Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Castletop Manor {Painswick, England} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:30 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

This was.... weird to listen to. To hear her talk to him about him. He wasn't quite sure how to feel, honestly. Glancing at her once before looking back up at the sky, Roy frowned and ran a hand through his hair. "Tell me about it." he muttered. And for an Italian, who knew? Roy looked back at Myka, remembering what Ben said, and felt his frown deepen. "Hey Myka," he said hesitantly, wondering if he was doing the right thing or not. No, it wasn't a matter of right or wrong anymore, he had to do this. "You believe Damian, right? When he said that he'd always be watching you?"

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:40 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"That's a complicated question, with a complicated answer," she replied, sighing again and looking down at the railing. "I believe, somewhere up there, he's watching me, but he's never coming back." Tears came to her eyes. "Something in me keeps telling me he's never coming home. And I've come to accept it. It's okay. I'm...I'm married again. I'm not happy, but I'm surviving. All I can do is pray for the nights I have dreams of him."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:49 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Roy leaned back, stung by how she didn't think he'd even try to come back to her. "How can you give up on thinking he'd come back? He did it before, didn't he?" he demanded. Slowly recovering, he pursued his topic, determined to get the truth out. "I mean... What if he was watching you right now, closer than you think?"

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:00 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

The young woman ran a hand through her thick hair, her wedding ring from her first marriage glinting in the light. The obsidian band was stuck on her left hand, but she did all she could to magick the silver band with hers and Damian's names written inside to cover it. "I'd slap him, for taking so long. Then drag him into the closest bedroom and tire him out faster than he'd ever be able to handle." She laughed lightly, licking her lips once more. "You don't understand, Roy. You love the twins, and they love you back, but you haven't married them, or had children together. Damian and I...we are so in love, that if I allow myself to remember that I spend each and every day without him, I have to keep myself from going crazy. I...I miss him so much," she whispered as she began to sob.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:08 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

The falsely white-haired man was in front of her in an instant, his arms around her comfortingly in a tight embrace. "Tire me out, huh?" he chuckled softly while patting her back, tired of having to disguise his words, especially around her. "Sometimes I wondered if you were a sex addict, that or I was just pretty great at that stuff. Both of it makes sense."

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:21 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

Myka gasped, pushing away a bit to look up at him. "Wh-what are you talking about?" she asked, confused.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:28 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

Quickly catching himself, blushing Roy coughed into a balled fist and looked away. "Uh... Wh... What are you talking about? I didn't say anything." he mumbled, inwardly wincing at how bad an answer that was. "You must've just hear the wind or something." He cursed himself mentally. He came dangerously close to revealing his secret, and he couldn't do that right when he just got married!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 1:35 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Oh...okay," she murmured, closing her eyes and laying her head on his chest. "You're such a good friend, Roy. I don't know what I'd do without you."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:09 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Heh... Yeah." he murmured with a small smile, patting her back. They stayed quiet for a moment before he cleared his throat to break the tension. "We should... get going, eh?" he suggested while letting go of her. "Everyone will wonder where we are."

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:12 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

She groaned and leaned on a pillar. "Ugh, don't make me go back out there. I look a mess and nobody even recognizes me without my accent." Reminded of it, she looked up at Roy and smirked. "That reminds me. You never told me how you felt about it fading away. Do you miss it?"

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:32 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

He pursed his lips. "Yeah... There are times when it's like I'm not even around the same person anymore." he replied before looking back at her with a smug smirk. "But there are some words you used to say that I could not handle in that stupid accent!"

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:35 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

"Like what?" she demanded, crossing her arms like she did when her children got question-y with her.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:46 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Well let's see," he started, beginning to count with his fingers. "'Have', 'cricket', 'marshmallow', 'circle', 'bacon', oh and 'a$$'." He started laughing. "It was hilarious listening to you threaten to 'kick my 'arse''." he laughed again, harder this time.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:56 pm
Pure T0rture

Awesome nerd

She set her finger on her chin. "But I've never threatened to kick your a**."

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:28 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah

"Y-You haven't?" Roy laughed nervously, freezing in place. "I-I, umm.... I guess I just heard that from a TV show and thought it was you." He mentally cursed himself for almost getting caught again, then he mentally cursed Roy for not being Italian enough to get threatened by Myka.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games