Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Wolf's Den {CLOSED; DO NOT POST} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:57 pm
Eyea flew down and landed on a branch nearest to them. "What else but a demon could have such a form. It was the stop in his flow of magic that caused this transformation. What else?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:41 pm
Miles stared as the owl flew down on a branch above him, "What...Are you? And what Is magic?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:56 pm
{I warned you I could get crazy when given creative freedom. X"D You can manage to calm down the mist so it no longer exists. :3 Or completely get rid of it. Totally up to you, I was just trying to add more. X"P}

Larka nodded to both Bakher and Kaishin. "As the Alpha said, you weren't out for very long. And you are indeed bigger. Your muscles make you... Bulkier? Bigger. Yeah."

She walked forward and touched her nose to the beating crest. It was incredibly warm.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:42 pm
"I"m an owl. Never seen an owl before? And its a wonder you don't know what magic is." Eyea looked miles up and down. "You seem like a nice lad. Do you wish to know what magic is?"  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:44 pm
{Lass is female; Miles is male. XD Unless you meant to do that~ ;P}  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:48 pm
DarkWolfLove
{Lass is female; Miles is male. XD Unless you meant to do that~ ;P}

(my bad. edited. i gtg for the night. seeyall.)  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:32 pm
Miles nodded  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:45 pm
(I think I'll just have it vanish....)

He gazed at the anthro with respect; Dealing with magical mishaps took serious nerve. At least he knew why he was weak; his magical reserves were low, and gryphons were created with the usage of magic- they couldn't function without it.

the fact that he'd only been out a few minutes, and how'd he;d been so completly altered, told him that whatever he'd tried with the Unicorns horn had backfired-Spectacularily. He was lucky to be alive.

He returned his gaze to Larka as she circled him, and he nodded as she told him that he was also bulkier; it was the only explaination as to why he was so clumsy- his brain needed to adjust to suddenly having far more muscle mass. He twitched a little when Larka came right up to him, and touched her nose to the magic "crest". He felt a odd ripple of power that quickly vanished, and paid it no heed, instead bringing his head around to look at the new arrival.

- A night Owl? interesting.....-

He bowed his head in greetings, then spoke to the white and black feathered owl.

"I See you, Hunter Of the Night...what is one of your kind doing here?"

He closed his eyes as another wave of exhaustion washed over him, and wondered if sleep was really a wise idea, given that he had no idea what all of the alterations to his body were.

He rubbed his beak along Larkas back, gently, softly, in the gryphonic equivilent of a hug. he sat back, and wondered what else had happened since he'd been out cold.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:35 am
"You and your friends have wandered to close to my home. i flew over here to see what was up." He said him.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:52 pm
(....Huh? bad grammar Knux.....)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:01 pm
Knux_nyan
"You and your friends have wandered too close to my home. i flew over here to see what was up." He said him.

(what bad grammer?)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:10 pm
(Capitalization of the "I". And you need to add in a "to", after "Said". Plus its horribly short, but thats a secondary concern for now.)  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:11 pm
Larka lifted her head as she felt Bakher's body shudder. She recognized that feeling as one of exhaustion. His soft touch temporarily distracted her though, and she closed her eyes and bowed her head slightly to enjoy it.

Once all the touchy-feely-ness was over, the she-Wolf backed away and stared up at the Gryphon with a stern look on her face. "Before anyone else does anything more, Bakher must rest. No sense in training Asiril and I to fight Furies if you can barely stand yourself."

She nodded as if to confirm what she said herself. "Obviously, sleep wherever you like, but if you want, there should be spaces in the Den big enough to fit you comfortably. So, if you want somewhere safe from others who might want to do you harm in your weakened state, you have free roam of our Den in the Mountain." She turned to Kaishin so he could verify her decision.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:43 pm
An unusual Black feathered Eagle silently watched from where he hid on a tree branch as he watched the group. It turned, opened his wings and took off, staying close to the tree tops so that it was less visible. The most any of the others would have noticed of him was his faint scent. As the Eagle flew he was silent, like some sort of shadow gliding through the sky.

After a while the Eagle stopped at an old tree at the edge of the forest. He gently set down on one of the branches and looked bellow him at a sleeping Wolf. "Marco, it seams as though you were right." The bird said cocking its head to the side. "There are quite a few others here." Hearing the Eagle the wolf opened his eyes. The right was electric blue and the left was neon red. He opened his mouth wide with a yawn and began to stretch. "So. There is another pack here after all?" He said looking up at the Eagle. The Eagle slightly nodded it head in confirmation. The wolf sat up and looked out at the forest. His fur was black with dark red fur covering his front legs and paws. "Lets hope this group isn't as hostile as the last." As he said this pain went through his right front leg. An X shaped scar rested on the shoulder of that leg, and served as a reminder of what had happened. He pushed the memory away and the pain with it, and started his walk into the forest. The Eagle silently glided behind him.

MrTomGero

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:37 pm
Miles was beginning to freak out, People were popping up everywhere, nons of hi questions were being answered, and everyone seemed to be ignoring him. Miles gripped his head with his paws, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?! PEOPLE ARE POPPING OUT EVERYWHERE, SPEAKING OF THINGS IVE NEVER HEARD OF!! THEN WHEN I TRY TO FIGURE SOMETHING OUT SOMETHING NEW POPS UP!!" Miles laid back against a tree and began crying.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 154 155 156 157 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games