Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:57 pm
Mont nodded,"Yeah, most surely, but that wouldn't be entirely bad. It would mean that another demon has come. The trickiest will be to find the final one if it doesn't show." He hugged his big brother, glad that he is himself again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:00 pm
River of Time
Mont nodded,"Yeah, most surely, but that wouldn't be entirely bad. It would mean that another demon has come. The trickiest will be to find the final one if it doesn't show." He hugged his big brother, glad that he is himself again.

Leo hugged Mont back and ran a claw gently along his cheek. "Mont. . . I. . .I. . ." He blushed and hid his face against Mont's shoulder.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:15 pm
Mont held his head there,"Its alright." What Leo was saying seemed to be something, but he didn't keep his hopes up. He assumed it was an apology. "You are alright."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:17 pm
River of Time
Mont held his head there,"Its alright." What Leo was saying seemed to be something, but he didn't keep his hopes up. He assumed it was an apology. "You are alright."

Leo nuzzled Mont's shoulder. "Thank you Mont. . . I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused. I. . . I think I love you. . ." He blushed even brighter.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:26 pm
Mont was terribly caught by surprise, he thought that he would be the one to say that. He looked down at him,"Am I dreaming?" he whispered, his heart racing and his face showing red through the missing patches of fur.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:28 pm
River of Time
Mont was terribly caught by surprise, he thought that he would be the one to say that. He looked down at him,"Am I dreaming?" he whispered, his heart racing and his face showing red through the missing patches of fur.

Leo kissed Mont's neck. "No Mont. . . This is for real. I really think I love you" He nuzzled Mont's shoulder and neck softly.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:34 pm
Mont had always been afraid of relationships, fearing what they would do if they didn't work. He was breathing hard,"I...I...I..." He was having the most trouble saying what he felt about this. With the extended need to breath, he thought he was going to pass out.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:37 pm
River of Time
Mont had always been afraid of relationships, fearing what they would do if they didn't work. He was breathing hard,"I...I...I..." He was having the most trouble saying what he felt about this. With the extended need to breath, he thought he was going to pass out.

Leo traced a claw along Mont's chest then kissed his shoulder. "It's alright if you don't feel the same. I just. .. just thought you would want to know."  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:42 pm
Mont was thinking of excuses to avoid it, but found only one thing. He cried,"That can't be true...it has to be the demon..." He wanted to tell him how he felt, but was afraid of getting hurt, because he was sensitive on this subject. He thought,'Was that dwarf right? About the way I was with him?'  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:47 pm
River of Time
Mont was thinking of excuses to avoid it, but found only one thing. He cried,"That can't be true...it has to be the demon..." He wanted to tell him how he felt, but was afraid of getting hurt, because he was sensitive on this subject. He thought,'Was that dwarf right? About the way I was with him?'

Leo lowered his ears and wiped Mont's tears aside "I didn't mean to make you cry." He hugged Mont tightly trying to soothe him.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:52 pm
(Holy crap thats cold! Makeshift round I make slipped out of my pocket. ^^)
Mont brought his face up,"Its not you, its me. The truth is that I lo..." He turned his head away, fear of being shunned by him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:55 pm
River of Time
(Holy crap thats cold! Makeshift round I make slipped out of my pocket. ^^)
Mont brought his face up,"Its not you, its me. The truth is that I lo..." He turned his head away, fear of being shunned by him.

Leo kissed the top of Mont's head then turned his head so they were looking into each other's eyes. Leo's eyes sparkled with their usual sapphire blue brilliance as he looked into Mont's.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:59 pm
The kisses felt so tender, but Mont's paranoid side told him that they are just tools of deception. Then the hopeful thought came through, that the demon couldn't have control over him for a while. He watched as the sea seemed to flow within Leo's eyes. He knew he could help, but be swept away in the currents. "I love you..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:02 pm
River of Time
The kisses felt so tender, but Mont's paranoid side told him that they are just tools of deception. Then the hopeful thought came through, that the demon couldn't have control over him for a while. He watched as the sea seemed to flow within Leo's eyes. He knew he could help, but be swept away in the currents. "I love you..."

Leo wrapped his arms around Mont and pulled him closer to him. "I love you Mont. . . I loved you from the moment I met you. . ." He then kissed Mont right on the muzzle.  

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:08 pm
Mont slid his head over Leo's shoulder, with his eyes closed restfully. His logical side even gave in a bit, thinking,'You animal.' He felt OK with it, folding his paws up Leo's chest to peak themselves on top of his shoulders. The kitty wasn't aware what was coming over him all this time.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games