Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:24 pm
Yasou only smiled,"Don't worry bout me, I'm fine," he said to her. He now began patting down his bed hair, and made it look decent. He then walked over to the kitchen were she stood,"Soooooo, whatchya making? it smells good," he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:33 pm
shivawolf1
Shiva was shocked. Thier bodies were touching. She didn't think they could get any closer. Shiva pulled away slightly to look at him. "I have a request...I want to ask you...." She wanted to catch him in a good mood so she thought this was the best time to ask.

Lerista's guard went up as he figured she would ask to let her go or something. He smiled and nodded slight. "If I can do it...ask."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:35 pm
Naiyoki giggled as he asked.
"Just some ramen for the both of us. Beef flavored, I hope you like that."
She stopped stirring it and turned off the stove.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:48 pm
"Ah, I love beef," he said with a smile. "Hey uhm. . . where's the bathroom?" he asked, he could of looked for it himself, but he had a habbit of asking.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Apple_Gel3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:52 pm
xXxRandom CrapxXx
Ed saw that the cofe shop was closed so he went to her apartment to see if the date was still on.He knocked at the door and waited for a respose.color]
(Did not see the close sighn)

(( Didn't see sorry-will catch up to morning eventually ))

Reina woke up again and looked at the clock. 3am? She heard knocking on the door. What is it now? She didn't want to get up but did so anyway. She put on the robe hanging on door and went to open it. To her surprise it was Ed again. "Ed?" she said confusingly. "What's wrong?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:10 pm
Ankoku woke up to the blaring sound of the alarm clock. He picked it up and threw it into the wall, it broke and then he realized that Lerista was going to kill him for destroying another alram clock. Throwing off the blankets, he scooted over to the side and placed his socked feet on the cold wooden floor. He launched from the bed and went over to his closet flinging clothes over his shoulder trying to find an outfit to wear that day. Finding the perfect outfit, he pulled his black long sleeved over his pallid white undershirt. He pulled up his blue skinny jeans to his hips and zipped up his fly. Going over to his full-length mirrior and run his hand through his dyed blue hair and grinned, his teeth bright white. He opened his door and looked up and down the hallway, curious why he didn't see Lerista coming to his door to pound on it about the noise.  

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:40 pm
"I.....I...wanted to see if ....ummm.....our date was still on"he smiled and blushed alittle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:46 pm
"Well . .yeah. . Anyway, it's late so why don't you come inside? We never really said where it would be at huh? A date without any destination." Reina giggled.  

Apple_Gel3

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:23 pm
Shiva watched as he stiffened a bit. "I....I want to know if you can take me to see my friends just so they know i'm ok....They are probably really worried about me and Kess...And maybe pick up some clothes from my house...?" She questioned thinking the Lerista would most likely say no. I wanted to ask anyway...I don't want them to worry...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:29 pm
Lerista breathed for a moment and thought about it. "I dont quite know how I'll be explained..." And how was he to mention that the others would be here soon enough? Though he wasnt going to worry about it just yet and instead comply only so that she didnt see any reason to leave. "They most likely reported you missing by now..."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:56 pm
Shiva sighed. "You think so...I guess your probably right..." She was happy her friends cared but at the same time sad for she wouldn't get to see them one last time. "But...Isn't that bad for you...? Having people look for me...?" She looked at him. He was a good guy she didn't want anything bad to happen to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:49 am
pretty_paris123
Kess sighed and nodded. " I just cant control myself. When im upset when im drunk, ill be in total temper tantrum. And even once, I didnt know what I was doing, I slept with a guy and woke up in the middle of nowhere. I was crying my eyes out until I made it home." She put her forehead on her knees.

((Whoops razz I thought i posted already..sorry sorry))
Xial looked at kess and sighed slightly "That sucks...wait...you slept with a guy?" He said slightly suprised but then went back to normal he sat up and looked at kess again  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:34 am
Lerista sighed and gave her a slight squeeze. "No need to worry, we have that part covered..." He nodded slightly and looked a bit sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:30 pm
Shiva looked at him with a puzzled face. "What do you mean you have it covered...?" Some strange ideas ran through her head. "What did you do?" She questioned again.  

shivawolf1

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:54 pm
Naiyoki chuckled a little and pointed to the bathroom.
"There is one right in the room you slept in. Just walk back in there and turn to your right."
She walked over to a top shelf and opened it grabbing two bowls. She placed the bowls on the table aside of eachother and brang the pot of ramen to the table as well and poured some the ramen into the bowls  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff