Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:21 pm
(If you WANT to die, you could go to the Oinin headquarters. There are plenty of ninja there who would be happy to tear you limb from limb for trespassing. XD)  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:36 pm
The_Epic_Muffin
(If you WANT to die, you could go to the Oinin headquarters. There are plenty of ninja there who would be happy to tear you limb from limb for trespassing. XD)

(wth no i dont want to die!)  

Rockgirl809

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:29 pm
zephyer burst through the door and apologized for his entry. He looked to who he thought the raikage was(kazuo)and said"I'm sorry to intrude but do you have any information regarding Sona, the two tail host?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:17 am
Hiro Inuzuka Senju

"Nothing will bring me happiness but this, Kazuo." Hiro vanished with the next gust of wind.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:35 am
"I am Ritsuki Shenzaki and i am from the leaf" Rita said getting up from his bow smiling "your also a new ally and friend of my father Raito Shenzaki".  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:24 pm
Kazuo Hatake
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User Image
"Hmmm...Alright, you may join Cloud." Kazuo reaches into his desk and pulls out a Cloud headband and tosses it to Ritsuki along with some paper work. "Just wear this and fill this info out and you are a Cloud ninja." Kazuo then turns his attention to Zephyer. "No I do not. Why?"

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:28 pm
Rita smiled "thank you Raikage-sama. I will make you proud of me i write that to my life."

((oh by the way. where is the cloud profiles i cant seem to find it))  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:31 pm
BambiC
Rita smiled "thank you Raikage-sama. I will make you proud of me i write that to my life."

((oh by the way. where is the cloud profiles i cant seem to find it))

((Its in the profile subforum. We are not like the leaf village. xd ))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

zephyer55

4,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:23 pm
"Damn. She is the host of the two tailed demon,"Zephyer lowered his voice and leaned closer,"She's been gone from the sand village for a while, The kazekage has been worried."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:35 pm
Rita filled out the form and placed it back on to the Raikage's desk after doing so he took his Konohagakure headband of his head and teid it around his arm then took the Kumogakure headband and teid it around his kneck. Rita then bowed to the Kage "thank you Raikage-sama if theres anything you want me to do just send me a message I will be the first to jump for it" Rita then turned to Zephyer "hello again didnt expect to see you here.... anyways im off see ya" Rita then proceeded out of the kage's building

((thanks hiro))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:47 pm
Sengetsu Uchiha stood in the doorway of the Raikage's office, below on every otehr level lay sleeping shinobi all under the influence of his sharingan. He continued to hold the weakened genin over his rigth shoulder as he addressed Kazuo. "Kazuo...I have a request of you." He spoke calmly, he ignored the otehr shinobi in the room, he viewed them as insignificant to the situation at hand.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:19 pm
Hiro Inuzuka Senju

As the real Hiro came back from the gates, he walked into the office. The air had a familiar scent, when he turned around he saw Sengetsu. "God!...Kazuo told me his secret but I didn't think he was affiliated with you." Although he had some fear of Sen, it was flushed away.

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:13 pm
Sengetsu's crimson eyes shifted to the shinobi who had spoken. "You misunderstand my reason for being here..." he tossed the boy on his shoulder onto the floor before the Raikage's desk. "This genin is the jinchuuriki of the seven tails, however he lacks any training or control over his abilities. He's proven exceptional in raiton and doton chakra even without being trained he can manipulate the earth to his will. A perfect student for you Kazuo. With that said this is my request, train this boy, make him a shinobi strong enough to perhaps one day call himself kage...on that day i shall return, and he will prove an excellent test of my abilities."

((Ok here it is, rock's gone...this is Yasu my second rpc and quite frankly all he accomplished was graduating from the academy. He's opposite of Sengetsu in terms of he's good and holds pride in his village, and he's in love with the earth while Sen facinates himself in the sky. I figured you're a pretty good rper and shinobi so maybe you could help Yasu out.))

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:33 pm
((Um, Sen. I can train him, I'm a Sannin of Cloud and a Doton Master. xd . My student is a chuunin now so there is no one left to train.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:40 pm
(Hiro could do it, but if you want my RPC to be the one to do it then that should be fine. Another idea is have Hiro train him in Doton since he is the masta of doton then I just teach him to control his demon. And Hiro, none of the akatsuki know my secret, so watch it! You are the only one besides me who knows! This just popped up but my angel will be compelled to fight Yasu because he is the same numbered tails as my wings so how does that work.)

Kazuo looks at Sengetsu not sure what to make of his appearance when he first enters. When he explains his reason for being here Kazuo relaxes a tiny bit though always keeping his guard up. "Hmmm, I very interesting offer..." He pauses to think about it some more.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games