Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:50 pm
Joko Marish

Jako was outside, finished with the rabbit that Missy had gotten for him, looking out toward the forest, thinking about the past few days. Sooner or later, his role as the leader was going to be taken by another male wolf, plus many other things had come to mind, like the hunters and other rival packs of animals. He wondered what he was going to do to protect the den from the hunters.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:03 pm
((Sorry))

He looked at the creatures around him feeling very grateful for there kindness.A pain hit him and he gave a loud yelp "My leg!" he cries out.He winces in pain as he looks at it.It had suddenly become swollen and it looked yellowish in teh spots were his fur had been torn away.  

MrCoconutKitty

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:39 pm
"Try not to move until a healer can get a look at that leg of yours." Vahuka told the pup in pain. Perhaps Vahuka would have helped the pup, since there could be something in it for him. It would at least put him on the wolf den's good side. However, his specialty was in mixing herbs, fungi, and such. Those things could heal wounds such as what the pup had, but Vahuka had none of his supplies with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:19 am
He nods and does his best to stay still.He lays his head down on his paws.

((Writers block............))  

MrCoconutKitty

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:50 pm
"Yes, Being around as long as I have I've developed... techniques for taking them down." he trots to the den and wanders in laying on the ground near Vahuka and the pup.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:22 am
User Image

((I was trying to wait for Rose and Lia to have thins conversation but maybe I'll go ahead anyway, sorry ^^))

Vexen poked her head out the cave again and called out to Jako. It was getting late and they needed to start. She then turned and returned to the firelight. and looked over to Vale. "Do you know if your Killing of the hunters and their dogs stirred an immediate action from them them or not?" she asked. She was fishing for cautions and reprocutions because she had a solution too.

((O.o; short post...sorry.))

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 pm
Joko Marish

Jako was sitting out on a rock, the same one a few days ago that he had sat. He still thought for the pack, and the other packs that were near them, the fox, the wolf, the many others that were near that he had to think about. He sighed, but just as he took a breath, he heard some yelling from behind him, a call close to his name. It seemed that they needed him, so he slowly got up and ran with his angelic speed back towards the den, worried for what could be the problem.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:42 pm
"I have a human form which is what I kill them with." He chuckles to himself, though with the dead voice it comes off rather sinister. "They call me the "Black Shadow" Cause all the bodies never have a shadow." he shifts position getting up and shaking himself. "No soul means no shadow. And I kill them in a way that no animal would be capable of. Anymore questions cause I'm rather tired?" The matter of fact wy he says all this is only slightly more creepy than the chuckle was.  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:18 am
(( my first day was fun...thanks for asking biggrin and Missy is sleeping now, I'm not sure when I should enter again...lolz))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:26 pm
User Image

((Ah thats good to hear Missy. :3 Well, we'll roll over into another day after the next set of posts.))

"Well, Vale, just one more thing." Vexen said as sh sat near the fire. "Did you happen to hear any sort of information from them? Perhaps why they ventured so far into the forest?" Vexen could hardly imagine any sane creature, human or not, risking the lives of their people just to antagonize the local animals without cause. She would be willing to go scou information for herself if thats what it came to. She glanced to the outside, It was dark. They should wrap things up quickly, she knew Vahuka probably didn't want to be held so late and the pups were dozing. Pretty soon she, Kyubi, Diana and Diego would head back to their own Den.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:04 pm
((yeah..finals are evil..sorry. >.> Ill make a short, non responsive presence post, then its back to studying. ._. ))

Rose and Razi were with the others..Unbeknownst to anyone that weren't real familiar to them. However, Rose was slightly surprised to see that Vexen didnt notice her. Fine with me said Razi, to which Rose just smiled. Be nice...They dont even need us. We shouldnt even be here. Razi winced, and Rose had to stifle a laugh. If anyone was hearing them, they'd speak up..eventually.

(( *fail*
STUDY TIME! ))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image

((Well something is always better than nothing in my book )) surprised

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:29 pm
"You should still be careful with how much you kill the humans that come deeper into the forest. Just because your method is different than what they know, does not mean that they will not suspect their enemies in the forest of the deed." Vahuka told Vale. Even though Vale was well to hide that it was an animal that killed the humans, they would eventually catch on or suspect something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:28 am
((FINALS ARE OVER! *dies* ))  

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:50 pm
User Image

((Wonderful! I hope you did well! XD. *pokes my almost dead RP with a stick* well, they always do better in the summer. ^^ wink )

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games