Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:02 pm
He said nothing, but only kissed Xaene softly.
Myka giggled, leaning into him. "I know, baby, but I have to. I need to do my part. After all, this is partially my fault."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:06 pm
Xaene gave a small sigh against his lips, kissing him back tenderly.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:07 pm
The angel gave his fiance a stern look. "Myka, now I don't want to have to use my ultimate technique on you." he warned. "Nobody can resist my ultimate technique." He leaned in for dramatic effect. "Nobody."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:12 pm
Dominick laid back down, breaking the kiss so they could breathe. "I don't want to go back out," he whispered, sighing.
"Damian, don't be a child," she laughed. "And besides, I can resist anything you throw at me."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:20 pm
He sighed slowly and let his arms shift back to normal. "I'm sorry I have to do this." he muttered and gave her a regretful look. "You made me do this." His majestic wings straightened and stretched, giving it a larger appearance than it was, and wrapped around Damian. When the wings unfolded, there was an adorable puppy laying down on the bed like a rug, its huge eyes sparkling up at Myka as it licked its shiny, black nose.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:26 pm
"Oh my God, it's a puppy!" she squealed, reaching to lift him. "Aw, and you're so soft." She lay down, setting the puppy on top of her sheet-covered chest. "You know, I think I like you more like this," she chuckled, gently scratching behind his ears.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:27 pm
"i-i don't want you to..." Xaene sighed, holding him close; a small voice in his head reminding him that dominick probably had to anyways.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:33 pm
"There's just so much I can do....too much." Dominick closed his eyes, breathing slowly. "I know Myka's going to force herself out there too."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:34 pm
Puppy Damian barked a cute, light bark and let his jaw hang out, giving him the look like he was smiling. His tongue hung out and licked his nose a couple of times before licking Myka's cheek lovingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:37 pm
"my brother and i both want to go out there and fight with you..." Xaene sighed and hugged him. "but... we're going to stay here and keep everyone else safe..."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:43 pm
Pulling Xaene closer, the heir ran a hand through his hair. "Thank you."
"I really don't want to go," she whispered, kissing the top of Puppy Damian's head. "But I have to. For Phel."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:02 pm
"you're welcome..." the dragon mumbled, lightly brushing his lips to the heir's.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:05 pm
The puppies ears drooped as did his tail. He let out a whimpering sound and moved his paws around as if running in place.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:11 pm
"Let's go to sleep. You tired me out." Dominick pulled Xaene so that he was lying right next to him.
She chuckled, lifting the puppy and touching noses. "You may be more adorable than...well, almost as adorable as Arwen, but I still stand by what I said. I'm going."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:19 pm
"you've done that to me already.... its been all i could do to stay awake..." Xaene smiled softly, his eyes drooping slightly as he curled into his fiance.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games