Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime_Manga_Teen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:17 am
Zarya laughed and finished eating her meal. Then she realized that she had to get to her dorm room and get settled in. She drank the last few gulps of her milkshake and then said to them, "It's been nice catching up, but I have to go. I hope we see each other again!" She paid the waitress and then left.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:37 am
User Image
What lies between the living and the dead aren't ghosts...

Hiro walked into the diner, grey eyes looking around and a soft smirk appeared as he saw Lena and Nikolai kiss. "Lovebirds." He muttered, walking to a table, his now long black hair swaying slightly, Kiretsu Lerona, Hiro's final form, which halts his life span a hundred years, meaning he would stay how young he was and keep the form on for a very long time.

They are what create the very binds of life

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:57 pm
Hearing someone call her a Lovebird, Lena pulled away from the kiss and wiped the pie off her face, embarrassed. She looked over at the long haired man and smiled apologetically. "Sorry 'bout that." she said, not recognizing him as Hiro.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:10 pm
Hiro closed his eyes, pulling the black bandages from his face. "No worries, Lena." He said, smiling softly.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:15 pm
"Wah! D-Do I know you?" Lena blinked and looked at her nose. A piece of pie! How could she not get that off? She frowned a little while waiting for the guy to answer and rubbed her face with the napkin.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:28 pm
He looked at her with eyes that read 'are you serious' "You're real dense, Lena, not remembering your ex boyfriend." He said then realised the only thing covering his upper body was bandages which showed his muscle strucrure and he snapped his fingers, a black shirt now on him though you could still see the bandages on his arms.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:36 pm
"Hiro?" she breathed and looked up and down at him a few times. "You're so different!" she said, frowning a little when she was called dense. Still, she had her moments.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:47 pm
Hiro nodded, opening his eyes. "I dont look that different do I?" He asked, moving his head side to side, his black hair swaying.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:51 pm
"Do you want the truth or a very convincing lie?" she smiled a little and stared at his hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm
"well, someone got a make over didnt they?" Nikolai laughed, trying to lighten the mood. "whats up with the getup?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:59 pm
He noticed Lena staring and smirked. "Dont get jealous of my hair." he said playfully then looked at Nikolai. "Long story." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:01 pm
"is this your true body? kina like what Damian went through?" he asked, looking at Lena  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:02 pm
"I can't help it! It's so silky and smooth looking..." Lena mumbled with the tiniest of pouts and looked away. She just wanted to feel it like in the Axe commercials. She looked at Nikolai when he mentioned her brother and shook her head. "I dunno. I'm still a little freaked out by Damian's true form." she shuddered.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:12 pm
He nodded, looking at Nikolai. "Yupp, although I cant change back." He told him then looked at Lena. "Well it is silky and smooth, I got at least twelve girls asking me if they can do something with my hair." He told her.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:14 pm
Nikolai clapped "thats good! your moving on! i think" he said and scratched his chin.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games