Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:11 pm

There was a mischievous glint in Will's eyes. The blonde devil kept silent as Anya shoved him aside and stormed off. She was so predictable. While she made her way off to probably her room, Will strolled down to the lobby area and took a seat by the entrance. He was expecting someone to show up soon. He took a seat, crossed his legs, and leaned back in the chair with a sadistic smile on his face at the sight of the chaos through the window.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:12 pm

L stood straight and scratched his head. "So me and sis will go...wherever she wishes to..." He slumped back again. "If at all possible i say we wait. See what they do if they split or stay as one group...and I'm still a little tired so..." He drifted off looking back to Sydney.

Flo was silent for a few moments listening to Raven's plan. It was true he did know the NIght Owls a little bit...and they had known Celeste but Roulin was Che's son. And Che killed Celeste.Than again if it would help them get closer to Che's deck and the Timpanus he'd do it. "I...I'll do it....just tell me what you want me to do there."

demoneyeszero

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:31 pm

((UNS -- Anya))

It took her a mere five minutes to reach the door to the room she was given here at the Miami UNS base. Sighing, Anya pulled out her room key from the pocket of her dark jeans. After opening the lock, she turned the doorknob and pushed to open the door. A scowl came to her face as she found that it was quite difficult to open the door. It hadn't been like that before. "What the... hell...!?" she murmured as she put her shoulder to the door to shove it open. But once she did, Anya found her room to be filled with roses up to about waist height. They spilled past her body and out into the hallway a little bit.

In an instant, two names came to mind. There were two people who could possibly have the guts to do something like this: Armand or Will. But given the fact that Will seemed to have a sick obsession with the damn flower of late, Anya knew it must be the Satan Owl toying with her again. A growl of anger came from her as she waded through the flowers to try to find a few of her personal belongings.

God, Will was so... infuriating! Just as much as Lucien was, but in a different way. He probably just liked seeing her pissed off. With that in mind, Anya decided that from now on, she would hold her anger in whenever Will was trying to goad her into anger. Just so she could try to get back at him. Once she found a few of her things, Anya threw the small bag over her shoulder and waded back through the ocean of roses to get back into the hallway. She didn't even bother to try closing the stupid door to the room because of the pile of roses that had spill from their containment. Anya then stormed down the hallway, thinking to check into a hotel and stay the night there before meeting up with everyone at the airport to catch the flight to Virginia (( I think... )). On the way through the lobby, she did not even notice Will waiting for her and just stormed right out through the front door of the base, not caring about the chaos outside.

===

((Heralds -- Sydney))

Sydney didn't look over in the direction she knew the lazy Light Owl to be from the sound of his voice. She didn't mind staying here for a few hours to wait and see what the Owl teams would do. She knew that using his biggest attacks left L tired, as did her own after the 'darkness' took over her actions and was finished with whatever it had done. "Fine. We shall wait. I do not mind doing so. Feel free to pick our destination, Light..." Sydney answered L plainly before heading out of their meeting room to find a quiet place where she could keep an eye on the Owl Teams' shadows without being distracted or interrupted. If she found any change she would definitely alert the other elementals.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:42 pm

"That's fine with me." Timothy amiably agreed. "Like I said, take all the time you need. And good call L. I think I'm going to return home and see contemplate a few things. Oh, and Sabrina, we're going to Europe. Once we can deduce where they might go, we'll go." Timothy approached the exit and waved at his team before passing to the other side. The door was unlike any door. After passing through it, he appeared in the closet of his two story house. A voice called out to him.

"Are you done looking for clothes sir?" It was his butler.

"Yes. I am." When entering into The Heralds' meeting room, time slows on the natural plane, but in their world, time speeds to a blur. Ten minutes equaled an hour. "I guess I'll be going to sleep soon Dean." Where Timothy lived it was night. He lived in a very secluded place in the Netherlands. Only by crossing mountains and swimming seeminglingly infininte rivers would they find it. "Good night. And the remote is on the couch. And try not to break anything. I like my lamps my friend."

"Yes sir. Good night sir."

"Good night Dean."

Mahareshi

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:45 pm

As if right on cue, Anya stormed past where Will was seated without as much batting an eye or noticing him at all. He silently stood up and mimicked her walking much like how "Sydney" had mimicked his when she had followed him. His hands were in his pockets, and he walked unflinchingly into the chaos, not minding it at all. He thrived in chaos. He would be following her straight to her hotel room and into it if she allowed him. Maybe. The smile left his face as he suppressed himself to not draw much attention to him from the surrounding area.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Lucien stood up from his seat. " Understood Thomas. " He exitted the room and saw Will being Will, which meant other people were suffering. " Well I'm glad to see that hasn't changed. " he scratched the back of his head and looked towards Itachi. " Can I help you? " he asked before Anya in all her bubbly wisdom walked up and blurted out her feelings. " I can see that you two need some alone time. " He walked back into the meeting room. He looked at Sibal who nodded and exitted the room quickly closing the door behind him. " So Amara, or is it Phoenix? Which would you prefer? " He asked as he stood near Amara's chair. " Believe me I am truly grateful you came back, can I ask why? I would have assumed you would pick Roulin over me, I haven't exactly done many things worth being proud of, I can't imagine why it was here you'd choose to come back to. "

Dante looked at Noel he laughed a little. " I guess my memory is fading. I remember now....When I was first told I would be the Satan Owl, and I began my training with you. I was told to watch you, study you and learn everything about you, that way I would know what not to be when I inherited my title. Che did the same, he and Will trained so that he would never become like him. Ironic really. " He said with a small laugh. He listened to her last question and smiled up at her. " Isn't it obvious? the torch has been passed, the Architech Seal might not have revealed itself but a new God Owl will be chosen. I believe I have my idea on who it is already. "

Adam nodded. " No objections. " He had no problem with going on a mission alone, his powers were extremely adverse there was almost no situation gravity couldn't get him out of. He stood up and nodded. " Alright I'm going to go lie down, I don't know why but I'm very fatigued all of a sudden. "

Nicko1421

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Anya walked a for a little bit, or rather stormed, down the sidewalks. She didn't pay any mind to the chaos going on around her on the streets as she made her way towards a hotel nearby. Though, at one point soon after leaving the UNS building, she felt as if she were being followed. 'Dammit! Can't people just leave me alone!?' Anya thought to herself, gritting her teeth. There weren't that many people who were, stealthy enough, or creepy enough to stalk her like this. She did not stop walking until she got to the hotel front door. With that, she spun on her heel to face... Will. Her eyes narrowed as she glare at the b****** who had not left her alone since they met. "Goddammit, Will! What in bloody hell could you possibly want!?" she demanded.

((this might be my final post for the night. sweatdrop I didn't get much sleep last night...))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Amara looked at LUcien as he returned and smiled. "Call me Amara" she said laughing a little. "The Phoenix only takes over in situations I can't control..." she said. "Or to help restore my memory. But that's a tale for another time" she sais laughing. "To be honest, when I was in New York for the week, I did some serious thinking. When I learned of what had happened to Che, I was contemplating on coming her and killing you, ripping every memory from your brain painfully and watch as you become a former shell of yourself. But talking to the Phoenix, and thinking...this is my family...there are things that ordinary don't see, and realize that there are certain things that has to be done in order to achieve results" she said honestly. Looking at Lucie. "Tell me Lucien...why did you feel it neccessary to attempt to kill Roulin...I understand why you killed Che...but why did you kill his mother? I'm just curious" she stated.

Noel looked at him and nodded. "Yes I remember the training Dante" she said laughing. "You had the biggest crush on me when you were young...kind of made it hard for you to focus" she said shaking her head. When he said the last part of his sentence she stared at him. "Hmmm...and who do you think?" she asked. "Give me your number one pick and follow up with two other's who may have a chance as well" she told him.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:18 pm

((Sleep well, and the pm stuff still stands. So, whatever happens is up to you.))

The Satan Owl’s mouth curled up into a smile as he dropped the suppression from earlier. If a downright, dirty, conniving b*****d was what she didn’t “want”….. Will said one word, in a tone that made it seem as if he were savoring the word as if it were a precious delicacy. ”You.” He pushed her through the doors into the hotel.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Itachi sighed as he waited for lucien as suddenly Amaya came around the corner and after almost bumping into him. when she said she liked him he sliped and almost fell as he cauht himself. He hadnt expected that one. He didnt think shed ever say anythin and wondered if someoe had pushed the info into her but didnt care about that right now. " wait ho do you like me? Like freind like me or like me as well il just say it love?" asked Itachi. He decided he might as well get it out now while he had a chance. He would speak to lucien after.

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:29 pm

((omg... Will did not just do that... That reply has now caught my attention too much to go to sleep just yet! In other words: I'm too awake now to go to bed. lmao XD))

Will's answer was definitely not something Anya had expected to say the least. And being pushed backwards through the front doors of the hotel caught completely off her guard as well. As such, her eyes widened and Anya cried out in surprise. "W-W-What the--!?" As the door pushed open behind her, Anya fell backwards, landing on her back on the tiled lobby floor. "Get the hell off-a me!" she shouted, shoving Will away from her. Anya promptly made sure to get to her feet, fumbling crazily to hide her embarrassment, surprise, shock, and anger as she hurried away from the front door toward the registration desk. The clerks there were watching both her and Will with wide and surprised eyes. But Anya tried to pay them no mind as she demanded to be given a room for the night.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:40 pm

" I see, well believe me I don't blame you. To be perfectly honest when you walked in the door I was half expecting Hell itself to erupt from underneath you. However you suprised me. " He listened and thought about his next answer. " I was asked to kill Roulin, at the time my mind was clouded with numbers and thoughs, possible outcomes to simply problems I was overthinking, everything every action I made was so precisely planed out I couldn't think straight. I guess I did it because at the time it seemed necessary, Roulin with his powers will one day truimph over most other Owls, and I knew he was furious about me killing Giovanni, so I did what I had to to ensure the Revolution occurs. " He said softly. He leaned back in a seat next to Amara. " As for Paine well that decision was more simple. Simply put I knew Che had to die, with him around the world would have continued it's perpetual stand still, time would never had progressed. So I killed him, Paine had to be illed because of natural human emotion. Amara imagine for a moment, imagine me killing your son, why would I leave you alive? You would never rest until my head was seperated from my body, the same applies for Paine, I killed her Son, she would never have left it alone. "

Dante laughed. " I was so young, what was I? 17? 18? Barely getting a taste for the world? Oh I had almost forgotten those days. " He looked back up at her and smiled again. " Who do I think? It was a tough call. When I first trained them all I truly believed Lucien would take Che's place as God Owl, I still think he could they are so similar in the way they perform and his strength is nothign to mock. Then as time went by my mind began to change I saw Roulin develop however I noticed he was always the more aggressive one I believed he would replace me after my time as future Satan Owl ended. Then during the course of the year I began to suspect Amara, for Satan Owl as well, she's not evil or dark, in fact it is her ability to sacrifice herself that made me think she would be good for the role, and once I saw Demios rise through the ranks of Che's group I believed he might have what it took to be the God Owl. But now I have come to a decision, I believe Lucien will take the title of God Owl, he want's to build a world for Owls and Humans, a world of coexistance, that drive alone makes me believe he will be chosen. Of course all of this is speculation for all I know Demios could become the God Owl, or Raven herself could take the title of Satan Owl who knows, all I know is as long as I have my Architech Seal I am going to enjoy every minute of my endless life. That is until someone comes along and ends it. " He said calmly. he wasn't being dark he just knew that that was how his life would end, as long as he had the brand someone would inevitabely come and replace him which would lead to his demise.

Nicko1421

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:49 pm

((UNS - Sorry, dt... I really didn't mean to. I was just going along with his character...))

Amaya didn’t realize how awkward the situation was, but apparently Lucien had noticed and left the two of them alone for the time being. “Oh, no!” she cried when Itachi slipped. “Sorry!” She blinked when Itachi asked her about friendship or love. “Huh?” She thought for a moment. Armand had mentioned that the feelings she was experienced was something call “budding love,” so she said that. “Budding love?” she answered in a question state as if she wasn’t sure if that was the right answer. “Well, umm, that’s what Armand said it was…”

The Satan Owl only chuckled when she shoved him away from her and watched Anya pick herself up from the floor and make her way to the registration desk. He came up beside her, placing a hand on the desk. ”Well, you heard the lady. Give us a room. The best you have, and no interruptions.” His voice came out calmly and normally as any civilized person, but the small smile that was now on his face sent a rather clear message to the clerks. Straighten up, or I’ll have your heads.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Amara listened to Lucien's explanation. "Well I'm glad that you've started to look at things a little bit more simple and not everything as a formula" she honestly. "One flaw that I've learned about Roulin's power is that...he's like every OWL put into one single body...anything that most can do, he can do...but the only thing a copy is never as good or skilled as an original" she said to him. When he explained why he killed Paine it did make sense. "Yes you are right...I would have thrown your body unto a meteor filled with radiation where you would suffer for all times...but that's just my vengence" she said laughing a little. "So...what do you plan from here on out? What do you need of me and don't worry I wont be betraying anyone...I've learned that a 'normal life' may not come in our lifetime, so I won't be as selfish as I once was" she told him.

Noel listned to Dante and smiled. "The funny thing is...nobody has a personality to match me or Will's who would actually inherit our status" she told him. Looking away she sighed. "Yes...to be honest if I had to choose I would choose Demios, he seems like his heart is in the right place most of the time. As far as Satan Owl, I'm sure you'll be fine" she said. She thought about how she even became god OWL. "Funny thing is when I became god OWl...I didn't have to fight for my status...it just came to me...I dont know why till this day...I would eventually just want to transfer my status to a successor and die in peace" she said folding her arms.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:55 pm

((Oh no, Scythe, its not your fault at all. lol))

Anya twitched and tensed as Will came up beside her and added to her demand for a room. The clerks had seen the look on Will's face (added to Anya's own demeanor) and hurried to fulfill their request. "What the hell are you talking about!? Us!? There is no us!" Anya growled, trying her best not to completely terrify the hotel staff any more than already were. "There never WAS! And there never WILL be! So get the freakishly perverted a** of your out that f***ing door and leave me the hell alone!" she finished as she took both of the hotel room keys and hurried off to find the elevators.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games