Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:41 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto ran forward and went to snatch it out of Yukio's hand."Give it!"

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:46 pm
(Lol, Crimson I've been in NUR for almost 3 years, rape only became popular because BB rapes every walking thing he sees lol. I'm afraid of what kind of outside life he has XP)  

Havok-Trance

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:51 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio was startled by Makoto's sudden aggression and pulled the plushie back away from her. As she jumped to snatch it, however, Yukio noticed that her shirt rised up enough to show some sort of tattoo on her stomach. "What the? Makoto what's on your stomach?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:53 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

(( xd ))
Makoto quickly pulled her shirt down."Nothing!" She said hastily."Actually, I don't know what it is either.But some people seem to be afraid of it."She tucked the plushy into her pocket."You don't think it's weird do you?"

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:57 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"Weird? Of course not!" Yukio got down of his knees and lifted Makoto's shirt up just enough to see the seal there. "I think it's fascinating. I've read all about these kinds of seals, but I've never actually seen one in person."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Makoto was strangely okay with Yukio touching her. She was more concerned with potential information. "A seal? A seal for what? Why would it be on my stomach?"

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:06 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio examined the seal a bit closer. "Well...the stomach is your center of gravity, as well as where the greater pools of your chakra flow. So if it's here, then that means..." Yukio's eyes suddenly grew wide, and his lips began to quiver. "M-Makoto...." He looked up at her. "........are you pregnant?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Makoto punched Yukio square in the jaw. A second later, she attached her chakra strings on OCHO."No! I'm not!"She moved her fingers and knives slid out of OCHO's arms and the puppet moved towards Yukio.

User Image

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:14 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio sat back and rubbed his jaw. "Ah, well in that case you just have an Angel sealed inside of you, no worries then."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:19 pm
(Omg, I have those runes right here, when I'm upset I consult them XP)  

Havok-Trance

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Makoto relaxed."An Angel? What's that?"She had never heard of these things. "Does that mean I can fly?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:22 pm
hector rouge
(Omg, I have those runes right here, when I'm upset I consult them XP)
v(( xp ))  

Crimson Remedy

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:24 pm
(What, I do; they're epic. I have that I can read palms and my friends all have Tarrot cards.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:27 pm
hector rouge
(What, I do; they're epic. I have that I can read palms and my friends all have Tarrot cards.)
((and they're pretty))  

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:28 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio stood up and brushed himself off. "Not exactly. Let's see, how should I explain this? CLONES!" As soon as he called, four Yukio clones ran to him carrying a chalkboard with a diagram of the Angels. Yukio pointed to the chalkboard. "Ahem, you see the 9 winged Angels were modeled on this earth to fight against the more notorious 9 tailed Demons. Each of these spirits are sealed into a human ninja, through which they use their chakra to help their host fight using immense chakra powers and god-like abilities. In other words, assuming I'm right about the Angel inside of you, and I'm never wrong, then you should be able to do a whole lot more than just fly."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff