Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:42 pm
"Fine." Alcott mumbled as he stared out at the passing scenery.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:47 pm
"Are you ok?" she asked quietly, her smile fading.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:16 pm
He didn't answer.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:28 pm
Michaela set a shaky hand on his arm, then asked the cabbie to pull over by a park. "Come on, I want to show you something." Reaching over him, she opened the door, smiling softly. "It'll just take a few minutes."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:44 pm
Alcott looked at Michaela for a moment then sighed, "Fine." He climbed out of the car, slipping off her grip, and turned to see if she'd get out or not.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:12 pm
Following close behind, Michaela walked ahead of him and lead him down a path and into the woods. "Hurry, before it gets too dark!" she called, ducking under yet another branch.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:15 pm
He followed close behind Michaela, pushed past branches and ducking under the thick ones. He was a little uneasy about where she was leading him, half-expecting a witch party or something.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:32 pm
They finally arrived at the entrance of a dark cave. Holding out her hand, Michaela took a deep breath. "You can't let go of me, and you have to keep your eyes closed. Otherwise, the dirt can blind you."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:38 pm
Alcott stared at the cave then at the girl, no where near in the mood for games. "Where are you taking me?" he demanded softly.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:43 pm
"It's a surprise," she said happily. "Mama and Daddy used to bring me all the time. Just trust me."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:49 pm
He was still uncertain about it, but he had a feeling he couldn't say no. So with a sigh of defeat, something he was getting used to doing, he put one hand over his eyes as the other clutched Michaela's outstretched hand.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:12 pm
Grinning, she led him through the dark cavern, stopping just within hearing distance of water. Letting go of his hand for a moment, sh took his hand from his eyes and gestured to his clothes. "You might want to remove your shirt and pants, unless you want to get them wet." Her own clothes sat in a neat pile of top of a rock, so the nineteen year old was boldly standing before him in a pink bra and red panties. "I won't look if it's too uncomfortable," she offered.  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:34 pm
Alcott heard the faintest sound of water and wondered if they were near some underground river. He felt his hand get removed from his face and looked around at the darkness that greeted him. Wait, he still had his lighter. Alcott reached into his pocket, pulled out the red lighter he always kept, and lit the flame up to look around. He saw Michaela first, and seeing her in what she had on - or off for that matter - made him involuntarily take a few steps back. She was barely naked, and they were in an isolated area... Oh God, how could he not see it coming? "Put your clothes back on." Alcott muttered with narrowed eyes.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:51 pm
She tilted her head, confused. "What? Why- OH! Alcott, I don't want to have sex with you!" Pointing to the side where the sounds were the loudest, she began to explain. "It's a waterfall. But to get to the other side, we have to walk through it. I don't want to get my clothes wet, so I'm going in this. You can stay in your clothes, but it'll be hard to swim and it'll take longer for them to dry." Turning, Michaela sighed. "I won't look at all, if that'll make you feel better."  

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:03 pm
He looked to the direction the noise was coming from and didn't dare look back at Michaela. He felt like that was some kind of cover-up, but maybe he was just paranoid right now. "Why are we going to a waterfall?" he muttered, staying in place.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games