Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image

He scoffed. "We're Riders, or at least they are. We heal fast. Besides, I'm completely healthy at this moment."

kats_demonic_resistance

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:20 pm
kats_demonic_resistance
User Image
Nightshade
"if you're sure..." he sighed and held him closer. "so... Amusement park?"

Mayah Playah

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image

"Amusement park."

kats_demonic_resistance
You post first.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:43 pm
Rimmi X

Dragon smiled a relieved smile upon hearing Armageddon agree to stay, but it went back to a worried frown as soon as he heard Alice. He looked down at her with concerned purple eyes and shook his head. "Just rest, we'll get you some help."

Armageddon was already strutting inside the hospital at the time, looking around for some kind of doctor.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Rimmi X

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:33 am
"Dragon I'm so sorry this happened," Alice said quietly then kissed him on the cheek then blushed. "Sorry."
User Image

Dr. Nathan

Nathan walked around the hospital . "So many patients today" he said busily rushing around then he bumped into a man. "Sorry sir."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:08 pm
Dragon blushed and looked away. "I-It was nothing." he stuttered.

Armageddon stayed where he was when someone bumped into him. He had half a mind to send that punk through the wall - Wait, a doctor's outfit! "Perfect." he chuckled and grabbed the man by the collar of his doctor's coat. "Come with me." he muttered and dragged him towards Dragon and Alice.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A heavily pregnant Myka cried out in pain as she clung to her beloved husband. "Stupid...kid!" she screamed. "He's just like you! Why did...you have to imprint on him...in Barcelona?! You a**!!" A young doctor approached them, taking the cursing woman into his arms and laying her on a bed. "Miss Brennan, for God's sake, I told you to be careful!" he huffed, brushing her hair from her face. "Not my fault," she grunted. "And I'm-" "In premature labor," he interrupted, smirking amusingly. "Alright, Miss Brennan, let's get you to a room." She nodded, then grabbed Damian's hand. "Not without him." The doctor shook his head. "Boyfriend's aren't allowed." "He's my husband, you moron!" Visibly trembling at her anger, the doctor nodded quickly, then motioned them to a nurse. "She'll take you into a room...just stop yelling..."

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:27 pm
Damian Foster
User Image

Damian sighed as he listened to Myka scream at him. "Now I know that's just your labor pains talking, so I'll forgive you this time." he said with a teasing smile despite the horrible pain he himself was dealing with. His pain had doubled due to ignoring his guardian angel duties, but it'd be worth it, he kept telling himself.
Damian watched Myka and the doctor bicker, a little surprised himself with the fire coming out of Myka's mouth. He gave the doctor an apologetic smile as he followed his wife into the room.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:32 pm
The newly official Mrs. Foster gripped Damian's hand tightly as she was prepped for labor. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" she screamed. As the nurse inserted yet another needle into her skin, Myka grit her teeth and groaned. "Not enough...I need enough to tranquilizer a f**king horse!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:42 pm
Damian winced at her nutcracker grip. "I'll be sure to make it up to you." he squeaked and sighed with relief when the medicine was injected into Myka's arm. "Just give it some time, Myka." he sighed, wondering if every couple in labor was like this. And as he thought that, he heard the cry of another woman in labor nearby followed by an angry screech. Guess so.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:52 pm
Meanwhile, Myka was growing more angry by the second. "YOU SON OF A- ooh...nice...I'm so...high...oh Damian, you're so pretty!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:55 pm
Damian braced himself for the cuss word, not the compliment. He was completely thrown off and gave Myka a strange look. "I... guess the medicine's taking effect, eh?" he laughed then put a hand on his chin and tilted his head back a little. "Am I really that pretty?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:18 pm
She nodded lazily. "Yeah...your hair, your eyes...so pretty. Sometimes I feel like you're prettier than me and that you should be with a model...not a tubby, pregnant, short, irritated average girl like me. Now Lena! That's a pretty girl!" Pushing at his chest, Myka giggled. "I used to be jealous, but now I feel a little bad for her. I mean, that guy that was following her and the Russian dude around? He was CREEPY."  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:36 pm
Damian tried to hold in all his laughing from Myka's drastic attitude change, but it all vanished when she talked about Lena. His smile stayed in place, but he felt his over-protectiveness begin to creep up on him. "There... Was a guy following her?" he asked lightly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:49 pm
"Yup!" she giggled. "After Grigorii threatened to break his hands off, he left her be and started following me, but I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to get upset." Giggling profusely, she poked his chest. "One night, he came into our hotel room and watched me sleep while you got me chocolate and popcorn. He told me that Ben is the child of evil and that his father is the devil!" Myka paused to laugh, covering her mouth. "And then he said that he'd kill us for our sins, and that the Child of Sin would suffer the greatest!"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games