Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:46 am
As the assassin started to climb up the chain, Amaya started to bash it down onto the ground, seeing how swinging around wouldn't shake him loose.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:06 pm
As Amaya started to change the momentum of his swings to something he didn't want, the assassin jerked a ripple through the chain and the sickle slipped out of her neck. He rolled and skidded across the ground for a few feet before catching his footing and charging towards one of her legs.

"He's got to be crazy..."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:29 pm
"And an idiot..." Fuma grunted, looking around and finding a large rock. He then threw it right at the Assassin.

"'EY! STOP DIGGING YOUR GRAVE!!"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:27 pm
Amaya hissed in pain and relief as the blade was pulled from her neck. As the assassin rolled across the ground, she decided to burn the ground in his path with hot flames, either to burn or just make him very, very, very uncomfortably hot. She did not stop with the fire even after he got on his feet and charged at her, keeping the flames ahead of him so his path was blocked - or if he was stupid enough to run into them, he'd suffer burns and massive heat.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:15 pm
The assassin started to run around to her back side as she burned the path his was trying to take. He didn't seem to slow down at the close proximity to the flames though parts of his outfit were now scorched. He was either good at hiding the fact that he was hurt or wasn't hurt at all.

When the rock came for him he simply ducked and continued to move.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:43 pm
Noticing he was trying to move behind her, Amaya started to turn with the assassin, keeping her front towards him while she continued to breathe fire down upon him.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:28 pm
The assassin moved away from Amaya now and ran in the opposite direction from where he'd come from.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:23 am
"Cowardly piece of s**t..." Amaya growled lowly as she stopped the fire, breathing with a bit of heaviness while she watched the treeline where the assassin had run off to.

"FINISH THE JOB, OR CRAWL IN MY MOUTH!" She barked out at him, oddly angry with his retreat.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:08 pm
There was no response as the assassin disappeared into the trees.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:42 pm
"....Either he ran, and he's a smart coward, or he's hiding, and he's a dumb one..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:54 am
"There is no honor in running." Amaya grunted, glaring down at Fuma.

"Especially for the reason why he's after me. He's doing coward's work."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:32 pm
"And why exactly is he after you?" Yuki asked.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:23 am
"Because his employers are dishonorable." Amaya snorted, glancing down at Yuki for a moment.

"And that is all I will say. I know them far too well, and thinking of them upsets me. Bad idea to make upset when I'm like this..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:20 pm
"right..." Yuki replied. "I'm pretty sure we have all of her dug up," he said, gesturing towards the grave.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:30 pm
"Cover her bones with salt." Amaya instructed, still watching the forest carefully.

"I'll handle burning the bones. Just prepare them for me."

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games