Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:32 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth relaxed and laid against Ritter.
His left hand would no longer be as attractive to Ritter, but it had given him the edge he needed to attack Black Ritter.
He relaxed more hearing Ritter laugh about it.
At least he was not beating him while he was down.
He tilted there hands.
He looked at the big bloody heart and saw the needle and spare thread that hung from their joined hands.
He had never tried sewing himself.
And he had hardly felt it this time.
His body shivered, he had lost too much blood to tell if he was cold.
Decker was going to pissed.
The floor was soaked, the whole room had absorbed the stench of puke, the place had blood everywhere.
On the bed, on the carpet, in the bathroom...
They probably looked like hell.
Seth knew his wrist and shoulders were bruised from Ritter's rough handling.
At least if Ritter asked... he could say they never had sex.
They had just beat each other up.
Seth more than Ritter.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:51 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

"It's nothing. And nice haircut.", he murmured.
He had noticed something different about her and had just noticed that he could see her face.
"When do you think Jackson will be back? Not that I have problem with you."
He smiled at her.
He liked this persona.
"I may have went to doctoring school, but I didn't go to hear opinions.", he chuckled.
"And yes. You guys are cool. All of them. Even the guys. And those I haven't met yet. Whether they like me or not I'd like to meet all of them."
It sounded odd by him.
He was like scientist that had discovered a new animal.
He just wanted to interrogate it and find out what made it so amazing and rare.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
----------------------------------------------

Marie chuckled "Thank you, Jacky had wanted to do it, so I decided that since her hair was wet I would cut it. Looks good to me."She smiled, it was better to see her face, she was pretty,even if she didn't think so. She shrugged, she took no offense to him wondering when Jacky would be back. "Probably when she wakes up, she needed to sleep, so I let her and took over before anyone else had a chance too. I wanted to make sure that neither of you were upset, angry, or any of the above when you went to sleep."She said, it was true. Sleeping on a bad emotion only made it worse. She laughed, well, at least he was honest. "You would? Well, that's possible, but I don't know how agreeable they'd be. I can hear them, and now you've gotten them all excited. I hope your proud of yourself."She was just teasing, she could hear them, but she didn't mind that he had gotten them excited. "I'd rather not let Emily out to a chance of doing anything, unless I can get her to agree on being good for awhile.."She muttered, she was discussing things now, the boys had agreed to be good, she was debating with Emily however, and that would be a little harder. "The boys have never really had control of Jackson's body before, it would be a little weird, but they'd love to give it a go. What do you say? A little one on one with the people Jackson listen to throughout the day?"She asked, raising an eyebrow at him. Jackson wouldn't mind as long as nothing bad happened, and Decker would probably have to deal with them sooner or later.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:16 pm

He imagined a guy talking through Jackson.
He laughed.
"Sure. Give them their fifteen minutes of fame. Everyone deserves a chance. I'll remember not to let them go to the bathroom. Who knows what they would do to her body in there.", he murmured.
He gave her a smile.
"One more question for you though."
A little blush came to his cheeks and he put his head down.
"If me and Jackson ever do.... um... do 'it'. Are you guys going to be watching? Or is it like a peaceful time for her? Cause I wouldn't be comfortable with a posse of guys watching me have sex. That's like... queer."
He wasn't implying anything.
He didn't think the thing him and Jackson had would get that far, but he was curious as to what those guys would do.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Marie smiled, they all sounded a little excited, Emily was still kind of debating on being good. "Good idea, I would rather not let them be alone either."She said, raising an eyebrow at what he would ask her. She chuckled, thinking it over, she wouldn't blush, it didn't bother her. She was really to calm to care. "No, we wouldn't."She answered, it was simple enough to answer. "You see, when Jacky is with you, we can't really see anything, you give her a peace of mind and all we get is a fuzzy dark image. Why? Who knows. But needless to say, whatever you did on the boat made her at ease and happy, and im sure, when she was ready, she'd be more than happy, and we'd not be able to see, or hear, anything at all. You have nothing to worry about. Though we would get the jist of it after awhile, the boys would just be to jealous to watch anyway."She chuckled, sending him a smile. "Now that ive answered your question, they keep arguing over who gets to speak first, so, if you don't mind. Would you mind picking? I won't pick favorites here."She said, looking at him. He was the one who was curious so it was better he picked anyway. Though, she really didn't know what he was going to ask them. Or if he was going to ask them anything at all, he could just talk with them until he was satisfied and decided what he thought of them.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:37 pm

That was such a relief.
He thought back to the boat and smiled slightly.
It was going to leave a big impression on his memories.
"Hmm. Such a hard decision. Let's try.... Damian. I have a cousin named Damian.", he said with a laugh.
He rather enjoyed choosing them.
He smiled and gave a wink at Maria.
"I hope to see you again soon, though.", he murmured.
He leaned back on his elbow and watched.
Waiting for the change in the demeanor.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Marie chuckled "Damian it is then."She heard Damian cheering for himself and rolled her eye's. She sent him a smile "Likewise, im sure ill be out after your done, I wouldn't want to leave Jacky in the wrong hands."She laughed, taking a deep breath and felt her shoulder's twitch, her eye's going dilated for a moment before she blinked, or rather. He blinked. "Well..this is new."He muttered, wiggling his fingers, he had never really had the chance to be tangible before besides to Jacky anyway. He glanced down at her body and leaned back, a sly grin plastered on his face before he licked his lips. "Wonderful nonetheless."He didn't care if Decker heard him or not, but he did look at him. He popped his fingers, leaning back on the table and eying Decker "Hrm, so your the boy that's slowly stealing away our dear girl eh?"He asked, tilting his head to the side, looking him up and down. "No piercings..no tattoo's..how odd. I've seen Jacky imagine up much hotter boys.."He murmured, licking his lips, the grin growing wider "She's actually a very dirty girl you know." Damian, the dirty and more sadistic part of her that she had grown to, un-admittedly, enjoy from time to time.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:16 am

Decker gave him a shrug.
"I had all those things. But I got rid of them. All my tattoos and all of my... many many piercings.", he muttered.
It was mostly a lie.
He had had 6 piercings.
All the holes had closed up in jail and he was truthful on his tattoos.
He had had two and they were long gone now.
He smiled at him.
"She can imagine all the guys she wants, but I'm here in the flesh. And nothing's wrong with a dirty mind. They have very few down points."
He rather liked this voice.
It was like a friend he would have had if he ever settled somewhere.
But definitely not someone he would trust to go to the bathroom in Jacky's body.
He knew he, himself was straight, but the licking of the lips on Jacky's face was kind of intimidating.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:27 am
User ImageUser Image

Damian rose an eyebrow "Now why in the world would you get rid of them?" He asked, if he had his own body he himself knew he would have them, and most defiantly keep them. Jacky was a fan of all things piercing and tattoo, as long as the piercings weren't repulsive looking on the person or the tattoo was on their face. She thought tattoo's on the face were a cry for attention. "I guess that's right. But, from what I hear, would you actually do the dirty intentions she has?" That was one question that had been on his mind, and being on his, it was on Jacky's. He didn't know about her fantasy journal, no one did except for herself and the rest of her voices and they knew it was not to be spoken of, but, Decker knew she had thought about him in more than just a friendly way. "A dirty mind, never has it's down points love."He grinned, he was mostly all dirty mind himself. So he couldn't say they had any down points at all. He rather enjoyed that he rubbed off on Jacky in a perverted way, when he got in her head, that's when a new page was filled in her dirty little book of secrets. Whether it was a boy or a girl didn't matter to him, Damian himself was bisexual, he didn't care who it was. He shared that with himself for now, seeing as he knew how Decker was with those who were interested in the same sex. For guys anyway.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:59 am

"I hope to get them back one day. Maybe surprise her. It was anything big. An upper lip piercing, ears, nipples, and my tongue. The tattoos were pretty basic too. A tramp-stamp and a weird looking heart on my chest."
He grinned at his next question.
"I've most certainly probably did a few. Why not add some into that? I'm not even so sure that we will make it to a point where she'll let me do that with her."
He thought about dirty minded people.
"I guess not if you can be discreet on your thoughts. But anyways. Are you enjoying your time out?"
He smiled at him and leaned back.
He rather liked this voice indeed.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:11 am
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi had enjoyed their time together and she could tell that Jake was trying to act normal for her. She wasn't normal and wondered why it mattered really. She was just happy to be with him, flaws and all. She signed an oxymoron that her parents used to say all the time to her. To her Jake was perfectly flawed. She wouldn't have him any other way.

"Don't worry Jake." she said with a smile. And after that their evening was fairly easy. They continued together filleting the salmon after fter that was done she had set offf to grill them the way that her family had taught her when she was about ten. Gently grilling each side as the lemon and dill soaked into the fish as she had let him begin the salad. She watched carefully teaching him to julliene the carrots and besides that the salad was done.

She took his hand and smiled a small blushing smile when she had heard the banging on the bathroom door in the other room and jumped fighting her lip hard to keep her nightmare at bay in hopes to just get past this evening before being able to be away from the rest when she broke down.She wouldn't tell Jake it but this time she'd just let the nightmare replay and not to anything but watch and remember. Fighting it got her hurt last time and there stll was a scratch acroos her cheek from the last time.

She recomposed herself and went to get the strawberries and smiled.

"Alright so let's get the sorbet started and then we can call the rest to dinner. They sound like they need a good meal." she said kissing him gently. She felt small compared to him but she also, miraculously, felt safe too.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

((Sorry Blade...we'll just take years on making dinner so I tried to do a quick time skip and yet capture everything that I had missed....this weekend was very long and I had no time to really be home....i'll explain if you pm me but that's all.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageBlack Ritter just laid their, relaxed, talking to Ayame. When Black got a chance to speak with his sister, he became oblivous to his surroundings. He didn't even noticed Seth was ontop of him. Ritter's full focus was on Ayame.
"So you're not mad that Shiro-kun likes Seth?"
Of course not, Silly. Aya is glad that Shiro found some one to love.
Ritter shook his head knowingly.
"Well I don't like it. He's totally betraying our feelings for you."
Ayame giggle sweetly.
And what feelings would those be?
Ritter turned his face and blushed a bit.
"...."
Oh, Kuro-sama~! You always were a shyer than Shi-kun at expressing your feelings. I know how Shi-kun felt about about me. And you know too. You just want to mix his feelings with yours, so you both can share the blame.
Ritter felt Ayame touch his face, turning it so Ritter was looking at her.
Dont be scared, Kuro-sama.... Just close your eyes and tell me how you feel about me.
Ritter closed his eyes and whispered into Ayame's ear. Or what he thought was Ayame. The pain from the stitches was fading away, along with hallucination of Ayame. But Ritter didn't see since his eyes was close.
"I love you."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

*kuro means black
*shiro means white

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:37 pm
User Image

Jake smiled at her a bit as she was cooking and showing him how. He was enjoying just spending time with her. He think that he had a good hint of how to make it again. He saw her jump and the banging, slightly confused but having a good idea that it was it involved her past. He brought her hands together and brought them to his face and kissed them softly. He then sighed to her that he loved her.
"You big wuss." Jake bit his lip to shut him up and nodded at her again. "They do sound like they do need a good meal. I hope everybody is alright." He kissed her softly. "Shall I set the table?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:56 pm
User Image
Ϩ є ʈ н
ℓ є Ӽ α ɳ ɖ є я
ω я ɨ ɠ н ʈ

Seth heard Ritter whisper 'I love you'.
It hurt his heart.
The love was not his and he knew it.
Seth had gathered some more strength from his small rest and gripped the 'Besties' necklace.
With one last hope he looked into Black Ritter's face.
His eyes were closed and he could see the happiness on his face.
This was not for him at all, but he would take it.
Even if Black Ritter didn't notice him.
He leaned forwards and put their foreheads together.
A tear slipping from his eye and landing on his cheek.
"I love you, too."
He wanted to move, but their hands immobilized him.
He guessed it wasn't that bad.
He was just scared of getting punched.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:23 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageMost of the pain was gone and White Ritter opened his eyes to find that he was covered in blood. Then he saw Seth in the same state, but naked. Ritter spoked a bit dazed.
"Sheth, what happened? Did Black Ritter do shomething?!"
Ritter said all panicky at the end. Ritter tried to sit up but noticed his hand was sewn to Seth's. He picked the hand up?
"What the f*ck?"
Ritter made an odd face that matched his thoughts. Ritter was super confused and scared and a bit disgusted.
"So exactly what happened?"

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games