Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SaturnGrl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:24 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:45 pm
((OOC: Sorry fpr the double post, but i figured I should get started. sweatdrop ))

The class let out for lunch. Hotaru decided she was going to eat outside since the classroom was so crowded today. Seemed the other students were still too nervous to venture outside without good cause since the rumored monster attacks started up. Hotaru took a seat under a large tree and opened her bento meal.

"Things are quiet today," She thought to herself as she took a bite of her Onigiri. "But something feels...amiss. I wonder how the others are doing...if they sense something..."  

SaturnGrl

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:10 pm
Mercuryangel
289. That put Suiseki not far from Ami. Which was surprising. She wondered what subjects he was best at. Maybe a intellectual challenge could be arranged. But for later. Ami smiled at both of them.

"Congratulations then on your IQ. So either of you have any career plans then?"

"I don't really have a total idea. I'm good at archery and at computer programming, so I might go into programming and do archery on the side."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:05 pm
Izumi exited the locker room wearing a white t-shirt and black sweat pants without the elastic around the bottom of the pants legs. She usually cut off the bottom of the pants leg if it was on them. She was holding onto the laces of her skates which she had tied together so they would be easier to carry. She made her way over towards a nearby bench, as she took a seat before proceeding to put on her skates.

She couldn't help but begin to feel that things were getting boring lately. The only exciting that happened recently had to deal with a supposed monster attack. Her guess was that it was a youma and some other enemy was trying to make their move before her. Not if she could help it. She had already planned on her first location, and the perfect spot to steal energy from. Of course she would pretend to be one of the victims so it would throw off people's suspicions. Especially seeing how there was also the sailor scouts who were still around. She remembered that a couple years ago the black moon family tried once to get rid of them but failed, so she decided to give it try.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:20 pm
((I'm gonna be using dark blue for Kasumi))

A young girl, about the age of ten, walked over to Izumi. "Hey." She leaned down to talk to her. "Don't even think about getting in my way. The senshi are mine to destroy."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:23 am
Roselite Blade

"I don't really have a total idea. I'm good at archery and at computer programming, so I might go into programming and do archery on the side."

"Wow...an unusual mix, but it certainly sounds interesting."

I don't doubt that you are good at archery...after that attack she launched yesterday, I think the archery is an innate ability of hers from the Silver Millenium.

"And what about you Suiseki-san?"

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:48 pm
"Umm excuse me?" She said in a confused tone, as she looked around to make sure she was talking to her. She didn't think she was that obvious she was planning to attack the senshis, but apparently she was. A frown formed on her face, before she placed her hands on her hips with her ice skates in her left hand.

"Do you actually think you can defeat the sailor senshis by yourself. You're like what eight, nine." She said trying to guess her age. This girl was seriously mistaken if she thought she could defeat the senshis on her own.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:07 pm
Still fighting her way through the crowded street, Sorano thought about where she had left the book. It must still be on the counter at the arcade... she thought unhappily. How could I have just have forgotten it there?  

RinSakura

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:58 pm
Setsuna yawned. She needed to get out of the house, it was making her go insane. She grabbed her bag and pulled a crimson jacket over her black thin strapped shirt. She slipped into her mary-jane shoes and went out of the door. She locked it and decided she would walk rather than drive. As she walked, she noticed the little relationships going on around her. This made her feel kind of lonely but being the "lone-wolf" that she was, she pushed the feeling aside.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:24 pm
Chuckling into the phone, Usagi replied, "Gomen, gomen! We haven't set up a time or anything! I was going to call her when I finished talking with you." It was the truth but it made Usagi flush lightly. For all the growing up she had done she was still rather flakey when it came to details and specifics.  

Solar Kitty-chan

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:30 pm
IkumiAngel
"Umm excuse me?" She said in a confused tone, as she looked around to make sure she was talking to her. She didn't think she was that obvious she was planning to attack the senshis, but apparently she was. A frown formed on her face, before she placed her hands on her hips with her ice skates in her left hand.

"Do you actually think you can defeat the sailor senshis by yourself. You're like what eight, nine." She said trying to guess her age. This girl was seriously mistaken if she thought she could defeat the senshis on her own.

"I'm a lot older than you think. I just look this young while trying to pass as human. I've been around since the Silver Millenium. And I'm not the only one trying to defeat them. There is this guy...he's attacking anyone in his way. I think that he would attack us if given the chance. Can you make youma? Do you want to join up? It is a little harder to battle them then I thought."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:41 pm
"So now you want to join up after telling me to stay away from them?" She questioned somewhat jokingly, as she made her way over towards a nearby bench and took a seat. She then began to loosen up her skates, before slipping her feet into them and lacing them up. Sighing, she then rested her hands on her knees as she appeared to be lost in thought for a second, before responding.

"On one condition." She said, as a serious expression formed on her face. "You don't boss me around and tell me what to do. I do whatever I want and attack the senshis or collect energy whenever I want, got it?" She questioned, as she waited for her response.

~*~

"Ok." Minako replied as she to began to chuckle into the phone. She kind of figured that a time wasn't set up yet to meet or anything. That was Usagi for you, but she didn't care. Usagi was Usagi, and that was all the mattered.

"How about you call me back then after you're done calling her? I have to call someone quick anyways." She said, as she began to think about Kou. She was suppose to call him around this time anyways.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:47 pm
IkumiAngel
"So now you want to join up after telling me to stay away from them?" She questioned somewhat jokingly, as she made her way over towards a nearby bench and took a seat. She then began to loosen up her skates, before slipping her feet into them and lacing them up. Sighing, she then rested her hands on her knees as she appeared to be lost in thought for a second, before responding.

"On one condition." She said, as a serious expression formed on her face. "You don't boss me around and tell me what to do. I do whatever I want and attack the senshis or collect energy whenever I want, got it?" She questioned, as she waited for her response.

"Deal. I don't like being bossed around and I don't particually like bossing others around. I only ask that you help me if I need it and you're not in the middle of a battle or collecting energy." Kasumi smiled and looked inceadably cute. "If I need to speak with you...how can I get ahold of you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:49 pm
Haru set aside his newspaper reluctantly as the end of his lunch arrived. He never seemed to be able to finish reading the paper during the alloted time and somehow never got around to finishing the paper. He'd learned over the past year or so to read the most important parts first.

He took a sip from his Coca Cola can then rose to his feet, turning to the doorway to greet his next client.  

lightsenshi

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:59 pm
Izumi climbed to her feet, as she cupped her hands together. A faint blue glow emitted from her hands, as she slowly opened them to reveal a small upside down crescent moon shaped pendant.

"Use this by focusing a small amount of energy into it. It can also be fashioned into a cute little necklace." She stated, as she grabbed a chain that was around her neck and pulled out a necklace with the same pendant that she had tucked into her shirt. It was made of ice, and would never melt seeing how she made it with her powers. Though that was the only thing she could make.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games