Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:03 pm
Steam looked up at the sky as the distinct sound of jet engines could be heard heading towards them. "Now," he answered as a large craft hovered over the buildings above them. After it was positioned over them four cable dropped on the ground near Dozer.

"Strap him in," the pilot said, his voice echoing through the loud speakers on the craft.

Steam put his helmet back on then did as instructed. "You like to fly right?" steam asked dozer as he fiddled with the first cable.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:11 pm
"Eh, done it before." Dozer grunted.
"I'd survive the fall, anyway."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:02 pm
"Hopefully." Edge grunted as she started working a second cable onto Dozer.

"Then again, I'm not sure I'd miss you much if something went wrong."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:43 am
"Maybe I SHOULD have let the Maverick squish you...Or maybe I shouldn't have thrown you out of that building..."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:31 am
"And perhaps you should ask the repair squad to install a sense of humor into you." Edge grunted, rolling her eyes as her joke was clearly a hit and miss with Dozer.

"And you wonder why I stick to just being serious..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:37 am
"Now, I could ANSWER that for you in SOOOOOO many ways...." Dozer chuckled.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:43 am
"Unless you'd like to go home with saw blades lodged into you, I suggest you hold your tongue." Edge threatened with a growl as she finished tying the second cable onto Dozer.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:45 am
"And you get pissy with ME over humor!"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:49 am
Steam smiled widely at the two under his helmet as he finished with the third cable. "When and why did you throw Edge out of a building?" Steam asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:25 pm
"Yesterday." Edge replied, now ignoring Dozer as he getting on her nerves. Again.

"We were told to investigate an abandoned factory showing signs of strange activity. One of the rooms was rigged with an explosive strong enough it ripped Dozer up to shreds. Prior to the explosion, he threw me out of the factory."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:32 pm
A message then came over the Comms of the three.
Icarus.

"Alright, any of you three want to tell me why I can see fire out the WINDOW?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:14 pm
"Mavericks, sir." Edge answered bluntly as she started to tie another cable onto Dozer.

"We haven't been able to determine what their intentions were, but we managed to defeat one of the five who were here. He was equipped with a vast amount of missiles, leading me to conclude was responsible for the state of this sector."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:41 pm
Icarus gave a sigh.
"At least there was more progress than yesterday..." he replied, as another voice, coming from another comm entirely began talking. What they were saying could not be deciphered, but Icarus gave another sigh.
"Return to HQ ASAP..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:47 pm
Steam grabbed hold of one of the cables and set a foot against Dozer, waiting for Edge to finish with the last cable. On our way, Steam replied over the com. Dozer's hands are a bit munched from the fight and he couldn't get on his feet because of it, hence why I needed a ship, he added.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:08 pm
"Sir?" Edge questioned, a bit confused as to why he was automatically calling them back. She and Dozer had to go back, no doubt, for repairs. But Steam had never really engaged and was perfectly capable of exploring what was left of the sector for any evidence of motive.

"The investigation isn't done. There's still work to clean up." She argued with a respectful tone.

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games