that is the kid I killed, he whispered it before he fell. I was not talking about his light, I am talking about the element, if he would have continued, he could have fallen down a bad path. Stay without either, or you too..." Creed paused for a moment, his voice strained, as if confused to reveal this information that she might not understand. "...may become like the rest." He patted her on the shoulder before turning at those who surrounded him.

"Cringe..." a blast left his body, clearing a path for him as he walked away. They would either die, or jump back, it didn't matter, he could leave. "And Viper, your emotions are a tool, and should be used as such. If you let them be a drug, to control you, then you will never be able to live the way you want to. Utilize your feelings to do what you wish to do.

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:51 pm
Viper looked at Creed and then as he possed upon this new group another one of his attacks she was forced to take the child with her as she lept out of the way. She made it and closed her eyes as she pushed the boy away and fell to the ground and stared blankly up to the sky, repeating his word over and over in her head.... She didnt understand them now... but some day she hopfully would. She closed her eyes and went into a coma like state, she wouldnt wake up until she wished upon it herself... She just was so exhausted... and too upset to think clearly.

Fang popped his head from the earth and gripped viper upon his tongue. it he had done this to anyone else, they would have been fried alive... but since she was his creator and companion, she would not feel his intense heat. he then seemed to swallow her induced coma body and vanished once again into the earth below, disappearing.

(( exit))  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Skieth9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:41 pm
Skieth walked past Nokay and slammed the bud of his revolver against his head
"Should you ever decide to call me a perv again..." Skieth said as his eyes became all white and his features became sketchy and chaotic for a moment
"I'LL BLOW A WHOLE IN YOU WITH A CARNAGE SHOT!!!" he yelled as he continued walking and left for a hotel
'Gotta phone in the Suits, they're gonna want'a know what we're up against'  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games