Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:46 am
"Alright well... lets go over to him." Vincent said as he continued to nudge Xi forward. He hated to have to force the girl up to the man but if he didnt they may be here forever. And Vincent suddenly didnt like the idea of being away from Kanareshii, neighboring ally or not.

"Excuse me, i hate to interrupt but are you Viva-Kun?" Vincent said as they reached the table were Viva was. Vincent stepped out from behind Xi and introduced himself. "Im Vincent and this is Xi, she has some business with you i believe."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:28 pm
Chase nodded, watching the two enter the pub.
He shrugged; he decided not to investigate the relationship between Xi and Viva. Right now he just wanted to take a walk...

aeris192
Crew

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:09 am
Viva looks up from the table. Only two people had ever referred to him as Viva-kun. Neither of them were male. He looks up and spots a strange looking man with a mask and to his side was a blushing attractive elf.

Xi looks up as she feels Viva's eyes on her. She give a little wave.

Viva looks at her with only mild interest.

"High Ambassador. I've been expecting you."

Xi looks at him with a puzzled look. She couldn't figure out why he was being formal. She takes a quick look around, but doesn't' spot any dignitaries she knew of. Still, she decides to play along.
She takes a empty seat beside him.

"I hope this goes better than our last encounter Supreme Commander. "

Suddenly something very rare for Viva these days happens. He laughs.

This quickly prompts Xi to giggle as well.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:06 pm
"Ill leave you two to talk." Vincent said gently before he left the Xi's side and headed back outside. He took a seat upon a bench outside and watched the people come and go. His legs were pulled up to his chest and he lightly hugged them with his arms.

After a few moments he removed his mask for a moment and examined it. This of course exposed his young, handsome face, fine lips and emerald eyes. He wondered silently to himself what would happen if he left his mask off. The mask that kept the demon in him at bay and made him into a civilized creature.

"Things have changed since then..." He muttered to himself his voice sounding more serene now that his mask didnt block it.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:16 pm
Chase walked until he reached a shady spot. He ignored the people around and noticed the man Vincent sitting in the distance.
"Feh.."
he half-sighed, leaning against the tree which provided the shade. Carefully he focused in the air in front of him. Soon a colorful butterfly puffed out of nowhere and flew gracefully along around Chase. However, under careful examination, the butterfly was not affected by the slight wind currents that a normal butterfly would be swept away by.
Chase scowled, now more focused on the butterfly as he tried to make the butterfly appear more normal.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:37 pm
Vincent tucked his mask into his belt, deciding to leave it off for now. He got looked up from where he sat, he gazed at the sky for a bit. Just thinking, clearing his head and waiting for Xi to finish what she was doing. A colorful floating thing caught his eye and he looked down the way and saw the man from before trying to make a butterfly from thin air.

"Thats a neat trick." Vincent said as he got up. He jumped up into the trees and raced through them to get to where Chase was. Landing on the branch above the male Vincent squated down upon it and looked down at what Chase was doing. Without his mask he was more himself, less reserved, less of a gentleman, more curious and strange.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:50 pm
Chase peeked up at Vincent, impressed he got up there so fast.
"Hey."
He greeted with a tone of humor in his voice; the man seemed more lively than before therefore making Chase wake up a bit more.
The butterfly turned blue and gained altitude so that it could look at Vincent.
"You're not wearing your mask anymore."
he commented, keeping his violet eyes on the butterfly.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:00 pm
"For the time being..." Vincent commented to Chase but kept his eyes on the butterfly. He smirked and reached out to touch the delicate insect, but it fluttered out of reach as his fingers approached it.

"Its not just any mask.. the one that sits on my face." Vincent said as he looked down at Chase, some strands of his sapphire hair falling in front of his emerald eyes. "Lets just say it forces me to be a good boy. But ive worn it for so long... i feel like ive lost myself." Vincent said gently.

"Are butterflies the only thing you can make from thin air?" Vincent inquired.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:09 pm
Now Chase looked up at Vincent fully, his face showing he was contemplating on something before answering the question.
"....it's not air."
he smiled. The butterfly vanished as Chase got up, something seeming odd about him for a second.
He stretched as if about to do something, but stopped. Instead he turned to look back at Vincent.
"Do you like magic tricks?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:20 pm
Xi stops laughing and looks over at Viva who was waiting for the cards to be dealt.

"Are you okay Dante?"

Viva looks over at her. She rarely called him by his name. Well, his adopted name anyway, but it was diffrent form the usual 'Viva-kun' he got form her.

After looking into her misty green eyes he turns and stares at the table. He gently shakes his head.

Xi bites her bottom lip as she watches him. She wasn't sure what was bothering him, but she had a idea.

"Is it because of Azor?"

She saw Viva tense up for a moment before relazing again. She knew she had hit the mark. She reaches out and take his hand in her own getting his attention.

"It wasn't your fault. You did everything you could. Please don't blame yourself. He wouldn't have wanted that. You couldn't have known."  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:25 pm
Aeris entered into the building, her ears twitching lightly. She had finally arrived at their destination. For once, she was in a happy mood, even though she had to leave Caly for the moment. I guess I can trust Cy to protect her. Obvious, his fondness for her will cause him to protect her. She took a look around and thought on what she wished to eat. "Anything you would like to eat, Kite?" She turned back to her and smiled a bit more.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:00 am
"I like ice cream," she stated looking up at Aeris, "Do you think they have any strawberry ice cream? Ooo! Or maybe green tea ice cream?" Green tea ice cream ranked normal on her list of food items she would consume. She gazed about taking in her surroundings. Everything in this city was very different from her homeland.  

Kumquat Assassin

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:34 am
"So long as their just harmless tricks? Yes." Vincent said gently as he watched Chase. "I can do more alchemy things, rather then magic like that." Vincent said gently. "In fact i have 8 foot tall dolls that i created with my own blood." Vincent muttered this last part. "Though their disobeying me at the moment."

"Anyways.." Vincent said as he hopped down from the tree and came to stand in front of Chase. "What else can you do?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:28 pm
Chase pondered on this for a moment.
"Yeah...I can do some harmless tricks. ^^"
He heard Vincent mutter something, but had a hard time making it out. Nevertheless he went over to Vincent who had now hopped down from the tree.
"Let's see....I can do lots of tricks like..." he reached over at Vincent and removed a coin from behind his ear. "...this."
He smiled innocently, playing with the coin.

aeris192
Crew

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:55 pm
Vincents face became very stoical when he saw the lame trick Chase tried to pull. He knew the guy was just playing, after all Vincent did say 'harmless' tricks.

"Yeah okay not that harmless." He laughed lightly and shook his head. "How do you make the butterfly? Show me that or something like it." Vincent said now specifying what he wanted to see Chase do.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games