Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:17 am
User Imageafter a while nagi got tire and sat against the tree he was hitting and took off his shirt "ok next time im bringing water" nagi smiled and looked at the sky  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:18 am
User Image

Serenity laughed quitly and sat down and closed her eyes as she shivered some as it was slightly chilly out

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:21 am
User Imagenagi then left his shirt there and walks arouund the park and saw a water faountain and he walks up to it got something to drink and splashed his face "there we go much btter" nag smiled as he looked around the park  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:23 am
User Image

Serenity watched him her dress became a short one and her hair was let down as she sat in a tree

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:26 am
User Imagenagi smelled something "ok for human i have a good since of smell alright whos here show yourself" nagi smiled as he looked around and mumbles" maybe its sereinty and shes spying one me" nagi laughs a little  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:27 am
User Image

Serenity blinked"im not spying im relaxing theirs a diffrence"

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:30 am
User Imagenagi turned around "oh hey serenity didnt see you there he he" nagi smiled and forgot that he has glass shard his his ribs and pulls all of them out "wait until my bro heres about this i had glas shards in my ribs and i still survive" nag walked to the tree and grabed his shirt and puts it back on then walks to a bench and lays on it  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:31 am
User Image

Serenity laughed some as she would look around then up to the sky

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:33 am
User Imagenagi then fell asleep on the bench and his ribs was still bleeding  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:36 am
User Image

Serenity jumped down thinking as she began to walk she waunted to see yumaki..and spend some time with him

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:38 am
User Image nagi was still sleeping and he mumbles "no serenity stop that tickles ow dont bite my neck that hurts" nagi laughs a lttle  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:41 am
User Image
Serenity froze in her tracks as she listened

Misuki Izo

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:44 am
User Imagenagi mumbles "im glad to have you as my girlfriend sereinty you always make me happy" nagi smailed "hey i beat i vant beat you at anything he he no stop it not the fingers you cant bite those i need them" nagi starts laughing  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:45 am
User Image

Serenity shook her head as she laughed and sat on a bench away from him

Misuki Izo

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:46 am
Yumaki walked into the park and heard the mans mumblings and growled, his fangs spread put but he couldn't use his wings...not since they were ripped out, he then began walking towards were he heard the noice.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games