Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:34 pm
(Ehhh fate)

Arekku smiled, he hadn't had real rest since the time he stayed with Shoko since then he had been everywhere trying his best for Grass,"Aki........... It's fine really, don't worry to much it's no big deal really." Arekku said though his left hand was having some spasms,"I'll get over myself soon plus I know you wanna become stronger as soon as possible so let me help ya." Arekku said as he went and picked up the vial again his peripherals felt like they came and go now, Arekku looked deep inside him and forced his second stage of his angel to appear changing him to a new form,'There I should be more than able to do the procedure now." Arekku said as his muscle spasm stopped for now, though he was burning on the inside.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:41 pm
((Soooo...where am I now?))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:42 pm
(The hospital)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:52 pm
Chiru Aki--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aki stood up straight, the dizziness finally gone. She still felt slightly short of breath. Frowns creased her mouth and brow. It was no big deal? His hand was in spasms, he'd puked blood, and he'd been pushing his body nonstop. "Don't waste your energy on my ambitions. Not at this moment." She shook her head at him. The next thing she knew he was in the second stage of his Angel. She'd never seen him in any of the stages before. He looked revived, but it made her uneasy. She bit her lip unsure of what to say now that he had forced himself into that state.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:59 pm
Arekku just wanted to get his mind out off other things that were bothering there had been so many things that just wanted to plunge more into work. Though this was more than something he wanted to do since he always promised Shoko and Aki he would do anything he can for both of them no matter what he was more than determine to keep that promise,'Like I said don't worry about it I really don't mind." Arekku said as he was putting on some doctor equipment and was pointing to a room in the cottage, it was his special personal medical area,'I promise you I'm okay to do this and I'll get it done in no time, then I promise to take a small breather after I'm done."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:06 pm
Chiru Aki--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aki took a deep breath in thought and released it with a sigh. There was no convincing him. "Fine." She finally caved to him. It felt a little strange to resist something that would've benifitted herself. She looked to where he was pointing then back at him, "You better keep your word or I'll be forced to kick your a**." Finally a small smile broke through her uneasy expression.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:12 pm
"Thank you." Arekku said as he walked over to the place where he would do the procedure hoping for her to follow,"Well it's a sort of surgery you gotta stay awake since I need to be sure the poison isn't affecting you and is combining correctly." Arekku said from behind his mask as he was watching his hands,"Well okay then hope on the bed and get nude."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:21 pm

Aki followed behind him already removing her equipment as she walked. She dropped her bag and unzipped the vest as he told her that she would need to remain awake. Aki silently nodded as she shedded the vest leaving her top to be covered by her sports bra. It wasn't the first procedure where she had to be awake. Aki made her way to the bed and was about to sit on it when the last statement caused her to halt all movement. "Wait no... really?" She wasn't comfortable undressing around men.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:31 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:31 pm
"Hahaha can't blame me for trying hahaha, well that's good enough just lay down and I'll get to work as soon as possible Aki." Arekku said smiling as he walked over to her he had the vial next to him as he closed the door so he would be in complete silence for now as he waited for Aki to lay down and let him get to work.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:35 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:44 pm

"Oooh, I'll get you for that. I swear I will." She grumbled and rolled her eyes. But it was all in a joking manner. But it was true he'd probaly get a good smack on the head for attempting. Aki laid down. She felt her nerves start work up with anxeity. Aki trusted Arekku and his skill bu she couldn't help but feel worried. The teen took in a deep breath then slowly exhaled effectively calming herself down. "Okay."

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:53 pm
Arekku didn't respond from before as he just started his work as he placed the vial on a rolling tray close by, he started by completely numbing the pain receptors in the area of her liver as he then started a precise cut on her skin he used his chakra any blood to spill out instead redirected it carefully as he reach her liver quickly he was moving very careful as his mind was completely concentrated in hos work, it brought him back to the old days of being a medic. He slowly opened up her liver as well as he did so much complicated work of infusing the new poisonous metal cells into it as well he made it where it would be only stored and wouldn't leak and cause her to be poisonous. He quickly started to close her up after he finish the complicated work as the last thing he did was make her pain receptors in that area activate again in moments, as he was now diagnosing her body checking if his work was done good, it seem like he did,"Alright well come for a routine check up so I could see if it's going to be permanent I think it is but I rather be careful." Arekku said as he became normal again feeling his fatigue and other ailments as he just looked at Aki and smiled,"You did......... great...."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:05 am
Aki attempted to watch but found that after he had begun to open up her liver that it was difficult to watch. So instead she fixed her sight at the ceiling above. The feeling of not feeling was strange. She knew he had her split open and was reworking her liver, but she felt none of it. Her mind began to retreat into the zone of blank thoughts as she took in every detail of the one spot above her. Then before she knew it it was done. Feeling rushed back into the area. At first it was dull then suddenly her entire lower half or her stomach was. Aki looked at Arekku and smiled, "Of course doc." she wasn't sure if sitting up was a good idea or not so she remained laying. " Thank you Arekku now you gotta keep your promise."  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games