Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:52 pm
He wrapped his arm around Zee's waist and said, "Hold tight." Before jumping over the burning rail, landing on the ground below with a shake. He then burned the door down and shouldered through it to meet a firing squad outside, the guns were rusty and mostly one shot guns but some were automatic. They open fired and he knelt down, a metal orb enveloping himself and Zee. Loud clanging sounds could be heard from outside and a small hole opened up in the orb. Otosu stuck the gun through it and walked forward slowly, flames spurting out of the hole onto the firing group. When they were alight in the blazing sun he unshielded them and said. "It's over Zee, you're safe now." With that he walked forward and when they were far enough away he loaded a precious grenade into his grenade launcher attachment and fired it into the building, the glass falling out and the building collapsing into a heap of rubble.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:00 pm
Zee looked at Otosu, "Was the grenade necessary?" she asked with a smile. She ran over to him and hugged him but then stepped back, "Oh sorry. I forget im just a companion not an actual friend." she says blushing and looking at the ground. She looks around and takes in the landscape. It's flat mostly, she notices, except for some mountians over in the distance. The sun is setting and it's getting cooler. She picks her head back up and catches Otosu's eye and then glances away, still embarrased by the hug.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:07 pm
He smiled and drew her back up into the hug, "I missed you, and yes the grenade was neccessary." He clicked the buttons and his helmet went into the armor. He then set Zee on his shoulder, "Just like old times right?" He then looked over to the mountains and walked that way. He felt home even though he was a vagabound titan now. "Oh and a reward for staying alive.." He took Zee of his shoulder and stopped before kissing her forehead. He then picked her up again and set her on his shoulder once more and walking towards the mountain, over that mountain was the ruin of there town. He suddenly turned directions, going towards what he thought was a large town. He set Zee down once more and said to his armor, "Switch to sprint mode." The armor let out steam and then started to change the pieces of armor around, small little opening popping up all over the place and steam came out of them, most of the armor had shifted down to his feet and he picked them up as if they were light pieces of metal alloy. He for the final time that day of travel put Zee back on his shoulder and a small cage in the shape of an orb wrapped around her, "Don't worry I'm not going to kill you, it's just easier this way to travel." He then put his gun on his back where a holster opened up, he slid it in and then took off in a sprint, steam coming out every once in a great while.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:47 am
Hayate closed her eyes when Max placed an arm around her, though it just slide through Hayate could feel his touch. It felt warm but at the same time she couldn't feel it at all.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:49 am
"mmm....hayate....im so glad we could come here...." he mumbles in his sleep again relealing that hes dreaming of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:08 am
Hayate blushed when Max suddenly talked about her in his sleep. 'Max?' Looking at his gentle face she turned her head away staring at the ceiling again. 'Max...'  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:34 pm
Time passes and max eventually opens his eyes. "Hayate?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:57 pm
"Wow" was all Zee could say when she watched his armor transform. She watched as every nook and crannie changed. She looked at the steam and tilted her head slightly to the side. The more she looked the more she backed away not knowing until he told her he won't do any harm. She smiled and walked forward. She waited till he was done then sat comfortably onhis shoulder after he put her there. She looked around for a split second then wrapped her arms around his neck when he began to sprint. She squinted her eyes at the speed they were going and she held on tight. She had no idea where they were going but she didn't care she only knew that she was safe and life was back to normal.  

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:10 pm
"Max?! Good morning." She cheerfully smiled. Hayate stayed up all night not bothering to sleep. One of the reasons why she stayed up was because she didn't need to sleep and the other well she just didn't feel like sleeping and liked watching Max have a gentle smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:14 pm
He smiles slightly and tries to ruffle her hair,but frowns when he cant and remembers why. "Sorry i didn't mean to.....remind you...." He sits up and hands her her teddy.  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:16 pm
"Remind me what?" She sat there blinking a couple of times. "Oh, the ghost thing. I got used to it." She smiled her ears and tails followed her movements.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:18 pm
"I had another dream....." He said scratching his head."  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:28 pm
Otosu jumped over a rock and landed on the other side with a thud, steam coming out of his armor, covering them in a steam cloud before he burst through it. "This armor is from an anctient war, I think... I'm not quite certain though, it seems that we're reaching a town, was farther than I thought it was." He stopped and dropped to one knee. An eye piece came to his right eye and it zoomed in on what he seemed a town. "Ok doesn't look like it's populated, We're moving in." He then stood up and he pulled out his flamethrower. He didn't know that Max and Hayate were in the same town. "Offensive Airdrop Mode." His armor shifted though he made sure that Zee would still be comfortable. His armor went up around his arms and chest as well as plenty of armor on his legs, his face put on the alien helmet and he said, "You want some equipment? I have some, I've taken many items on my way to find you... Nothing like this but still weapons."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:35 pm
((The town doesnt look populated,the only things you would be able to see would b our horse and us we dont know where the rest are.))  

miller4595

polarisyn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:43 pm
"Dream? Want to talk about it?" Hayate was quite curious about his dream. Was it a weird dream? Nightmare? Romacey dream?  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games