Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
TWEWY Mafia Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:34 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Harusame Mizukishi
I appreciate the generous offer,

But...

I have decided that I will be the one you take now.

My presence isn't needed here...

The smile began fading from his face "Damn self sacrificing angel. Fine I shall release you from this body that binds you to this game." With the snap of his fingers a shark lunged out of the ground and ate Mizu whole, The shark sinking back into the ground as if it were water. Where Mizu stood was the white outline of a figure with grand white wings, with a wave the angel fadded from view. "Well as much as I hate to admit it you players have completed the mission so I will give you the choice to not have to take out one of your own blindly tonight." The GM pulled up a chair to himself and sat down "Now I know you players may have a few questions so go ahead, ask away. Of course, I may not answer." His evil grin returned.

*tear*

He... he saved us... he gave up his life... for us...

You sick b*****d! IS THIS FUN TO YOU???

GAAAH! *unseathes sword*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:36 pm

Kani Tochimeijin
I_love_Inuyasha1
I like how only Sean noticed the Derp moment...
You guys probably don't want to vote for your Reaper friends so...
Vote Toto

VOTES:
Toto: 1

Edit: Nevermiiind
UNVOTE
I like how people who have never played TWEWY are bandwagoning on it even though the GM is a Reaper and he was referring to himself.

I say we lynch Tota and when she's innocent we FoS you guys :'D

EDIT: damn edits. nvm

You're eager to turn blame on people. What's the deal? It was a pretty easy mistake.

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:38 pm

Hmm...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:39 pm

Kuzodav
Kani Tochimeijin
I_love_Inuyasha1
I like how only Sean noticed the Derp moment...
You guys probably don't want to vote for your Reaper friends so...
Vote Toto

VOTES:
Toto: 1

Edit: Nevermiiind
UNVOTE
I like how people who have never played TWEWY are bandwagoning on it even though the GM is a Reaper and he was referring to himself.

I say we lynch Tota and when she's innocent we FoS you guys :'D

EDIT: damn edits. nvm

You're eager to turn blame on people. What's the deal? It was a pretty easy mistake.
Bandwagoning is the #1 most suspicious thing to me in Mafia.

Kani Tochimeijin

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:40 pm

J of The Wind
teh_n00b_huntr
Harusame Mizukishi

But...

The smile began fading from his face "Damn self sacrificing angel. Fine I shall release you from this body that binds you to this game." With the snap of his fingers a shark lunged out of the ground and ate Mizu whole, The shark sinking back into the ground as if it were water. Where Mizu stood was the white outline of a figure with grand white wings, with a wave the angel fadded from view. "Well as much as I hate to admit it you players have completed the mission so I will give you the choice to not have to take out one of your own blindly tonight." The GM pulled up a chair to himself and sat down "Now I know you players may have a few questions so go ahead, ask away. Of course, I may not answer." His evil grin returned.

*tear*

GAAAH! *unseathes sword*
"First of all, put the oversized toothpick away before I decide to leave our little Q&A session prematurely, Secondly, he is an angel, he didn't die, he has merely returned to the Higher Plane he came from."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:42 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
J of The Wind
teh_n00b_huntr
Harusame Mizukishi

But...

*tear*

GAAAH! *unseathes sword*
"First of all, put the oversized toothpick away before I decide to leave our little Q&A session prematurely, Secondly, he is an angel, he didn't die, he has merely returned to the Higher Plane he came from."

Guh.... *puts it back on back*

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Mizu is gone. ._.
And a shark ate him, kinda...
I'm unvoting.

Quote:
Toto: 0

I'm might have to read some thing over..

And, I don't have a DS to play TWEWY. D':
I would have played the game otherwise....

I'm still suspicious of Dragn. I won't act on anything yet, but I'm going to keep an eye on him. I still think it's just an act

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:43 pm

TWEWY's a DS game?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:45 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
J of The Wind
teh_n00b_huntr
Harusame Mizukishi

But...

*tear*

GAAAH! *unseathes sword*

Well I do have a question... HAve the reapers with roles made any moves besides theyre killings? Are they even active?

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Orphie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:46 pm

Wow, I'm completely lost again. I guess I'll catch up in a couple pages.

Regulust
TWEWY's a DS game?

Yes.
TWEWY = The World Ends With You
I do believe I have got that right. DS game for all I know, and it looked interesting.

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

teh_n00b_huntr
J of The Wind
teh_n00b_huntr
Harusame Mizukishi

But...

*tear*

GAAAH! *unseathes sword*

*a glittering image of myself appears*

It's quite nice up here... Shame you'll never see it. ^^

Regulust
TWEWY's a DS game?
Clearly someone needs some mo' candycane.

It's the hawtest DS game oot thar.

Kani Tochimeijin

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Elemental Draconis
Regulust
TWEWY's a DS game?

Yes.
TWEWY = The World Ends With You
I do believe I have got that right. DS game for all I know, and it looked interesting.

It was sarcasm.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games