Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:36 pm

Liz rolled her eyes. "Whatever....freak," she mumbled the last word. Putting on her seatbelt, she put the car in drive and started heading toward the airport.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:37 pm

He looked at her "What the hell is wrong with you!" he asked.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:42 pm

"What's wrong with you? I'm not riding that giant chicken. Besides, I don't know where I'm supposed to go. The plane will take me where I need to be. It's as simple as that. You can go around riding Big Bird if you want, but I prefer to be more...sopisticated."
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:46 pm

He laughed "Sophisticated my behind...woman yuor stupid...killing members of yuor family you can't get any dumber than that." he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:50 pm

"Will you just shut up?" she said in an irritated tone.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:52 pm

He looked at her "Look I realize being you sucks but damn lighten up!" he said "You know what screw...seriously why would anyone even want you as a daughter....Your a horrible person yuor too serious and too gullible and starting to look like john." he said and vanished.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:59 pm

His comments cut her deep. She sat there in the car for a moment, thinking about what he said. Fine, she thought, maybe I'm better off with John anyway. At least I would have someone then. She picked up her cell phone and called the number. John answered on the first ring.

"Liz! How are you?"

"Hey, never mind the deal. I'll kill them, but I don't want anything for it?"

"Nothing at all?" there was a hint of pleasure in his tone.

"Just one thing....let me be on your side." She could tell he was smiling now.

"Well in that case, welcome home granddaughter!"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:02 pm

Kabal stopped and closed his eyes trying to calm it down and tried to contact katie "Katie are you there?" he asked as he appeared on a grassy plain.In his mind as he walked to chi he wanted to make this right but he wasn't going to play nice doing it anymore.

Salem appeared by chi "You know hes coming right?" he said "He might not play nice this time." he said "Your sister is back in town.....Chi my advice is get yuor sanity back and calm down...beacuse you two might actually fight very soon...Look chi he loves you.....its not his fault....It my fault and I have to apologize to you." he said and sighed 'Just listen to him please." he said and looked at her hoping she would.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:47 am

Liz ignored him and stepped on the gas pedal a little more. Luckily she didn't live very far from the airport. There was a red light and she slowed to a stop. Then she remebered something. She grabbed her cell phone and punched in a number. The boss andswered right away. "Hello?" he said in a gruff voice. "It's Liz," she said, "I quit." She didn't say anything more than that. She just flipped the phone closed and kept on driving.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:39 am

Chi was still sitting where she had been, she was looking so human any more. her had dark scales starting to show on her pale skin and there were huge horns coming from her head (kinda like the picture of alice), her hands had already turned to claws and were dug into the cement of the balconeya huge dark dragon tail slithered around whipping about like an angry cats would do, she just grolwed "leave me alone i care not about your stupid fight any longer, alice could go rot for all i care and your apology means nothing to me" her voice was deep and distorted "leave me be" she growled and her tail started sprouting bone like spikes

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:35 am

Salem shrugged "I don't care about this fight either what I do care about is you....I left alice a long time ago....this is gonna be a big mess....and he comes kabal now ..." he said "You know you act like this because you keep yuor dumb a** in the past that's why nothing ever works for you." he said "Get yuor head out of the past and maybe things will work out for you." he said

Kabal walked out of the shadows and he really didn't look human anymore "You only live in the past instead of looking towards the future." he said

Salem stared "Oh damn.....the Armageddon stage....you really lost it..." he said.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:48 am

she rolled her eyes "go ahead kabal kill me or kill others that wont show that you mean any more or less to me" she growled, she didnt even care what he was or that he could kill her, somewhere deep down she wanted to die

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:01 am

(I finally beat freaking Lucifer!)
(took forever but your tips helped) (I wonder if he will show up out of no where and join this rp.....that would just make things worse XD)

He looked at her "Oh I am not here to kill you.....I am going to kill john but first let me show you something..." he said and opened something that looked like a worm hole but it was really a mirror to the past it showed her the few great moments that they had together "This is what you remember....these few great moments." he said,as kabal spoke it sounded as though it was made up of many voices of men women and children and demons and angels and creatures."Now here it is of the day he left" he said and the portal grew to the day ember left her for good and the talk he had with his brother about chi the talk was cold hearted and mean and the one line that did it was "I didn't really love her at all I was just using her.".Kabal closed it at that and looked at her "Now do you see?" he asked.then he opened up to the day He went to hell.Kabal had a picture of chi as he was being punished for it he held onto the picture and that ring "I never gave up I wanted and I loved you so bad...I still do....I do not know what I can do to prove it but I will do whatever it takes to." he said.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:06 am

"no.... he never would have... he made me.... he never" she growled deeper with each word she got angrier, bloody tears slid down her cheeks " HE WOULD NEVER SAY SUCH A THING YOU LIE!!!" she pull on tackled him slamming him through the balconey into the ground below she started pummling him with her fists " NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!" she said over and over slamming her fists into him

(yes shes childish lol)

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:15 am

(Yeah lol she is)

Kabal let her pummel him since he lost his mind he no longer felt the pain of being hit "Vampires turn people....but first they must give the illusion of love....you know its true chi you just refuse to believe it because you know loved him....but he never loved you he was only losing you...deep down you know its true." he said.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games