Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Dead Space: USG Grozni-Grad (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:05 pm
"I was told this ship was headed to the colonies," he said with a shrug. "Well... even if it wasn't anywhere was better then my situation back on Earth." He slung the rifle over his shoulder. "How about you? Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:32 pm
"...Call me Alik. I was a nurse in the Med Bay. Now, a dying survivor." She grunted.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:13 pm
"Glad to see someone else alive on this hell boat," he said with a smile. "We aren't dying yet," he said with confidence.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:23 pm
"My bleeding wounds beg to differ and lost sanity beg to differ." Alik grunted, her eye twitching.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:46 pm
Ten took a few steps towords her to take a better look. "Oh my god," he gasped. "Come back here. I have some medical supplies. Let me help you a little."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:51 pm
"You're wasting your time... But alright." Alik grunted, walking forward.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:17 pm
"I don't think I'm wasting my time," he said grabbing a nearby box and opening it and taking out various cleaning utensils and dressings. "Sit down," he ordered.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:49 pm
"The soldier refuses to save us. We're all going to die on this ship." Alik grunted, sitting down on a nearby chair as she released her shoulder, which the bleeding now slowed down slightly.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:23 pm
"This might sting," he warned as he started cleaning the dried blood around the wounds. "The soldier?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:24 pm
"A Hell Reaver." Alik grunted, giving no reaction to the alcohol used on her wounds.

"Did you not hear his pod crashing into the ship?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:52 pm
On a few of the monitors on the Bridge, Roland could be seen walking through the residential section of the ship, his rifle over his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:18 pm
"...Oh speak of the b*****d..." Alik grunted, glaring at a screen in front of her.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:23 pm
It was at that point sounds of Necromorphs could be heard around the Bridge. By their sounds, they didn't know the two were in there, but were going to check on the sounds...

On the screen, Roland looked at a giant steel statue in front of him. He held out his hand, activating the kenisis module. He picked the statue up and began to ram it against both walls he was between, creating a loud amount of noise, even heard from the bridge, causing the Necromorphs to go after him.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:33 pm
Ten went for his Rifle as he heard the sounds necromorphs outside of the bridge, then stopped as the sound of something crashing around drew their attention. "Sounds like he's saving our asses," he said as he started to dress the wounds.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:50 am
"No.. He told me himself he's only interested in killing these things.." Alik grunted, watching the screen with a dull glare.

"He's not interested in getting off this ship until he's killing every single Necromorph. All 16.9 million of them..."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games