Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:45 pm
Azm was very upset, but before he completely lost it he shut down the programming that governed his emotions, not something he did very often. "It's alright," his voice sounding more monotone then usual. "Anything on where she is located now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:53 pm
"You should go talk to, Dad." Lucia looked back Azm, frowning worriedly at him. She knew his monotonous tone was a bad sign, as he only spoke like that to avoid emotions. "I can handle this head hunting."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:03 pm
"No it's alright. I need to see these things. Now I know what to do to Geminoid when I find him," he replied. As his emotion programs rebooted he sighed and the anger came back to his face. "I will make him pay for this... one of these days."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:24 pm
"Are you sure..?" Lucia reached out gently grabbed hold of Azm's arm, squeezing lightly.

"I'm here for you."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:34 pm
Azm smiled. "Yes I'm sure. Thank you," he replied. "It is not often in my career that someone actually cares about my wellbeing," he added. "I need to visit more often..."

He shook his head, and focused back on the task at hand. "Anyways... You find a location?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:42 pm
Lucia smiled more, giving another gentle squeeze before she turned back to the computer.

"Based off the images, Geminoid is holding up in an old factory.." She replied, beginning to search for information on the location and factories. After a few quick glances at files, she found the desired one.

"Here's something." She opened a file, showing a few more images of Geminoid, Kim, and other androids in different parts of the factory. After closing out the images, a map was revealed. It had no trail, but it marked a rondevue point.

"It isn't much, but it's something." Lucia smiled weakly. "Notes say it's where they dropped Kim. Nothing if she stayed there or was moved further."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:31 am
"Then that's where we will go," he replied. "If she's not there then someone there will know where she is."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:12 am
"Hold on. Don't jump the gun just yet." Lucia searched through more files, determined to find out what the rondevue point meant exactly. As she started to open one file, the computer suddenly died.

"What the?! Come on!" She barked, smacking the computer. Immediately after, power throughout the whole base died.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:37 am
"We might have a problem," Azm said as the power died. He unholsterd his smg, which had been dangling from at small strap attached to his belt and walked out of the room. "How's Marie?" he asked as soon as his creater was within earshot.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:45 am
"Fine, although I'd feel better with power." He responded, looking around worriedly.

"The generators should have kicked on by now.." He mumbled, just as powered was restored. "Ah! There we--" Shortly after, the power died again.

"...That's not good."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:50 am
"Check the exits and make sure this building is secure," Azm ordered as he moved to a window and looked outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:52 am
"You think we're being attacked?" He asked, watching Azm curiously as he remained where he was.
"That can't be possible. I made sure no one followed you."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:20 am
"Being cautiuos," he replied as he scanned the streets. "We're tampering with some top secret android parts and information. I don't know if they can track us here using that head or not... I'd hate for this visit to end with androids wrecking the place."

He turned to the two seals in the room. "So... check exits... ASAP."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:44 pm
"Yes sir." The SEALS nodded, racing off to secure exits.

"Lovely..." He grunted, shaking his head, looking at Marie.
"Luckily, she doesn't need anything stabilizing her."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:12 am
Azm put away his smg and took Kim's rifle from his shoulder. "I'm assuming your drones run off their own power supply. It might be wise to have them check around as well."  
Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games