Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilliciousPea

Mewling Kitten

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:25 am

What to call me
YesterdayTodayForever or YTF, most simply just use YTF.

Who Accepted my Application
Kou Uraki-shoi is the one that accepted my application, thank you Kou Uraki-shoi!

Why I Joined
It is incredibly hard to find a decent role-play guild that is actually still active. I love to role-play and it is so hard to find active places to role-play. So I have been searching all over just to find a decent place.

Gaian Age
2426 days, although this is my second account, I don't remember my account information to my very first account.

Predicted Favorite Forum
I tend to go more for one on one role-plays, so that would be my more favorited sub-forum.

About me
I am a nineteen year old mother with a daughter. My daughter was born December 24th, 2014, so I am new to motherhood and it is extremely difficult for me. I work a part-time job and tend to be on and off Gaia because I often go to my boyfriend's house so he can see the baby too. I am crazy, fun, loving, and caring, though if you make me mad, you better believe that I will be a demon from Hell itself! X3 Hehe. Anyways, I love to write, role-play, sing, and just be crazy. I love pretty-posts when it comes to role-playing and I can be considered semi-literate to literate. I tend to be a mirror poster... Umm... I don't bite, so you can always ask me to role-play. I do heterosexual and gay pairings (mostly guyxguy, not girlxgirl). I can play male and female characters also.

Secret Code
RY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:00 am

What to call me
3mil3

Arrinae Maeya Tsuki Wrote

Why I Joined
I was invited.

Gaian Age
7.1 years

Predicted Favourite Forum
No idea, I stick to one on ones, however I am all over the place. You may see me everywhere.

About me

I am twenty-one years old, I was double-majoring in photojournalism and history, however I took off a term and am about to start mortuary sci. in the fall. I am a huge nerd. I really love music and movies. I have been doing what is socially acceptable as political volunteer work for nearly five years. I have been published five times for such work. I hate space.

3mil3

Anxious Zealot

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:48 am
What to call me?
Well you can call me Fox or Fyre if that name is cool.

Who accepted my application.
Well Arrinae Maeya Tsuki sent me an invite after seeing one of my writings that I had posted.

Why I joined?
Well it's a really nice guild I would have to say and maybe by if I joined I get tolearn a few things and improve myself as I also hope people would learn
from me as well. Also I like writing stories, fiction, or non-fiction, or even building my characters' history.

Gaian Age
2064, yeah I've been on gaia for that long.

Predicted Favorite Forum.
Well I really like fantasy, mystery, action, science fiction, horror, and military.
Hehe I like these genres.

About me
Well I mostly see myself as an artist because I do enjoy drawing characters and putting them in a somewhat non-traditional/corporate/military type of genre, well yeah that sort of thing but I also enjoy a bit of writing as well and I would mostly write something I might ask my characters or maybe write something that just comes up.

As for RP, at first I didn't had much experience, but a friend helped me out, though playing as a character from a series wasn't my strong suit so I use anyone of my characters that I had created for the roleplay so it's kinda like my characters being in the world of that series. Yeah I really can't play as a character that's not my own and people will tell me or I'll know that I'm not great at it.

I have drawn a few characters of my own, they're all friends, but their factions are at war, a covert war and there are three factions, OllinTek (a security/tech company which is a sort of non-traditional company that acts like a military branch), DeGenesis Monarchy (a medieval/modern/army of darkness faction that has monsters and stuff), and lastly Chimera Ops. (an organization acting as a humanitarian aid either fighting against the other two factions or helping in relief efforts). Mostly all my characters are in the first and only two of my characters are leaders of one of the other factions.

I do like to tinker around with a sewing needle and I have made myself a jacket I'd love to wear outside and a plain old scarf made from an old T-shirt, I do play quite a few games (mostly minecraft or building type or RTS games like the C&C series. Oh I'm fairly quite and shy and I don't really talk much about stuff but when I'm feeling happy I do talk. I can say that I can play as any gender in a roleplay though it would mostly be a character that can um, genderbend (yeah I have that kind of character). Oh and I don't really do third person roleplays, it's better if I'm acting as them.

Well hope to meet or chat with you guys. So if you like to roleplay with me
send me a pm.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:29 am

What to call me
InstaCupcake

Arrinae Maeya Tsuki

Why I Joined
To have fun roleplaying, even though I'm not used to Gaia's roleplays but another game's

Gaian Age
85 days

Predicted Favorite Forum
RP for Fantasy

About me
I love blue...and that is why you always see me dressed in blue :3
I loved to roleplay, but it is in a different layout.

Go to CCCForums and you will find a user named Crysti, that is me. You will how I roleplayed by look at the comments a
and my discussions.

forum.chitchatcity.com/profile/discussions/1721/Crysti
forum.chitchatcity.com/profile/comments/1721/Crysti

Secret Code

byeohls

Fused Sophomore

Oxii Clean

Perfect Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:45 am
What to call me
Oxii or Ahegao

Arrinae Maeya Tsuki, well she invited me, so yeah.

Why I Joined
I joined because I felt like doing so, plus this place seemed really interesting, and I was very flattered that I was called "talented." (I cried a little on the inside). I also really like roleplaying and I wanted to see what kinda new rps I could be a part of.

Gaian Age
This account is 2482 days old...

Predicted Favorite Forum
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Action most definitely...especially since I get to write some nice fight scenes.

About me
A 19 year old kid studying biomedical sciences about to go into psychology, who considers himself a hypebeast, music connoisseur, and lover of cool s**t. I guess that's how I like to describe myself. I like breakdancing, climbing, and boxing, and reading manga. If you like to talk about streetwear, obscure music (like underground hip-hop,vaporwave n' stuff), and stuff like that, you should DEFINITELY hit me up. Okay, now that I got that outta the way, I really like mixing fast-paced, over the top action with drama and such, and I definitely like to incorporate how my characters feel when I write. You can ALWAYS talk to me when it comes to powers, I ******** LOVE talking about them in terms of balance and sensibility. So far, one of my favorite characters to roleplay is Lysandra, a half black/half Afrikaner (white south african) girl from Cape Town with the ability to create explosions who also loves to sing.

If you have any sort of rp that involves things like sci-fi, action, and things where powers or fighting styles are a thing, definitely hit me up on Skype or PM (Skype: O-X-I-I-MORON)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:09 am

What to call me
far from sober is my username, feel free to give me any nicknames.

Novama. rofl

Why I Joined
I wanted to join an active guild and this seemed like a perfect place to start.

Gaian Age
3512 Days.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy is where I tend to play the most.

About me
Hmm, I am terrible at introductions but I have to start somewhere. I am 26 years old, a female, I work in the government somehow. (Don't worry, no secret missions or crazy things like that.) I adore several different type of genre's which include but are not limited to, medieval fantasy, Harry Potter, crime related rps and others that are too many to mention. I love reading anything I can get my hands on and singing in my car a little too loudly and driving a little too fast.

Gah, so now that akwardness is out of the way...

Secret Code
heart

MoonlightVeil24

Sparkly Unicorn

5,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Althoci

Territorial Pawn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:14 am

What to call me
Althoci, Al or Aku.

Novama.

Why I Joined
I was invited.

Gaian Age
1834 days on this account, though I had another before this.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy or action, most likely.

About me
Let's see I am twenty-two, currently. Turning twenty-three. I work as a practical nurse and I am a male.

I can be harsh, blunt and sometimes a bit hard for others to understand. However I'm patient and understanding and more then happy to give people a chance. I'm very passionate about roleplaying and you will quickly learn that I tend to get a bit obsessed.

Uhh, let see, I play games. I love yaoi and I prefer to roleplay yaoi (male on male), though I could practically do anything. I tend to stick to the fantasy/action genre, but I'm rather flexible. '

Otherwise I read, I write stories, I do graphics and coding and truly enjoy plotting with people.

Ai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:21 am

What to call me
Halo

Novama

Why I Joined
Novama invited me.
To roleplay with others.

Gaian Age
On and off since '04 - This account, as of this post, is only a few days old.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Fantasy

About me
I am a very open minded and accepting individual who enjoys seeing the creative sides of others. I encourage others to express themselves through the arts. Whether that be literature, music, anything. My main interests circle mostly around roleplaying and working with people. Public relations is where I excel.

Secret Code
Hn

HalooChan

Familiar Gawker

ShichiNoBushi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:01 pm

What to call me
ShichiNoBushi or Shichi

Arrinae Maeya Tsuki

Why I Joined
I'm mainly trying to start a couple group RPs, and I have a few other ideas I'd like to share.

Gaian Age
My profile says 3250 days, though I've only been really active the last few months.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Role-plays mainly since I'm trying to get something started.

About me
I like games in general and am trying to get into the game development industry.

Secret Code
Si

As I mentioned, I'm trying to get a couple RPs started. One I had already posted a topic for in the Dice Roll/D&D subforum here. If you are into dice-based RPs, please check it out.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:11 pm
ShichiNoBushi

What to call me
ShichiNoBushi or Shichi

Arrinae Maeya Tsuki

Why I Joined
I'm mainly trying to start a couple group RPs, and I have a few other ideas I'd like to share.

Gaian Age
My profile says 3250 days, though I've only been really active the last few months.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Role-plays mainly since I'm trying to get something started.

About me
I like games in general and am trying to get into the game development industry.

Secret Code
Si

As I mentioned, I'm trying to get a couple RPs started. One I had already posted a topic for in the Dice Roll/D&D subforum here. If you are into dice-based RPs, please check it out.

I noticed it and a few others that I'm working on getting more widespread notice.  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

cjesterjane

Dangerous Businesswoman

21,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • That One Hero 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:14 pm
What to call me
My username is a bit long, so TWWS or Wings are both good ways to shorten it.

Novama, who also accepted my application in less than ten minutes so kudos to them!

Why I Joined
I was looking for a good role playing guild that had plenty of options and lots of people to get to know better. I think I found it easily enough.

Gaian Age
I am 2324 days old on gaia.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Most of my previous rp's were set in fantasy, but I've been thinking about getting into romance more and more.

About me
I'm currently 19 years old, and I've been roleplaying for almost three years now. I recently had a two year anniversary with my boyfriend, who was actually the one who introduced me to the fun of roleplaying. I'm more comfortable with fantasy settings as that's mainly what I've been doing for the past three years, but I would like to try branching out into other categories as well. I read plenty of fanfiction, and have recently gotten into all of the soulmate au's. It might be interesting to try that out in a roleplay.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:58 pm

What to call me
Bigby-kun

Actually, I was randomly accepted without an application. Which is fine.

Why I Joined
I was invited.

Gaian Age
Er.. 40, 50 days? Maybe more.

Predicted Favorite Forum
(What subforum do you think you’ll be in the most or like the most?)

About me
I'm nice. I love love love roleplay. That's all I have for now.

Secret Code
.. ?

handsome bear prints

Interesting Regular

6,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:59 pm
the_wings_we_seek
What to call me
My username is a bit long, so TWWS or Wings are both good ways to shorten it.

Novama, who also accepted my application in less than ten minutes so kudos to them!

Why I Joined
I was looking for a good role playing guild that had plenty of options and lots of people to get to know better. I think I found it easily enough.

Gaian Age
I am 2324 days old on gaia.

Predicted Favorite Forum
Most of my previous rp's were set in fantasy, but I've been thinking about getting into romance more and more.

About me
I'm currently 19 years old, and I've been roleplaying for almost three years now. I recently had a two year anniversary with my boyfriend, who was actually the one who introduced me to the fun of roleplaying. I'm more comfortable with fantasy settings as that's mainly what I've been doing for the past three years, but I would like to try branching out into other categories as well. I read plenty of fanfiction, and have recently gotten into all of the soulmate au's. It might be interesting to try that out in a roleplay.

The rp's in the fantasy sub forum all have romantic opportunities inside the familiar wrapping of fantasy. Series related forum has a harvest moon one I believe which may have a bigger focus on romance since that's part of the game its based on.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:00 pm
zzzbigby

What to call me
Bigby-kun

Actually, I was randomly accepted without an application. Which is fine.

Why I Joined
I was invited.

Gaian Age
Er.. 40, 50 days? Maybe more.

Predicted Favorite Forum
(What subforum do you think you’ll be in the most or like the most?)

About me
I'm nice. I love love love roleplay. That's all I have for now.

Secret Code
.. ?

Any genres of story you think you may be interested in?  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

handsome bear prints

Interesting Regular

6,175 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:07 pm
Novama

Any genres of story you think you may be interested in?

Romance  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games