Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

"It's been a long time, Nakamuro-kun. How are you doing?" She asked with a smile on her face. It was good to see so many shinobi coming off inactive duty to answer her call.

...spin and twirl on my strings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:31 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Chunin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro at first hesitated to speak, looking around the room as his eyes zoomed from one place to another. finally after clearing his throat with his mouth covered by a rolled up fist in front of his mouth, he had enough courage to speak to his cousin. "I'm fine Otokage-sama, thank you for asking." He said simply as his eyes shifted tot he left, looking quite shy now. He didn't really know what to say first and was somewhat embarrassing as he was never good with words. His rather slim look could almost mistaken him as a very young girl at times but looks can be very deceiving as he remembered clearly with the battle he had with one of the tailed beast host. Nakamuro waited for what Makoto would say next as the young boy was still shy about what he just said.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto stood up from her chair and turned around to look at the window. In the distance, she could see the training grounds where the genin were hard at work."Nakamuro-kun, you are a gifted puppet user. You have contributed much to the village and have done well. What are your plans for your future?"Makoto said soothingly, she wanted the boy to talk more, and open up to her. As Otokage, she wanted to understand as many of the shinobi under her as much as she could.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:42 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro eyes slowly turn to look at the Otokage as she was up from the the chair and looking out of the the window that stood behind the desk. She peered out from the looks of it, most likely watching the genins train from a far off distance. Her question puzzled him at first, in truth he didn't really know what he wants to do in the future. Nakamuro puckered up his lips for him to talk. "Well- I don't really know. I plan on making a puppet army when I'm higher in rank but for the rest I don't know yet." He said as he had his hands behind his back. He felt a little nerves now as the question still got to him, what should he do now?

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

"A puppet army? That's an interesting goal."Makoto said, as she continued to look out the window. Getting Nakamuro to open up was harder than a walnut. "So, what brings you by the office?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:00 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Again with the talking, he didn't like it much as he looked away again, his shy attitude made him look quite innocent. "Well, I haven't check in for a while and I felt that it'll be right to check in first. Is there any work I can do or help?" He asked in a shy tone once more, he felt that he held Makoto's time way too much and he didn't want to waste her time. But still he hoped he wasn't begin a burden to her in the first place.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

"Okay."Makoto said,"I appreciate that, it's good to know you're around."She turned around to face Nakamuro once more,"If you'd like, you can assist in the training of Carla here, or since it's been a while, I have a mission I'll need to assign.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:57 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Chunin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro would rather take the mission than train the genin here. He wasn't much as a teacher he may do more harm than help to Carla, but something was.. weird about her. Those eyes, were they the famous Rinnegan he herd so much about? Nakamuro shook out his trance on Carla and focus once more at the mission at hand. "I would rather take on the mission Otokage-sama. I... wouldn't be much help to Carla-dono if I try." he said as he hoped he wasn't being too rude or anything.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

"I'd rather send a Shirogane on the mission anyways. I've been hearing...rumors, that there is something funny going on in Kiri. I want you to go to Kirigakure and find out whatever you can. Be careful, though, I managed to piss off a Sannin of the Mist, so my name won't guarantee anything in the way of safety. Report back to me when you can."Makoto said in a disciplined voice that she used when giving out orders. This would be two-fold useful to her, as she would get some intel on Mist, and maybe find Saotome. They had a score to settle, and now that Makoto was Otokage, she felt confident she would be able to level the field.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:06 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro Nodded his head and after so, a quick bow of respect to her. "Should I mention your name to them Otokage-sama?" He asked as he didn't know if this would be a good idea or not to lend out her name if she spark something with one of there sanins. He herd about Kiri as he never seen the village yet. But from what Makoto said, would this start a war?

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

"Only if you want to die. No one knows I'm the Otokage yet, except for the Raikage. So, the name of Sound is safe, but my personal name is not."Makoto explained. At least, she hoped it was still that way."If anyone questions you, you're there on vacation, and that's all I want you to do. Go look around, see what you can see, but don't go snooping."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:54 pm
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro nodded his head to Makoto, his singled sling bag was hanging next to his rear as he reached in to get his handmade mask he had for when ever he is out of his village, slowly putting it on his face as under it he grinned. "Yes, Otokage-sama." He simply said and left the the office in a rush to get to the gates.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

[exit]  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:21 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto turned and scribbled something onto a sheet of paper. Tying onto a bird, she sent it out of her window.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:47 pm
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro made his way to the office once again and as always would say hi to the woman in the front desk of this building. When he approached the door, seeing it open as always and waiting for the Otokage to signal him in as she was still in the same room when he left. Something came to his mind as well, how old is Makoto as she looked rather young to be the Otokage.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Dance to my rhythm...

Makoto waved Nakamuro into the office again. She was eager to hear the report on Mist.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces