Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:30 pm
She looked at him"I know it would have,but i might need his expertice what ever it is, in the future,there is some blood in a cup in my room, if your thirsty"She said then sat down on the chair  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:45 pm
noel followed her and frowned. "I told you... I like killing not hte blood. Yours still is good." He looked at her, then sighed and looked away.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:51 pm
Matthew grabs Kain and follows the guards down stairs. He puts Kain in one of the cells and chains him up.

Kain struggles against the chains but Matthew was good at chaining up him.

Matthew comes back upstairs and sighs.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:55 pm
(now cove has the ability to contral Os animas, the creatures in my siganture, and he uses silver chains and lead chains with blades on the end each chain being 20 feet long, and Os Animas have elemental powers but right now he can only contral on Os Animas A dark one named Oss, and he wears a tan cloak in which you can not see his face unless he removes the hood)

a mysterious man (cove btw hes now 16, and still all human but darmis has now lost interest and is focusing on Kain as his new rival) enters the castle using a secret passage, (the one that leads to the librarey, you know Eons) he is currnetly invisable (thanks to Oss) and uses this to sneak pass the gaurds, now in the hallway where Alliyah's room is waiting for her to appear, not expecting someone like Noel to show up.  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:18 pm
(just to let you know i'm not god modding cove has some limits,
he only has four powers and he can only use one at a time he can't mix them

his four powers are:
invisablity (you can still smell him, but you can't see him)
dark powers (like dark ball or barrier)
hovering (he can only go at max 1 foot above the ground)
being able to control one of his chains mid flight

he can't mix his powers so intruth he's at a disadvantage i can't make an Ice sword and superspeed at the same time so it's even i had already set out the powers that come with that so it's not god modding see,

this is posted in regard to Flashwulfs concern, thank you for your input but these rules were already set out for cove)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:38 pm
(oh and he doesn't use guns anymore)  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:57 pm
SHe gave Matthew his money"Can you stay for awhile there is something i need your help with?"She asked"I will tell you as soon i am back from going to my room"She said then looked at Noel"I can't having you killing people now that i am queen"She said then went to her room,but when she saw a man"Who are you and why are you in my room?"She asked scared"better yet,why do you know where it is,and how did you get in here?"She asked  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:02 pm
"Wow Alliyah I'm offended (he calls her by her name now because he's not exactly normal anymore he's been away for a while he forgot to call her your highness)" he removes the hood to reval his face, "I haven't seen you in forever, how have you been" sence the last time she saw him he has matured and his voice lowed some but he is still reconizable.  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:05 pm
She looked at Cove in shock"wow you have changed,since the last time we met.I'm queen now,tomorrow it will be almost official"She said looking away  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:07 pm
"I know why do you think i came, with the gaurds you have, it would not be good to just leave you in their hands Alliyah" he takes a breath and then calmly says "Crap i just relized I have to call you your highness don't I, or is Alliyah okay"  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:14 pm
She looked at him"Oh you know,do you?"She asked him.She still had feelings for him,Leon was like a brother,but Cove,she had fallen in love with him"For you Alliyah is ok"She said  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:17 pm
Noel sighed. He was still in the hallway with matthew. He wanted to kill him but he was told not to. He started to wander and found a guard. He flicked and the guard was frozen. The guard screamed alliyahs name as he looked at noel scared. Noel smirked, a ice balde forming in his hand.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:21 pm
"Um I think i hear someone, do you need me to go check it out"
he gets up putting his hand on the silver chain under his cloak
"Alliyah, Thanks for forgiving me" after saying that he step towards her after putting his cloak's hood back on and says "Just give me the order, thats all i need" he was wondering if she would get the double meaning in this statement  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:21 pm
She heard some one scream her name and figured Noel had gone wondering again.She sighed and sat down"Where did you go? I missed you"She asked him.She looked at him"So you want to be my bodyguard hmm.Welll i accept,but don't go,that will be the guard's punishment for letting kain get away as many times as he did"She said then laid down  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:27 pm
Noel sighed and snapped, letting the ice go without any harm to the guard. "wimp.." Noel figured he should check on alliyah. he walked into her room and saw the man in the hood. He growled and ice shot up from the ground, freezing the room and begging to freeze the man. He looked at her. "Can I kill him?"  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games