Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:18 pm
Drake bites his bottom lip some and focus on the road. "I can tell your gonna drive me crazy....but i'll be sure to return the favor." he says giving her a quick glance and a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:19 pm
Zee looks at him suspiciously and grins, "Uh huh." she mutters with a smile. She is silent the rest of the ride home smiling the whole way.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:25 pm
Drake pulls up into the garage and smiles as he gets out of the car and walks into the house,hoping zee will notice he has trusted her enough to let her fallow him inside without watching her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:28 pm
Zee smiles and says a slient thank you for the trust. She get out of the car and follows Drake inside.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:30 pm
Drake smirks as he hears her enter an knows his trust wasn't misplaced. "Have the rest of the day off im heading to my room...."  
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:31 pm
Zee looks at him and runs up to his door and stands in front of it. " What are you planning?" she asked.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:35 pm
Drake smirks and quickly puts his hands on her shoulders and presses her up against the door passionately french kissing her the whole time,he eventually pulls away. "Thats for me to know....and you for you to listen in on." he says still smirking.  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:51 pm
Zee relaxs at Drakes kiss. When he is finished she smirks at what he says and bows out of the way.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:13 am
Drake smiles and goes into his room. "Just dont listen too much i want it to be a surprise..." he say before he closes the door.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:39 pm
Zee smirks as he shuts the door, "I won't listen to any of it and surprise him." she says quietly.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:09 pm
Drake stay inside his room for a while and is on the phone constantly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:22 pm
Zee can't help to contain her curiosity she sneaks up the stairs and puts her ear against the door.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:25 pm
"No i said i wanted an exact one like in the store....well what do you think im gonna sell it at twice the price...yes i can do that..." he stops and looks at the door. "Call you back..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:27 pm
"An exact one." Zee thinks, "What store." she says leaning in closer. Suddenly it falls silent and she leans closer to get a better hear.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:39 pm
"....jeez what am i thinking?...i just met her.....then....why does she drive me so wild? is it casue she is resistant?" He sighs and leans back in his chair. "....Zee? can you come in? i need some comfort...."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff