Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:34 pm
Kiara packed a few things into her handbag, then she got into her car and drove towards the school.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:49 am
Lily looked at the clock. "Well after today I start work again...but I don't have to go finalize the papers till later in the afternoon...care to spend a day together with your mother before we get too busy for it?"

Mai smiled and nodded, planning to go shopping for some new books.

Mercuryangel
Crew

Mishuri

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:57 am
Theresa woke up in her room at 8:00am and she was running late for school, she sighed then changed into her uniform and started to walk to school her eyes slowly dropping but she manage to stay awake as she walked sleepilly towards school.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 1:22 pm
"By Mom bye Luna!" Kiki said as she grabbed her lunch and backpack heading out.
"Bye Kiki!" Her mom called back.

Kiki ran towards school glancing at a map as she went.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:17 pm
"You didn't have to walk to school with me Haru," Ariel said. She had been on her way out the door when Haru had suggested they walk together.

"You've been so upset lately Ari-chan. I wanted to make you feel better," Haru replied, sticking his hands in the pockets of his uniform pants. Ariel looked at Haru and then at her feet, blushing a bit.

"Gomen nasai... I'm just feeling homesick," the blonde responded, brushing her hair behind her ear. She knew she was lying to him but telling him the truth would put them in an awkward situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:11 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted in awhile))

Hotaru made her way out of her house in her uniform, as she began to make her way towards school. She wondered if Kiki or anyone else that had moved in recently was enrolled in the same school as her. She doubted it though, there was a lot of different schools in the area, so the likelyness of them going to hers was probably low. There was always a small chance they might though.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:37 pm
((No prob))
Kiki came upon a large building. Osaka high was on a Plaque on the front and kids wearing similiar uniforms to hers were entering.
"This must be it." Kiki said putting the map away. She walked inside to try and find class 1-b.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:28 pm
After getting lost many time Theresa finally found her new high school, which was Osaka high. She walked in slowly until she got to class 1-b and sat down, she got in class on time and she didn't get into trouble for once. I hope the teacher doesn't do that silly introduction thing like at my old school she thought as she waited for someone to notice she was new.  

Mishuri

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:37 pm
Kiki sighed totally lost in the large school. She desperately looked around for someone to help her but to no avail.
"Mou iya da. It's only my first day and I can't even find the classroom!" she fell dramatically to her knees sighing again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:56 am
((sorry haven;t been posting i've been busy and i forgot i was SMM lol i'm married now got married last nite))

Suki was sleeping in her bed when she woke up rubbing her eyes as she looked aorund. "Hmm i guess Meatball head left...." She got out of her bed and slide her slippers on her feet as she fixed her bed neatly. "Mmm.. maybe there still eggs and bacon if serena didn't eat it all." Suki sighed going downstairs seeing that there was no more food left as she shook her head. "Cereal it is....."  

Sexy Suki

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:19 am
((I thought Serena was not around now...))

Kiara arrived at the school she would be working at and Mai would be attending, the stone sign out the front said 'Osaka Girl's college' (couldn't think of something better...lol)  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:20 am
((I don't remember accepting her either.))  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:50 pm
((You didn't accept her. You told her you'd be ignoring her because she didn't grasp that Chibi-Usa was not in this RP.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:52 pm
Zyx ended up at the tree that the base was at. He wondered if Luna-sama was around... he sat down in the shade of the tree and ate the small breakfast he carried with him.  

Darkness Cake

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:20 pm
Luna left the house and made her way to the park to check up on things and make sure all wes good. She also had to see if she couldn't get in contact with Artimis who was currently somewhere else. Se made it to the park to see Zyx.
"Oh hello Zyx!"  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces