Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Resident evil: aftermath Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:42 pm
Para woke up after all the yelling. She grunted as she pushed herself up, her legs shook under her as she tried to steady herself. "Oh.. My head.." she mummbled as she brought her hand up to her head. A strand of silver hair fell off and gently wrapped itself around her fingers. She looked at it, puzzled, then reached up to her head an another clump of hair fell to the floor. She stared as it as it fell. Para sat on the floor in the corner and began to frantically rub her hands over her arms and legs, leaving behind small pink paches. Not all of her hair fell out, but she had formed a decent sized pile next to her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm
Acid got up and started I head back to the shelter , wiping the tears from his face. Once he finally got there, he opened the door and saw para with her hair falling out. He ran over to her and said, "D-don't worry. Itll grow back. Your body is just adjusting to your altered DNA. "  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:29 pm
Para nodded and leaned her head back to rest it on the wall. "My head.. It hurts so bad.." She opened her eyes, which stared blankly at the ceiling. ".. Is this what you went through?" She asked Acid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 pm
Acid hugged para and said, "yes. But when I went through it, I had chemicals pumping through me and I was strapped to a wall in an observation lab." Acid got out one of the pills. "here, it'll ease the pain, and itll make this part of it go by faster." Acid said.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:41 pm
Para hugged Acid back, then took the pill into her hand. She played with it for a few moments, rolling it between her fingers, then sighed and swallowed it. "Acid?" she spoke softly. "Why do you continue to shelter James, when he hates you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:50 pm
"well.....because......I don't know. I just feel like , even though he hates me and we fight......I should still help him. I just don't know why." Acid said. Acid looked at para and asked, "so, besides your head, how do you feel?"  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:53 pm
Para looked down at her hands, stretching out her fingers. "Uh... I don't know, weird, tired... Increadibly hungry." After she said the last one, she let out a small laugh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:59 pm
Acid laughed with her. "don't worry. Your not craving flesh, I can tell you that. Your metabolism just sped up . That's all. " Acid said.
Acid went over to the food cabinet and pulled out instant ramen and a small heater oven and a pot and began boiling some water. "think thisll do?" Acid asked with a smile.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:03 pm
"That will do just fine." She said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:10 pm
Acid finished making the ramen and handed it to para
"after that, we're gonna need to get some rest. In afew hours.....were going to the hive." Acid said.  

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Paraphrenia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:14 pm
Para ate her ramen quickly, then rested her head against the wall. "Hey Acid," she began, with a smile spreading across her face. ".. I love you too." she whispered and closed her eyes, humming the same tune she hummed during Acids attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:39 pm
Knux_nyan

She thought about it for a moment, then Raven replied, "I never really paid much attention to it, but you're right, four to two. I'm guessing most surviving guys go and get themselves killed, most like from being stubborn, or thinking they can do things on there own; but that's just my guess." She gave Luna a half smile, then pulled one of her three kunais, and spun it around on her finger.  

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:46 am
James was sitting on a ledge, outside the zombies reach, he sighed, and he pulled out his pistol and shot a zombie in the face. Then he lowered the pistol, "Jesus, look at all of you..." he said, "I'm surprised you all got infected... if all you gotta do is sit up high enough." he said, and he laughed, and shot another zombie, "Oh well, too late now, eh?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:25 am
"That's a nice way of putting it....but still....even in all this i feel i should at least find the guy that's right for me. So the next guy we find for our group is all mine you got that." Luna said turning to raven and winking.  

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

shadowedwolfy

Hilarious Genius

10,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:33 pm
Aurora just looked around confused. What the hell just happened..? She just sighed, and climbed up to the roof, looking at the sky, and started to sing again,

Today I don't feel like doin' anything...
I just wanna lay in my bed,
Don't feel like picking up my phone,
So leave a message at the tone,
Because today I'm not doing anything,
Nothing at All!

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items