Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image

Shadow looks back at Marie with a distant look on his face as he whispers,"I promise. Just rest now". Shadow could not help but take the promise as if it was something he was drawn too. It was a sound in his head as if the words 'Promise me' make im respond like it was meant to be. A feeling he was highly familiar with, yet could not place in thought due to his blank memories. He turns to Abyss and nods his head to him. "Ok, lets get moving soon. Go get Nyx and.....uh", before Shadow could lay everything out, his keen ears pick up a high pitched scream echoing in the forest from a distance to were no one else could hear it. Shadow loses his breathe as the voice sounded familiar to him. "That voice...No", he thought as he looked to the forest with a concerned look in his eyes. He quickly walks up closely to Abyss and whispers in his ear to were no one else could hear but him. "Watch everyone for me. If I'm not back in ten minutes, take the car and go. I'll catch up later". The way Shadow spoke was as if he knew something and was expecting a trap. But he couldn't have the others involved, especially in their condition. Shadow quickly grabs his katana and Reaver and bolts out towards the forest at high speed.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:09 pm
Nyx watched Shadow run out and she sighed. "One of these days he has to learn that he can't always play the hero." she muttered before she looked over at Abyss. She wasn't sure what Shadow had told him but she had this strange feeling that they couldn't leave this place. She looked around and took in the sight of the power actually working. "You know, this really should freak us out but it actually comforts me. Guess I'm just weirder than I think." she said before she winked. "Watch over Luna and Marie. I'll make sure lover boy doesn't get himself killed." she said as she adjusted Cross's hat on her head and ran off after Shadow. She easily caught up with him and kept his pace. "Don't argue with me Wolfy. There's not a single thing you can say that'll make me turn around. Someone has to make sure you'll make it home to little Marie." she teased as she gave him a confident smirk for reassurance.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image

Shadow speed through the trees with Nyx tailing him. He looks back annoyed as he says,"Fine its your life. But if things get ugly, get out of there". He begins to smell blood as been spill just up ahead to find a woman pinned down with a group of hunters staring down with guns as a frightened little child lays over her crying. Immediately, Shadow hits it high gear as he turns in to a black streak and a makes and serial side swipe at them both. Causing them to fly back skidding far across the ground on impact. The Little girl looks up at Shadow with tears in her eyes and covered in her mother's blood. "M-M MR. WOLFIE!!!!", cries Molly as she grabs his pants while still leaning on her mother.
Shadow pays no heed for the moment as he examines the woman and Molly. She hugs him tightly the moment he knelled down to her. He pats her head gently and looks at the three with fury in his eyes"Mr. Wolfie.....M...my mommy", she cries leaning and holding her mother face. Shadow looks at the gun shot wound as nothing vital has been hit, but she was losing a lot of blood. Shadow steps up in front of them and stares down, the hunters that attacked this woman and a strange man sitting on top of a tree. Molly hides behind Shadow in fear holding her mother's hand. "So you would even attack a mother and her child? You assholes never change.", Shadow says in a serious tone as he stares down the whole clearing surrounded by a small army of hunters. It was obviously a scout team and that man sitting in the tree was the lead.

"Well well well. I haven seen that face in ages. Its nice to see you again, kid. How long has it been? Six years?", Said Ryu as he stares down at Shadow from the tree top.

Shadow and Nyx strike  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:02 am
Abyss growled his eyes closing.

"Marie..lock the doors and windows. I'll be right back."he said softly going into a different section of the house.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:24 am
Nyx could smell the mother's blood and she cringed at the scent. She spotted Molly hiding behind Shadow and she smiled softly. "Well Mr. Wolfie, try not to get yourself killed while I'm gone." she whispered to him before she knelled down in front of Molly. "Don't you worry about a thing ok. I'm a very good friend of Mr. Wolfie and I'm going to take care of you and your mom while he handles those big bad meanies." she said with a light giggle as she picked up her mother and motioned for Molly to stay close to her. "Ok, now you're going to have to run as fast as you can. We need to get someone to care for your mother quickly." she said as she started running. She didn't run at her fastest speed so Molly could keep up with her. The girl with no name was staring up at the sky while her legs swung back and forth in the air. She had too much on her mind and she was restless. She ran out of her drink and she pouted before her ears started twitching. She couldn't hear or see anything unusual but her ears wouldn't stop flicking back and forth as if they sensed something she couldn't. She just assumed it was the rain that was bothering them so she slid back inside and closed the window.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:36 am
Another figure was walking in the rain that night. His hands in his jacket as he walked away from the burning street of hunted experiments. Zero was doing dirty work while Vincent kept an eye on the void. Zero stopped when he smelt a new scent. Female yes..but contaminated with dark matter. A smirk appeared on Zero's face. He finally knew what his creator hid from him for so long.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:45 am
The girl's ears kept twitching and she growled in annoyance. She grabbed her bag and pulled out a pistol that had two small charms dangling from it. She wasn't sure if she was going to need it or not but she might as well keep it near just in case. She sat down in a chair and kept her eyes fixed on the window. Something didn't feel right but it could just be her paranoia getting the best of her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:27 am
Zero walked up to the home from which the smell was coming from behind..where the windows were already fogged. He sighed and sprayed it with ice..it slowly spread across the place. He sighed as the window's began to break.

"Good evening."he said laughing gently.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:10 pm
The girl noticed the ice spreading all over the place and when she heard the voice she sighed. She kept herself calm and she hid her ears to look as normal as possible. She had another drink in her hand while she twirled her pistol around her index finger. "What do you want?" she asked as she tilted her head a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:31 pm
User Image

"She still alive, but she's losing too much blood. Take her and Molly back as fast as you can and dont look back.", said Shadow as he draws his katana and one of his guns. "Dont let them escape", shouted one of the hunter as a whole group tries to leap over Shadow high towards the tree tops to chase Nyx and Molly. But in a flash, Shadow appears above with them and catches them by surprise. Swing his blade and firing his gun, he spirals in an aerial somersault. In an instant, half of them were slashed up and the other half of the group took a shot through the heart or the head. Shadow look like a black ball blazing with bullets and slashing arcs as he lands back down with blood and dead bodies following him, then the drizzle from the rain came after washing up the mess. Shadow stares up at the insanely satisfied Ryu from the below.

"Nice going, kid. Youve improved alot better than I hoped", said Ryu as he makes a fierce toothsome grin. He spoke as if he was very familiar with Shadow.

Just then, threes choppers appear from behind Ryu and another strange man in a suit with glasses approaches clapping his hands. "Bravo bravo, boy. You haven't changed a bit. It seems you've been trained quiet well these past six years", he spoke in a european accent as he flicked his glasses with a sinister smirk. He looked at Shadow gladly as he spreads his arms out. "Oh how I could just hug you right now. I have missed you dearly, my Project Eclipse."

Shadow eyes widened from the sound of the name and the smile the man had on his face made a slight chill down his spine and then his blood began to biol from the sight. For some reason, he knew he has seen this man's face somewhere before. "Who are you? And how do you know that name?", said Shadow in a darkly serious tone as he points his sword at him.

"Oh my, that breaks my heart. You really dont remember.", said the man in a mockingly concerned tone as he folds his hands over his cold heart. "Dear child, I didnt think it would effect you this badly. Oh well then", he mocks Shadow. "Well then let me reintroduce myself. I am Director Vertigo. And i have known you since you were a baby. I'm your second creator. Or more precise, your god father", Lightening flashes behind the scene as shockingly as the truth.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:44 pm
Nyx was running with Molly and tried to keep her from looking back at the bloody scene. "It'll be ok. I promise. Just keep running alright. Do you want to hear a funny story about Mr. Wolfie?" she asked her. She wanted to cheer the little girl up and remove some of the tension. She could hear the bullets and the sound of the bodies falling. But her ears really focused when she heard a new voice. She heard the words god father and she had to look back for just a moment. She sighed and started running faster. "Let me tell you how Mr. Woflie got the nickname lover boy." she said as she smiled at her. Molly's face was stained with tears but she wiped them away quickly as she ran to keep up with Nyx. She listened as Nyx told her the story of Shadow sleep walking and hugging Cross like a pillow. She giggled a bit and kept listening as she struggled to match Nyx's pace.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image

The rain drips from Shadow's shocked face as if he feels he was telling the truth. Something inside told him, he wasn't lying. He then remembers the dream he had from when he was on the operating table with the same face grinning down at him. And thats when he knew for sure. His muscles were tight and his fangs were grinding as he growls silently. Then those frightening images began to hit him again as he held his head for a moment seeing the vision of him stand on top of ten-thousand corpses. "What have you done. What did you do to me!!!!!", Shadow shouts in agonizing anger holding his face while keeping a hand open to keep his eye on him.

Vertigo chuckles at the sight of Shadow's agitation as he explains,"Well you see. We were gonna make you into a hunter since your body has the perfect capacity. But then we discover some more when we realized you were one of Prophecy's children. So we took this as a great opportunity to refine you with since your daddy and your brothers left you behind.". "You are no longer an experiment, Eclipse. Nor are you just one of Prophecy's children. We made you into a tool of warfare. A Bio-weapon", he smiles as he explained. "Oh that reminds me. How have things worked out for you so far? Any changes?", he asked as if he knew exactly what he meant by, 'changes'.

"A Bio-weapon. And you knew about this? ", Shadow said surprised to find out he was created as a weapon in the military. "And what do you mean by changes?", Shadow asked loudly.

"I'll take that as a yes. Now we will see how far you have progressed since your retaliation all thise years ago. Oh Ryu!!!!", he calls out to him.

"My pleasure sir.", he says as lightening began to form in his hands.

"I'd love to chat a bit longer, but I'm a busy man. But remember boy. No matter where you go or what you do, YOU ARE MINE!!!!!", he scoffes in joy as he grans a ladder from one of the choppers and flies off. Leaving the remaining party to remain on stand by to watch Shadow and Ryu's battle.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:23 pm
User Image

Locations:Old, Abandoned House | Moods: Worried/Upset | Thoughts: What can I do?!

Marie quickly got up from her couch and did as Abyss said. She didn't quite know what was going on, but knew it was bad. To make sure no one would wonder if people were there, even though they did, she closed the front windows' blinds as well. She paced back and fourth, cursing in her mind what was happening. "Tā mā de! Why can't I do anything!" she cursed in her native language. She wanted to know what was going on, but the only people that could tell her that were either gone, or she couldn't find them. She continued her pace for five more minutes, until she couldn't take it anymore. She threw open the blinds the see what was going on, but again, she was dissatisfied by the lack of things she saw. Trees and more trees. She sighed and continued her pace, again.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:20 pm
User Image

"WAIT", Shadow reaches out for Vertigo as he attempts to chase after him, Suddenly, Ryu appears in front of him right in the way of his path. Shadow leaps back knowing the this wasn't gonna be easy from the way he saw Ryu's speed.

"I have been waiting a long time for this. I'll make you pay for your defiance", he raises his hands in the air as surges of lightening take form in his hand and materializes into a large sword known as Alastor, a lightening engineered sword built by the bio-weapon's facility. "You know, If you hadn't destroyed the lab along with all the files, I too would have had your power of dark matter. Even though we are from the same facility, we could have been true brothers.", he joked and chuckled from the sound of his own remark. "But now it has come to this. Before I capture you, I'm gonna teach you a lesson I've long for so long. Making you know your place".

"Sorry to disappoint you a*****e, but I dont plan on going down. And as far as i know, I have no family and I don't need one.", said Shadow as he draws out his dark matter and pours it into his katana, causing the black to turn black. "And besides, you dont wanna be any brother of mine. Trust me on that", he smiks.

They both star each other down as Shadow searing black and dark blue aura bruns all around colliding with Ryu's lightening. The thunder crashes and they both clash into battle.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:35 pm
Zero put his hands in his pockets..as the door slowly broke...revieling the girl behind it to him.

"It's nice to finally meet you..sister."he said softly and bowed...the ice lashed out at her gun..ammo falling to the floor.

"I wanted to welcome you to this grand town..though I hope you don't plan on staying long."he joked lightly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games