Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:10 pm

Sasori starts off on the path south out of Kiev. "So if Tarik is not in Egypt do we go and stop Slayer or go after Tarik?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Onyx exhaled. "I can summon more of those, and try and slow Slayer down while you try and slow Tarik a bit," he said softly, nodding towards the creature he'd summoned from Tel'aran'rhoid. "Of course, I may have to summon some of their darker allies to control a large group; basically more than sixty or so," he said quietly, his tone barely above a whisper.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:05 pm

Sasori stares at the foreboding creatures. "Um, ok." She wasn't sure is the cure wasn't worse than the disease.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:14 pm

"I could try using Gray Men, though. I know where a few of them are in Tel'aran'rhoid. It's nearly impossible to see them physically and magically before they reach and destroy their target, and they'll go any distance necessary to do it," he said quietly. Fortunately, each one is targeted to only one person, usually; so if they're successful in dealing with the target, they go back to the summoner, he thought.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Sasori takes off to Egypt to see if she can find out where Tarik went.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:17 pm

"Onyx? Do you think you could conjure up something big to deal with Slayer and his plans; I have a feeling that one of the guardians are still in Egypt. My destiny, in this time period. Is to help unite them. I know they're supposed to find each other on their own, but it would appear that our presence and actions have already altered the time flow here. Surely you have noticed. Eiji then turns to see that Sasori has already left for Egypt. he then curses himself. She was riding off into danger again and it seemed like she was powerless since he didn't fully know that Sasori was without a stone.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Tarik's ships, finally ready get ready to sail but one of the boats has technical difficulties so the other boats wait while the boat with the problems is fixed. The boats were loaded an made ready very quickly so not everything was up to par. Tarik is annoyed that there is a delay but since they did go back into the primitive times on Earth, he could not expect much.

Although Antera had the look and feel of medieval life, there were some modern technologies that were more advanced, mainly in warfare. However there was not much call for warfare on Antera except for border squishes, since he was the sole leader of Antera, the largest of the lands.

He plays with the compass stone he ripped out of the body of Kringling and the compass from the Loch Ness Monster. Putting together the two pieces so that they spun like a gyro. He waits . . .
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Sasori was so focused on Tarik that she rode off without thinking or grabing the others. He needed to be stopped. Just seeing the destruction of the mountain in Kiev, deepened her resolve.

She had once been fooled by his charm, then they were tangled in his web of deceit, and now they hunt him being just a step behind. He was well studied and had planned well, they needed to find a way to get ahead of him and stop him.

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:56 am

Onyx smiled slightly. He tilted his head slightly. "Too bad Amys and her group isn't here," he muttered softly. They'd been the trio to help him learn so much about Tel'aran'rhoid. Not to mention several others I know, and they know well the dance, he thought. Amys and her friends called battle or combat the 'dance', but didn't tell him too much about it.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:04 am

"Good I have a feeling that whatever Slayer is doing, it will strongly have an impact on what Tarik does. Now If you excuse me I have to catch up with Sasori before she gets herself killed." Eiji kicks off on his horse and rides off to catch up with Sasori.

((what happened to Roarke?))

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:16 am

((You'll see....))
"I do not think you're too intelligent, girlie, rushing off like this," Roarke said quietly, riding up on his silver maned black warhorse. "Rushing off without thinking can get you killed, no matter who or what the foe," he muttered irritably. He was generally easygoing, but there were some things he just didn't find amusing at all. How he'd found Sasori was mystery, and he wasn't going to reveal how he'd done it.

Onyx chuckled softly. He exhaled, feeling energy thrumming in his body. He melted into the shadows of the trees, vanishing from sight. He came up in what he sensed was a totally different city. "Rome, eh. This will be interesting, indeed," he growled softly. He noticed soldiers on the move. He concentrated as a man slowly materialized from mist nearby, his eyes dead and empty, yet somehow aware. The man moved off, moving quietly and steadily. He knew the human eyes would never see the Gray Man and it would go straighter than any arrow to its target: Slayer.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:53 am

Sasori was awakened from her dazed self absorbed stuper by Roarke. "Oh, I'm sorry, I was just lost in thought. I may not have my powers anymore but I still can fight. Don't worry. We just need to hurry."

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Roarke chuckled. "You do not have your powers? That is a problem, since our powers combined could work some intriguing surprises," he said softly, flexing one hand as a deep blue leather glove and deep silver wristband gleamed on his right wrist, the deep blue-green stone glowing slightly.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:43 pm

Sasori tells Roarke that she lost her powers stopping Slayer's fire sword at Loch Ness. "I melted that evil sword but it sapped the power srom the stone. I hope there is a way to restore the stone."

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Roarke shrugged slightly. "It's a part of you now, so how can you lose yourself unless you willingly give it up? It is there, but likely dormant. You just have to find the key to unlock it again," he said wisely. He smiled slightly as he rode. "Power is a tool, like any other; it is how we choose to wield it that matters," he murmured.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games