Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:49 pm
he ran in front of him to block his run "i don't hate you Knightly. Neither does Thunder over there. she's just protective."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:52 pm
"you'd take it back if you knew what a freak i was. now do me a favor and get outa my way." he sighed, standing up and pushing the boy a foot to the right with one hand. "you ruined a perfectly good highdive with what would have been an awesomely powerfull running start." he hissed, givign the guy a one eyed look of pure annoyance.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:54 pm
he smiled "it dont bother me a bit if your a freak. I dont judge" and stepped out of the way "but if you want to ruin the chance to possibly meet someone who DOESNT hate you i wont stop you"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:56 pm
"i won't miss out on anything." he whispered, stepping back again and running to the top of the cliffs, jumping into a swan dive before he started to mutter a spell under his breath, watching the water below him getting closer and closer to his face.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:02 pm
he looked over the edge, waiting for SOMETHING to happen  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:04 pm
as knightly fell, his words swallowed by the wind around him, his eye patch came off and his red eye glistened a bit. when he finaly finnished the last bit of his spell and his wings opened up behind him, he hit the water and passed out on impact.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:07 pm
he sighed and walked off. Thunder followed closely  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:11 pm
knightly's body floated up to the surface of the water and the waves splashing his face woke him up. he coughed up some see water and then let out a few curses before he swam to a rock and pulled himself outa the water.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

ptjessd

Married Husband

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image
Kikyo watched closely and her eyes widend at the seen, she folded her arms across her chest and sighed.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:52 pm
Nikolai looked as his Thunder bird chirped at something nearby. he looked and saw a new girl. "hey! you must be new here"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:56 pm
Knightly sighed soflty to himself as he let his wings dry off, not exactly enjoying having them out. "stupid... ugly... wings... can't even fly right with these things." he grumbled as he slowly flapped them back and forth, letting them dry more.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:58 pm
Nikolai flew down to Knightly "need a lift guv'nor?" he said in an English accent  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ptjessd

Married Husband

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:00 pm
User Image Kikyo looked up, "Hmm?"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:00 pm
"huh?" knightly asked, looking up at the guy. sudenly realising he could see from his red eye and his purple eye he frowned and slapped one of his hands over his red one. "uhhhhh....yeah... sure..." he muttered as he looked around for his eye patch, checking his pockets as well.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:03 pm
he held our his eye patch "i think ya dropped this. now hop aboard." he said as Thunder lowered her body to let Knightly on  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games