Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
The O.W.L.s: The World Is Yours Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:30 pm
Cecilia wondered why Roulin hadn't called Noel yet. Was his cell phone broken in the battle, was he waiting to get to a pay phone, was he waiting until they had some seclusion away from the crowd on these streets. She reached into her back pocket and pulled out her cell phone, which had survived. It was surprisingly durable. "If your cell phone is broken or if you don't have it with you, you can use mine," she offered. "Unless you're waiting until we get to a more secluded area." She listened as he spoke of Thomas and Japan. "The world will come to their senses. It may not be tomorrow or the next day, or even a few months from now, but they'll see who the real enemies are and who is trying to help them."

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:51 pm
(sounds good)

L smiled lazily wrapping an arm over Will. The subtle dodgeing of his question didn't escape him, but that could wait for later. Beginning to walk L pushed his glasses back up, hiding his ringed eyes. "Well if your letting me choose, what's the most expensive place still open in these crazy times hmmm?" It wouldn't be a long walk, L had known his destination earlier, but with current company it would be nice to...catch up on things.  

demoneyeszero

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:01 pm
((UNS - Will - Last post of the night for me.))

Will continued his conversation with Gaeta in Japanese and didn't seem to protest when Gaeta lazily put an arm around him. "Ah, that's not choosing, is it, hmm? The Satan Owl smirked yet again as he put his own arm around Gaeta's shoulder as well and steered him toward..... "Most expensive place?" ...a shack. " Right there. Oh, but I'm just kidding. Your favorite restaurant is still here. Not in shambles...yet anyway. " The blonde lightly chuckled. "Of course not." He led the Light Herald into a much fancier looking restaurant and got them a private room and allowed Gaeta to order whatever he wanted to order. Will didn't say he was paying the bill. Despite the Fukushima incident, Japan wasn't entirely incapacitated thanks to the combined relief efforts and good coordination.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 10:33 pm
Once seated L took the chance to look around the restaurant. For a moment his mind seemed to be lost in old thoughts before he shook his head and returned his gaze to Will. "I hope we can enjoy ourselves a bit before getting back to buiseness. " Before he could begin a server walked up and after taking his order and returning not long after with sake and sushi. A fine combination in L's eyes. Taking a sip the herald removed his glasses and grinned wide. "Now, before you go talking down my beard some more you must know it doesnt hurt to look a bit more your age, old friend. Given we shoud be dust by now but...yooou understand what i mean."  

demoneyeszero

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:34 pm
Demios had been in a deep recovery state, to the point that his body began to drain energy from the area around him changing into a magical energy. Unfortunately it made the machines around him short out at times and plants wither and die. Normally he'd be like this for weeks, but the liquid Genya managed to sneak into him sped the recovery a bit but he'd still have to take things easy. He managed to awaken several hours later although obviously in pretty bad condition, and Genya's liquid had seemingly turned his hair blue, a mysterious medium blue.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:49 am
Jaylin LaQuiel

Within the chaos of Exire due to it falling from the sky was one individual who just to happen to have a residence on the floating island, well not as of lately. This man was different from many of his kind, none had a power like his which made him sorta unique in a way but regardless the man was within his office going over some specs for a device he was working on, this was naturally for combat as the device is actually a form of grenade which releases a series of concussive waves upon explosion though the device was in its first stage so it won't be done right away since it also wasn't his first priority. This was prior to the event of the entire island falling from the sky, the semi spiky white haired man was devastated as some of his more valuable items were sent crashing to the ground, not to mention he himself crashing into his desk head first, which caused the man to fall unconscious.

Several hours has went by til the white haired OWL regained consciousness, raising his head from his desk with a throbbing headache beating within his head. "What the hell happened?" The man asked himself since there was obviously no one else within his home at the time. The man placed a hand on his head as there would seem to be a small knot where his head had connected with his desk. "Damnit, my office, more importantly my artwork..... Someone is seriously going to pay for this." The OWL stated as he began to rise from his desk and walking to the window which had clear view. "The ocean? Well that's odd, I could have sworn this was a floating island, and yet it is now surrounded by the ocean?" The man was confused, and he had no idea what could have caused it but this no doubt this should be reported. "So things are about to get a lot more lively than the last few months." He stated as he pulled his cellular phone from his pocket and began looking for a number, the first number he found was that of his good friend Moli, it hadn't been long since he joined the team but Moli was his means of joining the team thus there relationship was firm.

The phone rang endlessly while he tried to contact the light herald to be until the answering machine came into play, the man looked at his phone before ending the call and trying once again. The phone rang and rang for a few minutes and still no answer, hanging up before the answering service could even pick up. "That isn't like him." He spoke under his breath as he now tried another number, that of Roulin.

The Equipping OWL

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 2:07 am
Aeon had finally finished out of the club as she had left. She looked at the drug "kick" and walked off. It was interesting but she would resist the urge as of right now. She caught a cab as she was driven back towards her hotel. She took out her pyramid of light and glanced at it as the driver continued to drive. She hadn't heard from Moli or any of her other teammates but she was sure everyone was fine. She still hadn't found out anything about New York or her sister.

Victoria looked from the skies as she looked at almost everything on Earth. It was amazing how things were working together but people couldn't see that yet. A part of her wanted to inhabit someone else, someone she knew could handle her power...but she felt that one person per generation was enough, she didn't need two people fighting on the same level either...not with her power. She wondered if anyone needed aid, just because Che told her to wait didn't mean she took orders from the guy.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:28 am
((TFP---Raven))

Raven listened closely to Soliel as he told her about Exire. It certainly sounded like a miraculous place, one she would have liked to visit or perhaps lived in. Though, the reality of her childhood was a lot harsher. The words being spoken now sounded like a fairytale parents told their little Owls to put their minds at ease before bedtime. It was safe to assume that Raven was a bit envious of the island, god knows how many years that place lived in peace safe from the hardships of the world below. But, she also felt it was a great loss to Owl kind…for now it lay in the ocean at the mercy of the humans who hated Owls for existing. Her mind was now set on helping the stranded Owls of Exire.

“I am sure they had other things on their minds as suppose to stocking up on sandwiches” She commented back when Soliel spoke about the fleeing humans “After everyone is rested up. We should start preparing the arrival of our guests” She glanced up at Nova and smiled gratefully “By all means, heal away. Waiting for nature to take its course can be rather bothersome” She sighed softly as another thought entered her mind “Nova, where is Nathaniel and Kojiro? I have not seen them since we left. Can you locate them when you get a moment?” She was sure both of the young members would be ok…it was too quiet for her likening, Usually Nat would have appeared by now and demanded who the new guy was. Where as Kojiro was more silent and preferred to observe the situation. Raven still hadn’t forgiven herself for what had happened in Japan, Kojiro was still in a fragile state of mind because of it. She was sure if anything like that were to happen to the Frozen Owl again, it would break him.

((TFP---Nat)) privacy

Nat grew more worried when nothing seemed to get through to Kojiro “Come on Koj! Snap out of it! No one is going to hurt you here! Please say something! Anything!” The mime Owl stood up and began to pace. The sound of fighting had stopped all together, which meant that he should be hearing from the others anytime soon “This is bad….Raven will flip if she finds out what that raven guy done to you. That stupid baka obaa chan!!!” He paused mid stride and grinned sheepishly “Ben would find me saying that annoying. He taught me that Kojiro, he said that I don't use it at the right time..and that I shouldn't call an old person stupid…but I think Baka Obaa chan sounds funny" He sighed before speaking again "I miss Benkei, we had some funny moments together, the three of us.” Nat sat opposite the Frozen Owl and smiled as he reminisced “Do you remember that time at the beach, when I scared you in the water?” He laughed softly “It sure seems like that was a dream now, huh? Well, someday we can do that again. Hey! we can even go and visit Benkei and pay our respects to Owen” A small twinge of pain filled the blonde chest as Owns face flashed in his mind “But, for all that to happen…we need to be strong…I will be strong Koj…but I will be stronger with you by my side”

XxHakaxX

Eager Gawker

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:47 am
((UNS - Will))

The Satan Owl smirked. "Of course," he merely remarked as he picked up the sushi plate and shoved it in Gaeta's place.......again, making that his response to all of Gaeta's remarks. He noted the presence of a knife nearby, but did not do anything about it for the moment. A knife and beards. Oh, yes... the possibilities were endless. He leaned back into his chair, allowing the sushi plate to either fall off itself or Gaeta to do something about it. As if to answer Gaeta's earlier questions on how things had been, Will added, "Oh, I've just been here in Japan... not doing too much, waiting for someone to croak."

((UNS - Armand, Other - Genya - Hmm, Chris... where to end before the next chapter? And Chris, how about you pick where exactly Demi is?))

Armand and Genya had since became acquainted with each other and found out how they both related to Demios, with Armand notcing very obviously Genya's clumsiness and Genya noticing Armand's prankstery attitude. The two now were sharing their passions of the science, and luckily for Genya, Armand could understand the words coming out of Genya's mouth (aside from Genya's weird English accent). They were in the next room over, and somehow, Armand had not caught Genya slipping that potion into Demios's mouth. Since the blue hair hadn't kicked in until the last time he checked on Demios, he did not know that Demios now had blue hair. For now, he just wanted Demios to rest. The scientist and Genya had noticed the machines shorting out, so they had moved Demios into a room with not so much machines while Demios was unconscious. However, that didn't mean that things not in the room weren't effected. They still were.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:56 am
(Roulin won't be able to answer you YG. Trying to start the next chapter still.)  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:52 am
(Oh alright. Then I won't post until then.)  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:13 am
(Im ready for the next chapter smile )  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:17 am
Nova noded as he put his hands together creating a magic symbol on both of them as he then placed them near ravens wound as a light white glow allmost like snow white as ravens wounds all closed up and repaired themselves making her burn vanish back to normal like she had never been burned as nova smiled again. " there you go good as new raven adn sure ill go find those 2 for ya. From what i saw at least kojiro was fighting someone himself but with nat there too im sure there fine. " assured nova as he summoned another magic symbol in the sky as he used it for locator magic. A couple minuttes later they were located and nova smiled. " Found them they havent moved far from where they fought ill go get them now in case they need healing or any other help." said nova as he took off through an open window after kojiro and nat.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 11:47 am
L didnt even flinch as a plate of food was shoved into his face. Letting it slowly fall off L sighed. "You know that was perfectly good food...I thought that the devil of all people would be more interested in useing his words then crude action. Oooor do you still get your kicks from such simple things, hmmm?" The grin quickly returned to the light heralds face as he leaned back to avoid any further food attacks. "Oh, and might this someone be a bacteria whos plagued the world for...oh a couple hundred years now?" After ordering another plate of suhi and taking another sip of sake L dropped his smile some to continue. "I must ask again though friend...what has been happeneing? I've known you to long to not know when something is up." Gaeta shifted in his seat, pouring another small cup of the rice wine.  

demoneyeszero

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:16 pm
((UNS - Will. We're ready here. Dez and I can take the rest of this conversation to pm for testing.))

The blonde peered innocently off at the wall when Gaeta poked fun at him and remarked on the possibility that he still got kicks from such simple things. Maybe he did. Maybe he didn't. Or maybe it was because it was Gaeta, the sushi addict. But a moment later, Will returned his gaze to the Light Herald. "So you think, my friend." A mischievous yet mysterious grin pursed on the Satan Owl's lips for a moment. "A bacteria? Eh, that f**ker is a bit more than that, but...perhaps... there's always more to it." Will kept direct eye contact with his buddy as he answered Gaeta's question of what was going on...sort of. "Well, I'm sure you're aware of Exire. We are at the end of this chapter." Will's signature smirk appeared on his lips. "Don't worry. You won't be left behind. Things are just starting, and the next chapter shall begin soon."He patted Gaeta on the back. "And I'm sure you'll find new found wonders and disasters and ...fun." The Satan Owl placed a hand on the knife and toyed with it. Gaeta was going to get a shave whether the Light Herald liked it or not.

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games