Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dredges Bar and Inn (All Welcome, All Enjoyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:35 am
epicjm777
Dragon Queen Seirya
epicjm777
Gammawolf99
Judas Neige
Meister_Solstice

"Indeed." the Phoenix would reply. " my name is JM, nice to meet you." JM would introduce himself. " i have no questions, but the solution to making questions would be a game of 21 questions so you start." JM would respond by speaking calmly still playing with the glass rim making the same resonant sound.

"Nice to meet you JM. My name is Zero." Zero replied, nodding. "Questions, huh? Where are you from?" he asked, staring at the drink in his glass. "It's okay if you don't want to answer that. I'm just curious." he added, looking back up at the phoenix.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:37 pm
Dragon Queen Seirya
epicjm777
Gammawolf99
Judas Neige
Meister_Solstice

JM would respond to the question with specific details of his hometown. " i'm from a town that it has the similar ambiance of a desert, but as well as diverse culture. I would play with my classical guitar every afternoon, and just relax watching an early sunrise with some Cafe known as coffee. This hometown which i speak of exist, but it so far away." JM would pull his feathers on his head and tied into 7 ponytails, while his hair bangs of feathers would be angled to the right. His beak would be his nose only, and he would pull his short-length fu manchu mustache. JM would stop pulling his facial hair and would continue drinking his glass of rum. JM would ask the next question, " if you were a fruit, what fruit would you be?"  

epicjm777

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:02 am
epicjm777
Dragon Queen Seirya
epicjm777
Gammawolf99
Judas Neige
Meister_Solstice

JM would respond to the question with specific details of his hometown. " i'm from a town that it has the similar ambiance of a desert, but as well as diverse culture. I would play with my classical guitar every afternoon, and just relax watching an early sunrise with some Cafe known as coffee. This hometown which i speak of exist, but it so far away." JM would pull his feathers on his head and tied into 7 ponytails, while his hair bangs of feathers would be angled to the right. His beak would be his nose only, and he would pull his short-length fu manchu mustache. JM would stop pulling his facial hair and would continue drinking his glass of rum. JM would ask the next question, " if you were a fruit, what fruit would you be?"

(Hey guys. This is Dragon Queen. I go by this name now. My old one got banned. Don't ask. Sorry for not replying all this time. I needed to make a new account, stuff like that.)

Zero tilted his head to the side, thinking. "Hm. Tough question. If I had to choose though, I would be a...pineapple." he replied, after consideration. 'Yeah. A Pineapple." he repeated, nodding his head. "Next question. What's it like being a Phoenix?" he asked, taking another sip of his drink.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:25 pm
WhiteDragonLady
epicjm777
Dragon Queen Seirya
epicjm777
Gammawolf99
Judas Neige
Meister_Solstice

Zero tilted his head to the side, thinking. "Hm. Tough question. If I had to choose though, I would be a...pineapple." he replied, after consideration. 'Yeah. A Pineapple." he repeated, nodding his head. "Next question. What's it like being a Phoenix?" he asked, taking another sip of his drink.

JM would give a thoughtful answer, for he would glow with heat when his mood was thoughtful. " many things do not soar with you when you are a rare bird of the desert, who lives within 500 to over 1000 years, and at the very end only so much knowledge is gathered but not attained." JM would ask the next question, "What is your favorite color?"

epicjm777

GammaSoul

Dapper Loiterer

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:49 pm
epicjm777

((Uhh... Jm, I think you messed up on quoting D.L. ._.'))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:54 am
Gammawolf99
epicjm777

((Uhh... Jm, I think you messed up on quoting D.L. ._.'))

(I definately did, let me requote myself)  

epicjm777

Jesse l29l

Thankful Loverboy

16,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:50 pm
jesse walked in to the inn,after helping win a war where he was from...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:36 pm
(Wow. This has really taken off since my hiatus. x3)

Luke yawned as he padded in, aching. He stretched, groanng as his stiff back popped a few times. The German shepherd tied the apron around his back, ducking behind the bar. He pulled a damp rag from the sink, wiping down the counter. It was good to see customers for once. Customers meant job security, job security meant pay, and pay meant keeping up on rent.

"Just a reminder, it is Happy Hour. Beers are a buck off, and spirits are half off. Cocktails arer a buck off as well." He smiled, tail wagging in a friendly manner behind him.  

gamerguy122

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces