Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Furry high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:06 pm
Miles was laying in average hospital bed in an average hospital, when he woke up. The damage was completely fixed, it looked like nothing had happened. Krystal was in the chair next to the bed, and through a window out into the hall he could see Axel talking to a golden retriever in a white lab coat. If Axel hadn't called that dog, Miles would have been long gone.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:47 pm
Miles sat up and looked around him in confusion, "What the hell? Where am I?" Krystal looked up at him and smiled, "Your in a hospital. Axel brought you here after your little 'Accident' " Krystal went outside and approached Axel, "Hes awake"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:27 pm
Axel nodded and walked back into the room. The golden retriever walked away looking at something on a clipboard. Axel smiled when he saw Miles. "Hey bro. How you feel?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:51 pm
Miles stared at Axel, he was trying to put the peices of the puzzle together in his mind, "Axel...What the ******** happened last night?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:02 pm
Axel shrugged. "I was hoping you could tell me... Do you remember anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:07 pm
Andrew looked down at the sheets in front of him,
he tried his best to remember everything, the fight,the voice, it all sent a chill down his spine, "Im...Not sure what to tell you Axel...I remember...Hearing this voice, it was evil, unearthly, a demonic voice that seemed to overpower my thoughts...I felt intense pain and searing heat in my lungs...And the next I knew...I was here"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:40 pm
Axel sighed, his electric blue eyes changing to neon red for a split second than back again. 'He's not like me... It's something else.' He thought to himself. Axel frowned. "Do you know anything about a demonic, thick furred, white fox?" He asked Miles.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:48 pm
Miles gave Axel a look of confusion, "Demonic...thick furred...White...fox? What are you talking about man?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:52 pm
Axel pointed at Miles's chest. "That creature is why you're here. Its what put those holes in your chest." Of course if Miles looked at it now, there would be no damage, but it would help explain the pain he had felt before.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:58 pm
Miles looked at his chest, there were no holes as Axel said there were, Miles tilted his head to the side, giving him the same confused fused look again, "I dont know what you talking about, I dont see any holes, and what hell are you talking about!? I didnt see any creature"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:24 pm
"Perhaps we should show him the footage now." The golden retriever had returned, his hands resting in his pockets. Axel looked back at him and nodded. "You should be able to stand." Axel told Miles. "The security tapes we borrowed from the school should help a bit." They hadn't just 'borrowed' the tapes, they had replaced them with blank tapes.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:00 am
Miles sat up, "Ok...can you show me these tapes? Maybe I can get an idea of what your talking about"
(krystal knows)  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:03 am
(.....I thought there was ALREADY a "Furry High" RP set up?)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:11 am
((apparently there are multiple.))

Axel nodded and he and the doctor showed them to dark room with a single window and TV. It seamed quite gloomy. Axel paused looking over the tapes. "Now which of these is first?" He muttered. The doctor rolled his eyes and inserted one of them into the TV. "Oh... That one."  

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:02 am
Miles watched in disbelief as he saw the transformation take place, "What...The...hell?..." He continued watching as the the creature fought with Axel, and then tried to end his life in an attempt to save itself. But while watching Miles noticed something odd about the creature, when it was directly under the lamps, strange aura seemed to appear around it it look as if the light was hurting it.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games