Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon Angels Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:47 pm
Natsu was beginning to wonder what the others were up to. He had sensed some youma activity when he woke up from resting for a bit, though a short while later it had disappeared. The others had probably taken care of it, but he still wanted to check up on them and make sure they were alright. The question was though how was he going to find them exactly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:59 pm
Karinka-san
Yoko smiled before throwing her arms around Aniya. It was a small friendly hug but she wass miling so that was what counted. "Tomorow...Hmm, well alright then." she said removing her arms from Aniya and looked at Kaze. "Mind a victory hug?" she asked him questioningly.

Kaze shook his head no, before squeaking out a "meep".  

Darkness Cake

Karinka-san

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:19 pm
Yoko lunged at him and pulled back playfully before hugging him in her victory hug. "Thank you Kaze, for back there." she said before letting go and looking at Aniya. "You know what confuses me? Is why he wanted to kidnap me so badly? And where did Natsu vanish off to?" she said looking back at Aoi. She blushed softly before walking off afew steps.

"I'll have to see you guys tomorrow. Aoi the innocent bystander is calling.." she said with a smile before jogging off torwards his body. "Aoi-kun...'' she sing-songed as she poked him in his temple.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:27 pm
Karinka-san
Yoko lunged at him and pulled back playfully before hugging him in her victory hug. "Thank you Kaze, for back there." she said before letting go and looking at Aniya. "You know what confuses me? Is why he wanted to kidnap me so badly? And where did Natsu vanish off to?" she said looking back at Aoi. She blushed softly before walking off afew steps.

"I'll have to see you guys tomorrow. Aoi the innocent bystander is calling.." she said with a smile before jogging off torwards his body. "Aoi-kun...'' she sing-songed as she poked him in his temple.

Kaze waved Yoko off and hugged Aniya tightly. "I was really worried about you and Yoko." He let Aniya go and blushed. "I was scared I was gonnan loose my friends..."

Bosten took off after Yoko. The boy seemed a bit normal now...odd. "Mew!"  

Darkness Cake

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:01 pm
Natsu decided he wouldn't find the others just by sitting at home and waiting. He would have to go and look for them if he wanted to check up on them.

Grabbing his jacket by the door, he proceeded to make his way outside, and down the stairs towards the entrance. He had no idea where to look, but he was bound to find them sooner or later.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:13 am
((Meh....what is happening....i am lost....))  

Mishuri

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:27 pm
"Bye Yoko-chan! And good-bye to you too Bosten." She commented, pointing out the cat's lack of a farewell of any type. "Don't worry Kaze-kun...I'm sure we can take care of ourselves and you too." Aniya grinned, as she teased Kaze with the last remark; she didn't comment on the blush. But that really was a good question why the man had wanted to take Yoko. Natsu she didn't know what to say about; she hadn't known him that long, so Aniya couldn't give a fair guess.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 6:16 pm
((Oh dear...has this died?))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:23 am
Mercuryangel
"Bye Yoko-chan! And good-bye to you too Bosten." She commented, pointing out the cat's lack of a farewell of any type. "Don't worry Kaze-kun...I'm sure we can take care of ourselves and you too." Aniya grinned, as she teased Kaze with the last remark; she didn't comment on the blush. But that really was a good question why the man had wanted to take Yoko. Natsu she didn't know what to say about; she hadn't known him that long, so Aniya couldn't give a fair guess.

(Sorry...I AM internet-less till Tues...at school now...GOMEN NE!!!)

Kaze smiled at his friend. "So...do you wanna head to the arcade for a while...I don't think anything is gonna happen till tomarrow..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:32 pm
Aniya looked down at her watch. Her parents thought she'd gone to bed and likely wouldn't check in again. Her homework was done too. Grinning widely, she nodded, despite the time.

"Sounds good to me...we should see if Natsu-kun's awake and call him too."

((Aww...poor Roselite-chan...sorry, I was just making sure... sweatdrop ))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

IkumiAngel
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:57 pm
Natsu tried to think of some place where Aniya and Kaze would most likely go. He remembered when he first met Kaze he mentioned that they went to the arcade a lot, so it wouldn't hurt to check there. Plus there was always the chance they were at the palace training, so that would be his second guess as to where they were at. Otherwise he had no clue as to where they might be. For the moment he decided to check out the arcaded, as he made his way down the side walk in its direction.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:04 pm
Kaze dragged Aniya to the famous arcade, Crown. It has been around since the original Sailor Moon's time. They managed to beat Natsu there. "Look! They found it! The original Sailor V game!!!"  

Darkness Cake

Mercuryangel
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:47 pm
"Sugoi!! First person to get a token in the machine gets to play first! On three!!"

Aniya counted to three and then took off for the token machine, attempting to dig out her money at the same time.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:05 am
Natsu made his way into the arcade, as he looked around for any sign of Aniya or Kaze. He surprisingly had found them right away as they raced towards a token machine. There was probably a new video game out and they both wanted to play first so they came up with some idea to decide who. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he began to make his way over towards the token machine where they were running towards.

"Hey shouldn't you two be training or something?" He questioned, as he waited for there responses.  

IkumiAngel
Crew

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:13 am
IkumiAngel
Natsu made his way into the arcade, as he looked around for any sign of Aniya or Kaze. He surprisingly had found them right away as they raced towards a token machine. There was probably a new video game out and they both wanted to play first so they came up with some idea to decide who. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he began to make his way over towards the token machine where they were running towards.

"Hey shouldn't you two be training or something?" He questioned, as he waited for there responses.

"Natsu!?" Kaze, unfortunately, tripped because his attention shifted. As he hit the floor, he looked up at Natsu. "Hey...Natsu-chan..."  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games