Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melaroon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:53 am
((So I'm a bit confused. >_< If Raichu is a bad guy (I mean girl) why does she hang with good guys? Just wondering. XD))

User Image
Helloise just yawned as Raichu went on and on about how she knew who Helloiise was and how Raichu came to be. Helloise rubbed her eye now even more bored with these pokemon, she really didn't see any reason for staying there as she was. She then decided to get the record straight before she left. "Very clever mousey, It is true that I use to call the man named Giovanni my master. However he was too weak a human for me to call my master, but he served his purpose in the end. Heheh." Helloise had heard some people in Team Rocket before she left talking about all sort of experiments, one story came to mind when Raichu was telling her story. "Oh riiight, I remember hearing about that. Some lab monkies in Team Rocket decided to play god once again. It was too much for those idiots to handle I hear. I take it you're the end produced from those experiments? They could have at least made you better looking while they were at it. Frankley Mousey, I don't care about how you came to be and I couldn't care less about you. Which I wonder, for someone who claims to be a product of Team Rocket you do keep strange company." She said as she looked at all these pokemon popping in to save the day, if this Raichu was part of Team Rocket the organization must have gone down hill since Helloise left. She perked up when the mouse pokemon was saying how Helloise wasn't going to take her spot as 'king' of this forest, she couldn't uelp but laugh at her statement that the Raichu was thinking she knew exactly what Helloise was here for. Helloise couldn't care less about this forest or being top dog here, her goal was something entirely different and it had nothing to do with the forest. "Silly girl, you honestly think I'm here to steal your little forest away from you? Aww. Well you can keep your mud kingdom and you just stay the top little mutant here aaall you want to. I'm just passing thru, as long as you don't get in my way I don't care what you do here."

She heard the large brute that had just arrived say something followed by him shooting flamethrower at her, not even a second after that the other pokemon with him shot Icebeam. Both ice and fire attacks hit with much force at the same time on Mawile. However Helloise still stood there barely fazed by the attack. It did some damage but any damage it did Stockpile healed it instantly afterwards. The Grovyle thought it smart to try to hit her with a dynamic punch from behind, only problem was her backside was more dangerous than her front. The Steel jaw trap took the punch, but because of the level difference and how much Stockpile had hardened her body the punch did little to nothing to the jaw trap. After the jaw trap took the punch it immediately started snapping at the Grovyle. The jaw's teeth are razer steel, If it crunched down even lightly on a pokemons leg that pokemon would be completely missing a leg.

Helloise slowly turned around facing the group of pokemon. Her red pupils were now very small as she looked at all of them standing there trying to stop the inevitable. She had a large grin on her face, her expression was very psychotic, like she was about to snap. "Fine, you wish to stay in this forest. Then do it beneth the earth! Find eternal peace in your forest with the sweet release of death!" Helloise just stared forward at the pokemon that challenged her with a grin curving up her face most unpleasant. The ground suddenly began to shake uncontrollably like a massive earthquake, as the earth beneath their feet shook and split large cracks, craters opened up in the ground surrounding the area with massive scars in the earth stretching all the way back to the gym where Kirlia still was causeing parts of the building to fall apart and collapse from the tremers under ground. The move she was using was the extreamly rare and powerful move Fisser that Giovonni taught to her ((Ironically Giovonni gives you this move in the Pokemon game Firered lol)) and that she had improved on after she left him. "Burn in hell meatsacks!" Inside the craters started to glow a deep red color, soon the intense heat and fire was going to blast out of all these craters not only engulfing the group in flames, but would also burn down the rest of the forest along with them.

Suddenly Helloise started to get very sleepy for some reason. Mawile's attack stopped on them as her pupils went back to their normal size. She swayed back and forth a few time almost feeling heavy and exhausted. Her eye lids where also getting heavy trying to stay open as her head was faceing down looking at the ground. What was going on, why was she so tired all of a sudden. She then noticed the melody in the air, it was comming from the Gardevoir from before. "What... How are you..." This was very stange to Helloise, her Stockpile should have stopped the status effect from effecting her, she still had plenty of stock left so why wasn't it blocking this Gardevoir's attack. Something about her voice, it sounded familiar almost, but why. Before Helloise could pass out she popped a berry in her mouth stopping the Hypnosis move just in time. She only had one berry so staying here was now dangerous with the Gardevoir around. Helloise was now currious to how she was effected so easily by this green and white pokemon. "That's weird... I'm Helloise. I've changed my mind." She was looking straght at the pokemon who had almost charmed her to sleep, her eyes were looking straight into hers. "You will be seeing me again." Without another word she ran off into the forest throwing a smokeball behind her hiding what way she ran off to. She left no track or clues, she just vanished without a trace somewhere into the forest.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:20 am
((plain and simple,i go both ways xD mwahahaha besides i was the first pokemon in here to show evil and technically i am since i havnt gotten far into Raichu's past yet,ya see i learned something from the guys in the rp,if your evil theres no way your gonna be able to make it on your own so i made allies (well sorta) im still like the flip of a coin so dont get ur hopes up babe)

User Image User Image

Raichu smirked "Yeah what ever doll" thats all the mouse had to say listening to her comebacks. She rolled her eyes and watched the little squabble for it only to end in her running away "Well this mud kingdom is some she will never be able to break through,ill make sure of it--anyway bro bro lets head out"! He nodded but then stopped "But what about everyone else"?. She nearly forgot and paused "Oh right.." walking in front everyone her brother followed behind her and they both stood side by side "Id like to thank everyone for what they did! if it wernt for you i'd actually have to get my a** in gear and battle but you guys did that for me and id also--","Sis cant you think of somethin better"??. Raichu blinked and sighed "Okay! thank you all! LONG LIVE TEAM RAICHU"!! she threw her paw in the air and shouted and soon her brother started to join her. The mouse knew she had ALOT of explaining to do once they got back to the Gym but she felt at ease for once and didnt want to ruin the moment.

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Blackwing Flare the Sun

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:11 am
"Great we lost her." Said Scizor. "What I want to know is how come our attacks didn't do that much damage." Said Floatzel. "Well we're done here." Said Typhlosion as they went back to one of their nearby bases.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:29 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Grovyle went over to Cubone, looking at it for a second then turning to the forest.

"So when are we going..." He said in a low tone. The flashing slowly stopped.

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image

lucario was no longer with them. He had remember Helloise. He didn't followed physical traces but traces of her aura. Lucario jumped through the trees above Helloise. He made sure noone would follow him by hiding his traces and his aura as well. He wanted to know If this Helloise was who he thought she was. One of his past team who was captured by team rocket.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image
Helloise had gotton very far from the pokemon group that had challenged her. She rubbed her eye still feeling tired from that Hypnosis attack that Gardevoir used on her. Which still made no sense to Helloise, how was it that all the others could not harm her and yet this low level Gardevoir's attack got thru. She was so lost in thought she had not yet realized in advance that she was being followed by Lacario until he had leaped over her. She snapped out of her daze and shook her head when she had realized she had just let a pokemon sneak up on her. She looked at the Lacario still shaking her head. "I guess it would be difficult to hide my aura from an aura pokemon." She let out a small yawn before continuing what she was saying. "As you can see I'm kind of tired from that green girl... Which I still don't understand. So what is it you want? Speak quickly, I don't have all day doggy." She said in a rather dull tone of voice, whatever he had to say she might as well hear it now, he could track her anyway.

Melaroon

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:06 am
Riolu had run to where th battle was taking place,but by the time he got there, all that remained was a large fissure in the ground and no trace of any pokemon.
"Where is everyone? Is the battle already over?" he closed his eyes and scanned the area with his Aura. This technique was still fairly new to him but he'd seen Lucario use it a bunch of times.
Then something pinged back, It was Lucario's Aura, as well as the other pokemon, the one that had caused Kirlia so much pain.

he ran through the forest, following the faint traces of energy, until he stopped in some bushes just outside a clearing. In the middle of the clearing was a Mawile, a pokemon Riolu hadn't seen very many of, mostly due to the fact they were native to the Heoen region. Lucario was up in a tree nearby, saying somethig to the Mawile, but Riolu was too fr away to hear what. Then it hit him... a dark, murderous aura that was as black as midnight, and it was emenating from the Mawile... Was it the cause of the disturbances earlier? He stayed hidden for the moment, to see how things would play out.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:22 am
User ImageWhen Gardevoir opened her eyes she saw most of the trees were tern down or knocked over, and the earth was extremely scared from the Mawile's attack. She shuddered to think of what would have happened if the Mawile hadn't of stopped the attack. She looked back over to the Mawile only to see that she was starring right back at her. The pokemon introduced herself then all of a sudden vanished. Gardevoir looked down at the ground a bit surprised that she had actually helped. Ever since she failed at winning against that gym with her old master she thought she was less than useless. Gardevoir was above average for her level, but she never can use her full potential because of the fact that she can't believe in herself anymore. She then saw Raichu walking away with her brother; she slowly walked over to her to apologize. Gardevoir was the kind who if another pokemon was being a complete jerk to her, she would be the one apologizing thinking it was her fault for them being a jerk to her. Gardevoir's problem was that she was always far to nice and kind for her own good. She walked up to Raichu from behind with her head facing down as she looked at the ground. "Raichu... I am sorry for earlier. I... I had no right to interfere with your duel with that Jolteon. I panicked when I saw what happened to the cubone... and ran to someone for help who does not even owe me assistance. It won't happen again..." Without another word she just turned around to slowly walk in the opposite direction. The first pokemon she had met in a long while and she blew it by acting like a scared little human girl, all these pokemon seemed strong even the lower levels and yet here she was at level thirty and she felt like she was the weakest one out of them all. Maybe it would have been better if the Mawile had killed her after all. In her opinion all she ever did was mess things up or make things worse.  

Ultimeria

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:40 am
User Image User Image

Raichu sighed in relief knowing it was over,soon Gardevoir came over to her,she listened to her words but had nothing to say so she watched her walk away. The brother looked at her with a smile and she sighed once more and walked back towards the Gym. Her brother looked back in the direction the Mawile vanished into and stared at it for a bit in thought,snapping out his small trance he then ran after her sister.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:46 pm
Gaia username: xXAngel of ProtectionXx
Species: 9 tails
Approx. level: 34
A bit of background: Nine tails was a pokemon who belonged to a very wealthy and sucessful businesswoman. He served as her protecter and her friend. but one night she was murdered while he was at a poke spa. In an attempt to avoid being caught by a trainer, Nine Tails rushed into the nearby forest of vermillion city.
(Id post, but I feel like puking)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image

Lucario looked at Helloise. "They changed you didn't they? What happened to you? Don't you remember me? We were a team at one point."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image
Helloise's left eyebrow rose up a bit puzzled about what on earth this delusional pokemon was talking about, she had no idea who he was or what he thought she was. She had no memory of anything before Team Rocket, she had amnesia of everything before Team Rocket however she highly doubted this Lacario was once a team mate of hers. "Listen doggy, I don't know who you think I am but I have no memory of before Team Rocket. To be honest I really couldn't care less about my past or you."

Melaroon

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:14 pm
Melaroon
User Image
Helloise's left eyebrow rose up a bit puzzled about what on earth this delusional pokemon was talking about, she had no idea who he was or what he thought she was. She had no memory of anything before Team Rocket, she had amnesia of everything before Team Rocket however she highly doubted this Lacario was once a team mate of hers. "Listen doggy, I don't know who you think I am but I have no memory of before Team Rocket. To be honest I really couldn't care less about my past or you."

User Image

"Don't give me that." He pulled out the elite rescue badge and showed it to her. "We were a team. You and the others were captured by team rocket. Why can't you remmeber?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:32 pm
User Image
Helloise's chuckled a bit at his response, his displeasure and frustration was actually rather amusing to her. "Uhh duh, that's what you call amnesia. Ohh, I know Mr doggy. Maybe all those memories of you are so horrible and annoying I just blocked all the memories of you out of my mind without even knowing it. Heheh." Her sarcasm was drenching her words as she spoke, she really didn't believe his story and even if she did it wouldn't change anything. She really couldn't remember anything before Team Rocket. Her first memory was waking up in Team Rocket's base in front of the Leader of Team Rocket Giovonni who had taken favor on her because of her power.

Melaroon

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:05 pm
User Image

"Fine...I guess i'm going to have to knock some sense into you until you remember." He got into a fighting stance.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games