Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:09 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"There's nothing better then playing music." Gabriel said looking slightly annoyed at Gavin.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:16 pm
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott shook his head at Gabriel vigorously. "Dude, there's much more to life than music. I have so many hobbies that I enjoy in life. I would like to suggest that you find some more. Although, if you want to get a new hobby, you have to want to adapt to your surroundings." Scott sipped his drink and slightly nodded his head.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:57 am
Sparkles The Wolf

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

"Lets go rock climbing later." Gwen suggested. "Or bungee jumping! Or water skiing! Or mountain climbing! Or scuba diving!" Gavin also suggested.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:22 am
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott smiled a little bit. "I'm all in for those sports. I think it's time for me to become more athletic. Gabriel are to going to join us?" He shifted his gaze toward Gabriel.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:41 am
Sparkles The Wolf

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gavin laughed. Oh, no, there's no need to leave. We can just make something interesting happen here..." She said, looking at Gwen. "Indeed. Work smarter, not harder." Gwen said. Gwen turned into an Umbreon and Gavin turned again into her Banette. They started to push the tables that weren't crowded with people to the sides of the room. "Little help?" Gavin asked, hissing at people who tried to step on her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:14 am
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"You guys don't get it do you? No matter what I do. Music will always end up being involved." Gabriel said as he sat there watching to see what they would do next.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:18 am
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott laughed. "I get that. What we're saying is that it's okay to involve music in everything, but you can't do music your entire life. I'm in the law department. I'm a lawyer, and I love my job, I choose to have some fun by writing and swimming instead of working twenty-four-seven." Scott helped Gavin and Gwen push tables out of the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:18 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

Gavin was starting to get kind of angry at Gabriel. She stopped pushing the table and ran over to him. She changed into her usual form, now sitting on a table behind him. "Lookit, we're trying to help you, alright!? I don't CARE if you don't want to do anything besides music. I don't CARE if you never try anything new and exciting again. All I actually CARE about is having a good time! So stop being to stubborn and try it!" She said angrily. "Gavin, calm down. While I completely agree with everything she's saying, no offense Gaberiel, maybe that's just how his life will unfold. Can't force him to do anything now, can you?"  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:32 am
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"A Wise man once said. If you love what you do for a living you'll never work a day in your life. I didn't say I wasn't gonna do something new. I just said there's nothing better then music. Literally if you listen to the world around you there's always music to be heard. Oh and by the way. You're cute when your mad." Gabriel said to Gavin with a sligiht smirk.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:40 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

Gwen laughed as he said Gavin was cute. "Apparently my sister is cute when she's about to claw your eyes out." He said, changing back to a human after all the tables were moved. "Watch it. I'm holding about 10 pocket knives right now, three of which double as tazers." She said, pulling one out from behind her ear. "Yeah, she can be pretty insane..." Gwen said, sitting on a table now.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:44 am
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"Why? Not like I'v done something wrong." Gabriel said stretching out slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:49 am
Paranormal Teddy

TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Scott kind of shrugged. "He has a point. He didn't really do anything wrong."[/b[ Scott looked down at the floor and shuffled his feet nervously.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:52 am
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

(GTG)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:53 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Sparkles The Wolf

"Oooooh dear..." Gwen said, as Gabriel spoke. Gavin put the small knife she was holding back, and took out another one that was slightly larger. She looked at both Scott and Gabriel, then spoke. "Done something wrong? Well, if nobody had ever done something wrong I wouldn't be carrying these knives. If nobody had done something wrong, then Gwen wouldn't be a stupid idiot." "Hey!" Gwen interrupted. "I'm not a stupid idiot. That'd be you." He said, crossing his arms. Gavin sighed. "The point is, everyone's done something wrong. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must tackle my brother." She said, dropping the pocket knife and running to her brother. She jumped on his back and tackled him to the ground, and thus a fight broke out between them.

((Lol, she doesn't like being called cute. By the way, seeing as her and Gwen are twins, does that mean Gwen is cute too? emotion_kirakira ))  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:00 pm
(twins don't always look alike so your answer is no.)
empress dee

Paranormal Teddy

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Sparkles The Wolf

william-tyler

"Relax would you." Gabriel sighed as he watched them fight.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games