Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
+ h 3 ( ! r ( u $ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:53 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Struggle showed on Kenshin's face, his mouth becoming a squiggle and his nostrils flaring. This was a clash between the two most important things in his life: Bae and his pride. Ironically, his pride was built up so high because of Bae! So what should he do? It wasn't like he could just cuddle up against the brunette and whisper giggle at him cutely. He wasn't that kind of person anymore!
"Well... Uh... We can still ride it together. I, uh, didn't want to make fun of it, anyway." he muttered while looking away from those puppy dog eyes, awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:27 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"Yay!" cheered Bae as he stood up and clapped his hands. "Let's get in line now, before the line starts getting too long!" He stepped away from the table, then turned and started walking quickly towards the line, looking back with expectant eyes when he was halfway there. "Come on!"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:07 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Kenshin blinked when Bae jumped up and was getting up from his seat when he realized something. He couldn't just leave a perfectly good funnel cake like that! "Hey, wai-" But the brunette was already heading to the line. The redhead frowned and looked back and forth between the table and Bae, trying to decide on what to do.
By the time Bae turned around, Kenshin was behind him... with the plate of funnel cake in his hand. He was chewing part of it when he noticed the star staring at him. "What?" he demanded in a muffled tone. His expression scrunched up in defensive anger as he protectively held the plate away from his date. "I'll finish it before it's our turn! Leave me alone!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:00 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Bae's eyes blinked as his eyebrows narrowed in confusion. "Is it just me, or do you become more and more American every time I see you?" he asked in Korean, tilting his head a little before deciding that he didn't want an answer, then turned back to the line, his speech returning to English. "Anyway, it turns out that our tour date has been moved up. It seems that our tour manager is in talks with yours about us performing together for this benefit in China. What do you think?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:37 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"Shaddup! I told you I love funnel cake!" Kenshin yelled in a tone that, although was heavily muffled, clearly showed his rage. If that didn't then the vein pulsing at the side of his head did.
As the line moved up and the Japanese star kept to his word, he overheard Bae's comment and coughed in surprise. It started as a simple, surprised cough, but gradually turned violent. After a strong punch to his chest, he managed to get the stray piece of food down his throat and gasped in fresh air. "No... No way!" he gasped, leaning over and using one hand to hold his knee as he tried to breath properly again. "Why would rival bands work together? This isn't some kids' show!" He quickly stood up straight, scaring a few people near him, and pointed accusingly at Bae. "I refuse to work with your mediocre band!" He visibly relaxed. "Besides, your band speaks Korean, and ours is Japanese. A good chunk of the audience would understand only one of the languages and would be paying double the price for one band. Unless you're suggesting we both share a language?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:09 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

He shrugged at the redhead. "We'll be singing in Mandarin, what else? Besides, it's a charity concert, so we won't be getting paid anything anyway," he said, turning a little so that he wasn't facing Ken. His shoulders were tense, his voice a little quieter and calmer and eyes hard. He shoved his hands into his pockets, taking a step as the line moved. "You know, it's starting to get really annoying listening to you talk down about my band. Sang-Min, Eun-Ho, Haneul and Ellery are all very talented people who have earned the respect of many different people, it wouldn't hurt for you to at least refrain from being so rude in my presence." He took another step, still not looking at Ken.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:36 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

"I don't know... That still seems weird..." Ken muttered while tilting his head in thought. Rival bands playing... Charity or not, that was rare. Then again, people would be so attracted to the idea of a competition that sales would explode. On the other hand, they had completely different performances. BLAckJAck was a dance-centered performance while Kurai Arashi focused on acting. Maybe there could be a collaboration between the two? Hmm, but he couldn't see himself working with that band. Sure he may have had one good moment with Sang-Min, but that didn't mean that tall, blonde jerk wasn't annoying! And then there was Ellery. Just the very thought of having to stand around that age-confused brat made the redhead's hair ignite into flames.
Noticing movement out of the corner of his eye, Kenshin looked over to see Bae pouting. The redhead pursed his lips, feeling some guilt set in, but his pride stopped him quickly. "Bah! Rivals aren't nice to each other. You're just an exception." He exhaled slowly through his nose. Yeah, he knew Bae well enough to understand this gimmick. For the big, tough, stoic type, he knew how to play a good guilt trip. Sighing and rubbing the back of his head, Ken looked away and grumbled, "I'll talk to Ryuu and see what he thinks of the concert."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:45 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Fortunately, Bae didn't have the chance to reply. A young woman stomped away from her boyfriend in tears, making Bae and Ken next in line. He moved to the two-person boat, sitting on the cushion and crossing his long legs somehow. The boat was just barely big enough for them to be comfortable, and for a minute, Bae forgot why he wanted to do this so much. He couldn't even swim, he didn't think.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:42 am
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Ken snapped his head in the couple's direction when he heard the cry and saw a girl storm off, albeit sadly. He wondered what happened, but got onto his boat anyway. At least that spectacle distracted enough people from two men getting on a love ride. It was weird, he loves Bae with all his heart, but the enormous wall he built up over the years made him somewhat self-conscious. It was weird.
Although a tight squeeze, Ken didn't seem to mind. He looked over his side at the boat, peering over to the water. It reminded him of a kiddie pool. Well, this ride wasn't meant to focus on the water, but the ambiance. Whatever that would be. When he got back into his seat, he looked over at Bae and noticed his expression. "What's wrong with you?" he grunted.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:57 am
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

"What? Nothing." Bae glanced back to Kenshin, clasping his hands on his lap and waiting as the boat finally started moving. They entered into a dark tunnel. Bae looked around, his eye caught by a light blue glow not too far away. His mouth slacked a little in awe as the glow turned out to be floating particles, bio-luminescently lighting their ride. He smiled a little, then looked down to Kenshin to see his reaction. He was decently sure that the Japanese wouldn't care about the particles, as unromantic as he was, but it would still be nice to see what he thought.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:50 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Kenshin met Bae's expectations. He seemed intrigued, at the very least, in the lighting, but he wasn't completely absorbed in it. To him it was some cheap ride that he almost felt embarrassed for thinking would be incredibly romantic.
"You know," he started randomly. He lowered his head a little to look forward, a slightly bitter smile on his face. "I used to love these kind of rides a lot, and sometimes I'd wonder what it'd be like to ride with you on these. Now you're here, but it's been so long that I don't remember how those old feelings felt anymore. It's ironic, isn't it?" Some guilt showed in his eyes as he admitted what was wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:38 pm
]
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

Bae looked back to the front of the boat, quietly thinking before opening his mouth to speak. "That's dumb." He smirked a little to himself, then moved to wrap an arm loosely around Kenshin. "Ken, these rides aren't romantic because of the rides themselves. They're romantic because of the people who go into them and make them romantic." The Korean reached for the redhead's chin, moving it so that they were looking at each other, a warm smile on his face. "Besides, every minute I spend with you is just as great as I thought it would be. It doesn't matter to me if we're on some stupid ride or eating cake that doesn't actually look like cake. This ride is romantic to me because it's exactly as advertised." He leaned closer. "Because I love you, dummy." He planted a kiss on Kenshin's lips, pulling away after a few seconds.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:51 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Ken blinked when he heard Bae call his comment dumb, but before he could react properly he felt the arm around him. He looked at the arm, then felt his chin get grabbed and suddenly found himself staring into Bae's eyes. Different face or not, those eyes were the same as ever, and the redhead could feel himself get lost in them. He had long forgotten all of his troubles by the time he was kissed.
And in that kiss everything made sense. The world around them transformed; colors came alive with vibrancy, background music became a swelling orchestra, plastic props grew into magnificent roses and glittering stars, even the cheesy swan boat they sat in transformed into a majestic ship. So this was what he saw all those years ago, this was the romantic ride everyone loved.
The kiss may have lasted a few seconds, but for Kenshin it was a lifetime. When Bae pulled away he opened his eyes dreamily, fireworks still fizzling in his eyes. "Oh wow." was all he could remember how to say with his tingling lips.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:42 pm
Awesome nerd

Bae

User Image

He chuckled a little, his thumb brushing Ken's bottom lip lightly. Bae remained silent for a minute, his dark eyes looking over Ken's features and softening considerably. "You're so handsome," he said, choosing not to say beautiful in case Kenshin's male bravado kicked up. "Especially these eyes of yours." He leaned in to kiss Kenshin's forehead, then his nose, then his mouth again, moving his hand away to wrap both arms around Kenshin's waist, pulling him just a little closer as his passionate, loving kiss deepened.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:41 pm
Mayah Playah

Kenshin Yamada

Kenshin pursed his lips until they were an upside-down V. His manly pride was doused by the butterflies swarming his stomach, he felt like such a girl! But at least he was handsome. He blushed as he was complimented twice and closed his eyes when he was kissed once, twice, then another time.
The fireworks returns, disorienting the redhead as he gripped Bae's sleeves and returned the kiss. He liked these kisses, ones where he wasn't worried if it was one-sided love or if he should put any emotion in it at all. He knew how Bae felt, he just heard him say it, and it pushed all the weight off his shoulders. He felt like he could fly! Of course, he wouldn't tell anyone that because of how cheesy it sounded.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces