Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:10 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I may be crazy, but I'm by no means stupid. My Resident Evils are like cream in my coffee, I wouldn't trade them to save my roomate's life. Mind you I hate my roomate, but still...

Hey, does anyone know if PS3 is backwards compatible with the PS2? I just wanna be sure.
yea....i think its backwards with PS1 also.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:21 pm
That's what I thought... Damn anti-Sony propaganda... Sony gave me free ice cream, damn it!  

Biohazard EXTREME

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:55 pm
I read that they were going to release new PS3 without the backward compatibility in U.K. Not sure if it's true or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:06 pm
Well, if that's true... Maybe the same thing will happen here... Which means I better hurry and get them while they are backwards.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Regicide Kaiser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:42 am
Since Resident Evil 5 is coming out on the Xbox 360, I wonder what kind of achievements it will have. I want to find out so badly now ;>.>  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:08 am
What you mean by Achievements?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Regicide Kaiser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:19 am
Well Xbox 360 has a system were you can get achievements that show up on your gamercard. Your gamercard keeps track of all the games you've played, and stuff like that. The people who create the games make achievements that you can gain in the game. Each game has about 1000 points that you can earn. Achievements are also worth a certain amount of points depending on how hard the achievement is to get. Your gamercard keeps track of all of this, your gamerscore which is all the points from your achievements added up.

Each game also has a checklist of all the achievements, where it tells you how to earn the achievement.

Here is an example of an achievement: [Not a real achievement]

Beat the game only saving 10 or less times
50 Points

You've probably seen some people have their gamercards in their signature. I probably wasn't too clear on this so if you want me to give you a more thorough explanation, feel free to ask.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:22 am
Oh... PS3 is implementing something like that into its new "Home" frature.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:09 pm
I just want to let everyone know how bad I'm suffering with no RE5 update. I hope Capcom game day opens up doors.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:21 am
MM-212 Beta
I just want to let everyone know how bad I'm suffering with no RE5 update. I hope Capcom game day opens up doors.
Haha! Have a cookie. whee I just want to know who is the main character. gonk  

La Duchesse

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:56 am
La Duchesse
Haha! Have a cookie. whee I just want to know who is the main character. gonk

Yes! We want to know whether to b***h at Capcom for creating some cheap Chris rip off character or whether to b***h at them for changing Chris' eye color, making a continuity error.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 5:13 pm
I really think its BS that there still working on RE4 ports for the other system. It seems there milking the game for all its worth.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:47 pm
Well... Now, I am officially an owner of the Cell Processor and all it's PS3 goodness. Now if RE5 came out tomorrow, I'd be able to play it. Can't wait. Sure, I'm not human anymore, but just look at the power I've gained!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:25 pm
I really hope that RE5 will be more horror and less action. And I hope they do not screw anything up. RE5 should be the greatest thing to come to the ps3  

Dragota

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:06 pm
Dragota
I really hope that RE5 will be more horror and less action. And I hope they do not screw anything up. RE5 should be the greatest thing to come to the ps3
Don't forget the 360. Well, actually the PS3 does need a worthy title.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games